[EN] Promotion

IndexGebruikerslijstRegistrerenLaatste afbeeldingenInloggenZoeken
We're part of a story, part of a tale. We're all on this journey, no one is to stay. Where ever it's going. What is the way?
Welcome
Warrior Cats is een rollenspel gebaseerd op de serie 'Warriors' van Erin Hunter. Je verkent hier al schrijvend de geliefde wereld van de Clankatten, rogues en kittypets. Dit doe je door je eigen karakter aan te maken, waarbij je bijna alles zelf mag bepalen over uiterlijk en karakter. Wild of tam, goed of slecht, sociaal of eenling? Help jij oorlogen te voorkomen? Of ben je een van de katten die hongerig opzoek is naar een groter territorium en meer macht? Het kan allemaal op Warrior Cats.
KIND OF WEATHER
LEAFBARE
Season
Leafbare, -8°C - 3°C
Het blad is nu volledig van de bomen af en iedere ochtend wordt je begroet met rijp aan de takken en een kille wind. Gepaard met winterse neerslag, is het woud gehuld in een witte deken.
WHAT'S HAPPENING
Current Event
No current forum-wide event.
THE ALLEGIANCES
Clans
THUNDERCLAN
RIVERCLAN
WINDCLAN
SHADOWCLAN
BLOODCLAN
THE MANAGEMENT TEAM
Staff
COME JOIN US
WC DISCORD

SWITCHERDIESWITCH
SWITCH ACCOUNT
Deel

[EN] Promotion

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden 
Arcticwolf
[EN] Promotion MassiveUnitedDegus-max-1mb
James
Actief
“If you run from me, I will pursue”

CAT'S PROFILE
Arcticwolf
BerichtOnderwerp: [EN] Promotion   [EN] Promotion Icon_minitimema 27 aug 2018 - 19:25

When Butterstar had finally gifted him with his warriorname, he was utterly ecstatic. Of course, he had trained diligently and as hard as he could under the capable guidance of Lightspots, but still, finally achieving this point of his life made him swell up with pride. It glowed in his golden eyes as he walked. It did feel odd though to leave his old denmates behind. He was a fair bit older than most of the cats he had shared his den with in the mean time, but he still missed them when he had spend his first night in the warrior den. Therefore, his ears perked up when he picked up the scent of one of those cats. His pace quickened and his tail lifted in a friendly curl when he approached her. "Moonpaw!" He chirruped happily, "How's life?"

“I would like to be the air that inhabits you for a moment only. I would like to be that unnoticed and that necessary.”
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Moonpaw,
[EN] Promotion 6uEZSju
WazBeer
Actief
"The road is ahead of us, so let's start out today."

CAT'S PROFILE
Moonpaw,
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [EN] Promotion   [EN] Promotion Icon_minitimedi 28 aug 2018 - 21:02

The Clans had quietly settled back into their normal lives again after the journey and the fight against Bloodclan. Moonpaw had learned that her definition of normal was a bit different, to say the least. She had been raised partly on the journey, partly in the Clan Cavern, where cats of all Clans worked together. She knew the stories about the old days, she had noticed the hostility between the groups of cats, but at the same time she had gotten used to everyone getting along to a certain degree. Adapting to the old ways, which were essentially new to her, had been quite tough.

A cheery voice swept away her thoughts like the swift currents in the river. Moonpaw smiled, recognizing both the voice and scent of the cat before landing her gaze on the tom cat. ”Hi, Arcticwolf!,” she greeted him. Luckily she got his name right, she had caught herself almost calling him Arcticpaw. ” I should ask you, I bet you already have some interesting things to share,” she answered with an amused smile. ”How’s the warriors den?”

[EN] Promotion LSBB2TX
"Our dreams, they are made out of real things."
Arcticwolf
[EN] Promotion MassiveUnitedDegus-max-1mb
James
Actief
“If you run from me, I will pursue”

CAT'S PROFILE
Arcticwolf
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [EN] Promotion   [EN] Promotion Icon_minitimema 3 sep 2018 - 21:26

Arcticwolf tipped his head towards Moonpaw in an overly formal greeting when she called his warrior name, after which he grinned cheerily at the silvery apprentice. It almost sent shivers down his spine, hearing the name Arcticwolf. Oh he was so proud. His cheery grin disappeared however when Moonpaw asked about the warrior den and assumed he had any interesting news to share. "Oh you wouldn't believe it," the tom-cat sighed. "The warrior den is completely and utterly boring! No ghost stories, no epic moss wars, you'd think that the warriors only use their den for sleeping." The tom-cat pouted slightly before relaxing his face in a more earnest, slightly sad expression. "I suppose I miss the apprentice den just the tiniest bit. "

“I would like to be the air that inhabits you for a moment only. I would like to be that unnoticed and that necessary.”

[EN] Promotion
Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Warrior Cats :: RiverClan territory :: RiverClan territory :: Stream-
Ga naar: