[WindClan Camp][Medicine den] Coughing

IndexGebruikerslijstRegistrerenLaatste afbeeldingenInloggenZoeken
We're part of a story, part of a tale. We're all on this journey, no one is to stay. Where ever it's going. What is the way?
Welcome
Warrior Cats is een rollenspel gebaseerd op de serie 'Warriors' van Erin Hunter. Je verkent hier al schrijvend de geliefde wereld van de Clankatten, rogues en kittypets. Dit doe je door je eigen karakter aan te maken, waarbij je bijna alles zelf mag bepalen over uiterlijk en karakter. Wild of tam, goed of slecht, sociaal of eenling? Help jij oorlogen te voorkomen? Of ben je een van de katten die hongerig opzoek is naar een groter territorium en meer macht? Het kan allemaal op Warrior Cats.
KIND OF WEATHER
LEAFBARE
Season
Leafbare, -8°C - 3°C
Het blad is nu volledig van de bomen af en iedere ochtend wordt je begroet met rijp aan de takken en een kille wind. Gepaard met winterse neerslag, is het woud gehuld in een witte deken.
WHAT'S HAPPENING
Current Event
No current forum-wide event.
THE ALLEGIANCES
Clans
THUNDERCLAN
RIVERCLAN
WINDCLAN
SHADOWCLAN
BLOODCLAN
THE MANAGEMENT TEAM
Staff
COME JOIN US
WC DISCORD

SWITCHERDIESWITCH
SWITCH ACCOUNT
Deel

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden 
Snowbird
Dark forest
[WindClan Camp][Medicine den] Coughing DPKsfdL
Lianne
Actief
Disconnect and self-destruct
One bullet at a time
What's your rush, now?
Everyone will have his day to die

CAT'S PROFILE
Snowbird
BerichtOnderwerp: [WindClan Camp][Medicine den] Coughing   [WindClan Camp][Medicine den] Coughing Icon_minitimevr 24 jan 2014 - 8:21

[WindClan Camp][Medicine den] Coughing 2lvd00y
There’s a space kept in hell with your name on the seat.
With a spike in the chair just to make it complete.
When you look at yourself do you see what I see?
If you do why the f--- are you looking at me?

Snowbird stared endlessly at the black walls of the medicine cat den. The coughing somewhat subsided for the past two days since Brindlepool treated her with various herbs and leafs. Brindlepool used something sweet smelling that she called Catmint. When a small fever set in she gave her borage. It was absolutely and ultimately vile. But Snowbird knew that without those medicines she would have died by now. Brindlepool confirmed some hours after she first arrived here it would be Whitecough. Some cats let out a relieved sign that it was in fact not Greencough or worse, Blackcough. Even kittencough was excluded. Now she was here. She must admit that her sense were dulling. Probably the medicines doing. Or the fact that the medicine den was somewhat secluded from the rest of the camp. Her senses didn't pick anything up at all. Mostly they were too faint to recognize. With a ungraceful cough she rolled over in her nest and huffed. Breathing was beginning to be a lot easier, but the choke still felt present. Brindlepool said it would go away with time. She just needed a lot of rest. How ironic. As if I was going anywhere anyway. Snowbird thought bitterly. I'm a blind and even sick kit, where's there to go when you are both? She curled herself up and sighted. She was so bored .. you could not imagine.

Help me, if you can, It's just that this is not the way I'm wired.
So, could you please help me understand why.. You've given in to all these reckless dark desires?

::
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Carrottail
[WindClan Camp][Medicine den] Coughing DPKsfdL
Actief

CAT'S PROFILE
Carrottail
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [WindClan Camp][Medicine den] Coughing   [WindClan Camp][Medicine den] Coughing Icon_minitimevr 14 feb 2014 - 21:17

Today was one of those days Carrotkit felt adventurous. Er… Honestly, pretty much every day Carrotkit felt adventurous. The only difference was that today she decided to go to a place she’d never been before in her short life. Okay. Okay. Again, that was something she did pretty much every day. The Windclancamp was big, at least to Carrot, and there was always something new to discover. There were still some places she had not yet seen, such as the Leader’s Den and – and that was where she was heading to now – the Medicine Cat’s Den. It wasn’t only because she was looking for an adventure she decided to go to the Den. It was also because her front paw hurt a little. Yep, only a teeny little bit. It probably was a little thorn that had found its way to her soft paws, or something like that, and her mother Icyrose would be perfectly able to help her daughter as well, but Carrot felt that if she now finally had an excuse to enter the Medicine Cat’s Den.

Anyway, to keep it short and simple: Carrotkit was not only on her way to the Medicine Cat’s Den to ask the Medicine Cat to look at her paw, but also to just take a look at the Den, which had always been a mystery to the young Carrot.

So, now that’s cleared up, we can get back to where we found Carrotkit in the first place: on her way to the Den. One would not say her paw ached, when you saw her skipping towards the Medicine Cat’s Den. Her orange-colored tail swayed merrily behind her. It was one of those things about Carrotkit that immediately took your attention, that swaying tail. No wonder she was named after it. When she finally reached the Den, which was safely put a little remote from the rest of the camp, she hesitated for a short second. Then she entered the Den. It was dark in here, but Carrotkit’s eyes managed to acclimatize quickly and she soon discovered a white cat, lying there, coughing. Slowly Carrot walked towards the female cat. She wasn’t sure if she was allowed to get this close to a sick cat, but she was agog and since there was no one around (at least, to her knowing) to stop her from getting closer, she carefully approached.

‘H-hi there,’ she said softly, for speaking out loud seemed to be out of place. ‘Are you all right?’ Well, of course she wasn’t all right, otherwise she wouldn’t have been here, but Carrotkit didn’t mean to be vile or just plain stupid, she meant to be nice and friendly and that’s exactly how she sounded, when she got even closer to the coughing female.

Note: I hope it's okay if I join in. I was looking for a nice topic for Carrot. Razz  

Silverthorn • Carrotpaw • Blackhole
(PM's met haast graag naar Silverthorn sturen, dan zie ik ze eerder)
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Warrior Cats :: Alternative RP boards :: Other RPs :: Private threads-
Ga naar: