Suspiciously Sober

IndexGebruikerslijstRegistrerenLaatste afbeeldingenInloggenZoeken
We're part of a story, part of a tale. We're all on this journey, no one is to stay. Where ever it's going. What is the way?
Welcome
Warrior Cats is een rollenspel gebaseerd op de serie 'Warriors' van Erin Hunter. Je verkent hier al schrijvend de geliefde wereld van de Clankatten, rogues en kittypets. Dit doe je door je eigen karakter aan te maken, waarbij je bijna alles zelf mag bepalen over uiterlijk en karakter. Wild of tam, goed of slecht, sociaal of eenling? Help jij oorlogen te voorkomen? Of ben je een van de katten die hongerig opzoek is naar een groter territorium en meer macht? Het kan allemaal op Warrior Cats.
KIND OF WEATHER
LEAFBARE
Season
Leafbare, -8°C - 3°C
Het blad is nu volledig van de bomen af en iedere ochtend wordt je begroet met rijp aan de takken en een kille wind. Gepaard met winterse neerslag, is het woud gehuld in een witte deken.
WHAT'S HAPPENING
Current Event
No current forum-wide event.
THE ALLEGIANCES
Clans
THUNDERCLAN
RIVERCLAN
WINDCLAN
SHADOWCLAN
BLOODCLAN
THE MANAGEMENT TEAM
Staff
COME JOIN US
WC DISCORD

SWITCHERDIESWITCH
SWITCH ACCOUNT
Deel

Suspiciously Sober

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden 
Bracken
Suspiciously Sober QlMo8GU
Maaike
Actief
You can have anything in life, if you will sacrifice everything else for it.

CAT'S PROFILE
Bracken
BerichtOnderwerp: Suspiciously Sober   Suspiciously Sober Icon_minitimezo 10 apr 2016 - 17:44

As usual, de tavern was busy. Roaring laughter filled the air as men raised their pints, spilling foam over the edge of their large mugs. There was a strong smell of alcohol and greasy food, and it masked the ale stench of poor man who had just too many beers. It offered a homey feel, making everyone comfortable with each other even though they've never met. The tavern was one of Killian's favorite places. Not for the food, or the smell, or even for the fine bar maiden who were always very interested to see below deck. No, he loved this place because it reminded him of better, easier days. You could be anyone you wanted to be in a bar. Story telling became easy when everyone had a couple of drinks, and the table always got extremely busy once he started talking about the tales of his many adventures. They were astonishing, and usually exaggerated, stories, but it didn't matter if people believed him or not. Everyone was always eager to listen to his smooth words about other worlds, worlds they could never see with their own eyes. He was a legend, the famous Killian Jones who roamed the sea with his ship the Jolly Roger, plundering and pillaging wherever he went to find treasure.

The men around the table started to cheer when a new tray of pints was placed, they grabbed the mugs greedily without so much of a thank you. Killian took a big sip of rum and scanned his surroundings with interest. He had just finished one of his stories and now listeners started to ask for more, but he ignored them. His eye caught a glimpse of shining red hair and he looked at the lady who silently sat in a corner. He wondered why such a beautiful girl didn't care to mingle with this cheerful lot and he stood up from his chair. "Sorry folks, some other time perhaps," he said to his disappointed audience with a small nod of his head. His feet brought him to the corner and he looked the girl in the eye with a devious smile on his face. "Care if I join you, milady?" he asked politely, while offering his bottle of rum. The label promised it would be far better than whatever the cheap liquor was she was drinking.
"I prefer dashing rapscallion"

I PREFER DASHING RAPSCALLION
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Firedance
Warrior Goddess Lightning
Suspiciously Sober Fireda11
WazBeer
Actief
Burning like embers, falling, tender, Longing for the days of no surrender, years ago.

CAT'S PROFILE
Firedance
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Suspiciously Sober   Suspiciously Sober Icon_minitimezo 10 apr 2016 - 18:36

"Fear cuts deeper than swords." - Alyhra Raenlaeris
FIREDANCE

Alyhra crossed her legs as she sat back in her chair. Her table was a quiet one, far away from the centre of the tavern where the floor was always wet with spilled ale. The young woman wasn't easily fazed by scenes like this. There was hardly anything more decent to be found outside the castle walls. However, she didn't like to mingle. She could stand her ground, yes, but she was here on business. Drinking with lads like those usually ended badly, especially if you were a lady that didn't like to be touched anywhere without permission. Besides, the one telling the stories had arrogant and troublemaker written all over his face. Listening to that kind of gibberish would be a waste of time anyway.

Unfortunately for her, her appearance wasn't exactly inconspicuous. The red hair was a frequent giveaway, and it seemed like it had done the trick again. Her attention was caught when the crowd suddenly broke out in disappointed chatter and she noticed that the storyteller was now making his way towards her table. She didn't trust the smile he gave her one bit, but at least his manners didn't seem to have vanished completely. "I'm afraid I'm very dull company compared to the crowd you got there. And I think they care for another story," she said, while making a gesture to refuse the offered bottle of rum.

Suspiciously Sober RBnHiY7
Moonkit || Skyteller || Firedance || Runeshade || Ghosteyes
Other:
Bracken
Maaike
Actief

CAT'S PROFILE
Bracken
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Suspiciously Sober   Suspiciously Sober Icon_minitimezo 10 apr 2016 - 19:31

Most would overlook the only girl that chooses to sit in the corner by herself, the one that doesn't order anything else than her dinner and keeps silent, instead of joining in on the rough activities with the sailors and drunk. But Killian had noticed her. And as it turned out, it didn't take much to coax her to talk to him.

She stated that she would be dull company, but he would beg to differ. The girl didn't look dull in his eyes, not in the very least. "They will have to wait, for now I'm more interested in your story," he said, while placing the bottle on the table since she didn't seem to want any and had refused the offer. Again, very odd behaviour in a place like this, which only made him more curious who she was and why she got here. "Can I be honest with you, love?" he asked, while taking her silence as an invitation to place himself at the table. He sat down and looked at her, his blue eyes full with interest. "You seem a bit out of place here. It makes me wonder, what kind of business brings a fine lady like you to this old tavern?" The smile slowly faded away from his charming face and changed into a more serious expression, as if he truly wanted to be a listener for a change.  

Firedance
WazBeer
Actief
Burning like embers, falling, tender, Longing for the days of no surrender, years ago.

CAT'S PROFILE
Firedance
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Suspiciously Sober   Suspiciously Sober Icon_minitimezo 10 apr 2016 - 21:00

FIREDANCE

His reaction gave away that he wasn't easily discouraged, but she had figured as much from the way he had approached her. Someone enjoying attention as much as him wouldn't trade this audience for something that didn't spike at least some interest. Alyhra eyed the bottle he'd placed on her table, knowing full well he meant to stay here no matter what her answer would be. She raised an eyebrow when he asked her if he could be honest with her, the use of the word 'love' almost making her roll her eyes. Something which would've only amused him more, she guessed. The storyteller spoke his mind, telling her he was wondering what made her visit this tavern. She suppressed a short sigh. This story again. "As I said before, I think my story will hardly amuse you," she said while crossing her arms. "Just traveling. I may not look like it, but I've visited plenty of taverns like these. Can't be picky after being on sea for a few weeks." All of it was true, but she'd neglected to say that she was on a trade mission for lord Raenlaeris, because that would certainly gain her unwanted attention. Her fathers goods had been plundered before by pirates and she wasn't planning on letting that happen under her command. "That's it. Pretty dull, right?" She glanced at the central table, before returning her gaze back at the storyteller.

Other:
Bracken
Maaike
Actief

CAT'S PROFILE
Bracken
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Suspiciously Sober   Suspiciously Sober Icon_minitimedi 12 apr 2016 - 12:19

He listened to her in silence, his gaze never leaving the table as she told him the reason for visiting this tavern. She proclaimed that she couldn't be picky after being on sea for weeks. "Ah, so you're a sailor, like me," he concluded with an amused frown on his face. Somehow, that didn't came as a surprise to him.  Although in his case, sailor was probably a bit of an understatement. It was very evident that Killian was a pirate. If it wasn't for his reputation, the black, leather attire and his cocky attitude would easily give him away. And his eyes, who were a deep and bright blue, as if he had captured the ocean with it. He leaned a bit forward, locking those eyes into hers, and smirks. "You can't convince me that is a dull life," he added softly, knowing that life at sea is unpredictable and tough, certainly not fit for every patron that walks in this tavern. Most could not even imagine the things that he had experienced, but this girl was different. He could see that she craved adventure.

Killian leaned back into the wooden couch and poured himself a new glass of rum, not offering any to her since she had refused the first time. He was not the type to nag. "Am I allowed to ask you for your name, love, or is it just as dull as you claim your stories to be?" he then said with a wink. She didn't seem to have recognized him, so he presumed a proper introduction was in place.  

Laatst aangepast door Bracken op do 12 mei 2016 - 20:49; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt
Firedance
WazBeer
Actief

CAT'S PROFILE
Firedance
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Suspiciously Sober   Suspiciously Sober Icon_minitimedi 12 apr 2016 - 16:59

FIREDANCE

She nodded shortly when he called her a sailor. She could go with that even though it wasn't really the truth. Alyhra doubted he was more generous on revealing his identity, as he had implied he was a sailor as wel while he had pirate written all over him. Probably even someone higher up, because of the attire. Her own clothes were also of a quality that lay quite a bit above the average. Something only a keen observer would notice. Their eyes met as he leaned a bit forward, noting that she couldn't convince him the life of a sailor was a dull one. She narrowed her two colored eyes just slightly. "Neither am I convinced that it is dull. In comparison to whatever you were telling those lads however, it is. There are a lot of sailors here, why would my story be anymore interesting?" she said matter of factly. "And please no 'because you're a woman, I've heard that one too many times," she added.

Fortunately he didn't try to offer her some of his rum again. Refusing again and again could get pretty tiring. He did however ask for her name. Just as she had not told him where she was going, she would just have to give him her nickname. Only her first name would probably give her away in a second, let alone the whole thing. Maybe he would stop calling her love once he knew the proper way to adress her. "You can call me Firedance, Fire for short if you prefer," she said with ease. It was her actual nickname onboard, so she had learned to use and react to it. "What about you?"

Other:
Bracken
Maaike
Actief

CAT'S PROFILE
Bracken
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Suspiciously Sober   Suspiciously Sober Icon_minitimedo 12 mei 2016 - 20:45

A smile cracked on his face when she warned him not to answer with the usual. "I can imagine how that tires you," he admitted. She must have heard those same words many times before. "But it is true, love. When one sees a fine lass like you sitting by her lonesome, it makes one wonder what kind of secrets she holds." His eyes shot a quick glance to the golden necklace she was carrying around her neck. She kept it well hidden beneath the silk of her clothes, but Killian was always keen to notice things like that. Just as how he could tell she was not the average sailor she claimed to be.

He could call her Firedance, and unusual nickname for an unusual girl. He repeated the name softly, letting the strange word roll off his tongue, before he decided it was a good one. "It suits you," he then said with a nod to her flaming red hair. When she asks for his name, he leans a bit forward in small bow. "Killian," he replies proudly. "Killian Jones." No fancy nickname, just his regular name that was given to him a long time ago. Even the title that he carried was deliberately left out. He felt that bragging about him being a captain wasn't necessary at this moment. If she was going to play all obviously secretive, he could do the same. 

Firedance
WazBeer
Actief

CAT'S PROFILE
Firedance
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Suspiciously Sober   Suspiciously Sober Icon_minitimema 30 mei 2016 - 20:12

FIREDANCE

He still chose to be the curious one, trying to get an answer to why a woman like her would be here. She rolled her eyes, but at the same time raised the corners of her mouth in a slight grin. "Secrets wouldn't be secrets if everyone knew what they were," she answered. He'd best learn not to mingle in everyones business cause there were a lot of folks out there that wouldn't be quite as nice about it as she had been up till now.

He told her her name suited her and she replied with a nod to thank him. Growing up as the daughter of an important man, that habbit never seemed to have faded. His name came with a small bow and a proud voice. She had trouble not to gag because of his arrogance. "Nice to meet you, Killian," she replied. Again as part of a habit, not because their encounter had been so pleasant or her being impressed by the man that sat in front of her. Only when she had heard herself say it, she realised she knew him. Not personally, only by name, but that was enough. Pirate. The word echoed through her mind, but her expression didn't change one bit. He was well known, but she never had to deal with him before. She knew the stories though, and most of them weren't pretty from a traders point of view. "What brought you here, Killian?" she asked.

Other:

Suspiciously Sober
Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Warrior Cats :: Alternative RP boards :: Other RPs :: Private threads-
Ga naar: