Ardentpaw

IndexGebruikerslijstRegistrerenGebruikersgroepenInloggenKalenderFAQZoeken
We're part of a story, part of a tale. We're all on this journey, no one is to stay. Where ever it's going. What is the way?
Welcome
Warrior Cats is een rollenspel gebaseerd op de serie 'Warriors' van Erin Hunter. Je verkent hier al schrijvend de geliefde wereld van de Clankatten, rogues en kittypets. Dit doe je door je eigen karakter aan te maken, waarbij je bijna alles zelf mag bepalen over uiterlijk en karakter. Wild of tam, goed of slecht, sociaal of eenling? Help jij oorlogen te voorkomen? Of ben je een van de katten die hongerig opzoek is naar een groter territorium en meer macht? Het kan allemaal op Warrior Cats.
KIND OF WEATHER
Season
Season
Greenleaf, 20°C - 35°C
Na een lange, koude Leafbare en een armzalige Newleaf. Trekt Greenleaf met een zucht van verlichting het woud in. De extreme hitte is heerlijk maar bengt ook gevaren met zich mee. Vele Twolegs die hun honden uitlaten en prooi dat de hitte niet aankan. Ook dit seizoen zal niet makkelijk worden voor de clans..
WHAT'S HAPPENING
Current Event
In-Game Event
Prophecy given by Starclan
"Heed the darkness that creeps near.
Heed the purge that will begin
Seeping into the forest slowly.
Poisoning the clans from within

Blood will turn the forest red.
Lie low in order to thrive
Stay aware of who your allies are.
Or none of the clans will survive"
THE ALLEGIANCES
Clans
THUNDERCLAN
RIVERCLAN
WINDCLAN
SHADOWCLAN
TRIBE OF RUSHING WATER
BLOODCLAN
THE MANAGEMENT TEAM
Staff
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin
Editor
foundr
COUNT YOUR WORDS
WORD COUNT

SWITCHERDIESWITCH
SWITCH ACCOUNT

Deel

Ardentpaw

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden 
Ardentpaw Giphy
Elfje
Actief
Contentions fierce, ardent, and dire, spring from no petty cause.

CAT'S PROFILE
Ardentpaw.
BerichtOnderwerp: Ardentpaw   Ardentpaw Icon_minitimedo 23 mei 2019 - 19:22

Ardent

Meet the Therapist Cat

Introduction

Hiya! You're looking at the introduction topic of the new Therapist Cat of ThunderClan. That's right, me! Please get to know me a little better.

General Information

Current Name Ardentpaw
Past Names Ardentkit
Future Names Ardentheart/Ardent...

Age 6 moons
Gender Tomcat
Parents NPC
Siblings I'm an only child
Bloodline Thunderclan?

Clan Thunderclan
LeaderThornstar
Deputy Eveningglow

Personality

Adventurous, Bad Liar, Curious, Clumsy, Excitable, Gullible, Helpful, Intelligent, Inquisitive, Kind, Quirky

Okay, right. I need to tell you about me. I'd like to think that I'm a very kind and friendly cat. I love to help others solve problems, emotional and practical. Hm, wonder if that's why I'm a Therapist Cat. Not everyone is always happy with me sticking my nose in their business. I mean, I don't try to do it, it just kind of happens?
I'm rather intelligent and I ask soooooooo many questions it can sometimes drive other cats crazy. Or I ask the (wrong/right) questions no one wants to answer. Oops. It mostly happens when I am super curious or excited and I tend to ramble on those occasions too. Moving on...Like I said I can be super curious. It makes me want to learn everything I can and not always in the best way. I am a high energy cat, so I don't always think things through. But that can be fun sometimes. It leads to adventure, and I just adore adventures! They just don't always end the best way...Oops again.
I also can be quite gullible when I am around highly ranked cats or seriously respected warriors. I get all starstruck and believe almost everything they say. Unless something really shady is going on, of course! Not really at my finest moment there, huh? But it brings others joy, so I just roll with it. I love making cats happy and if my embarrassment is one of the reasons I can do so, I'll just have to roll with it.

Appearance

Fur Dark Brown
Pattern Darker tabby stripes, creme colored muzzle, throath and chest
Eyes Vibrant Yellow, round
Nose + Pawpads Darker Pink
Scars None (yet)
Build Shorter than the average tom, broad shoulders

First Impression
When you first catch sight of Ardentpaw, you'll see he's a rather short tomcat with a bit of a broader posture. He has noticable yellow eyes that stick out to the dark color of his brown tabby pelt. Non the less, he looks like a kind and happy cat that makes friends easily.

So now you wanna know what I look like. Well, I wear a shor, dark brown coat of fur that is marked with darker tabby stripes. So dark, I know! It doesn't fit my personality at all. My eyes are about the only splash of color in my appearance. They're a vibrant yellow and their round shape does help give me a warm look overall. As for how tall I am? Not that tall. I'm shorter than most tomcats my age, though I do have broad shoulders that will carry my strong muscles once I have trained a bit. No...that's not a dream, it's a fact. Just you wait!

History

I haven't done anything that remarkable yet, sorry.

Caillte

Ardentpaw Ardent24
I'm ThunderClan's resident Therapist Cat, my hours are from Sunrise 'till Sunset!
TS || Meet Ardent || TT
IC POSTS: 353
I & II
:.:

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Profiel bekijken

Ardentpaw
Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Warrior Cats :: General :: Introduction :: Cat Register :: Thunderclan-
Ga naar: