I dare you [ENG]

IndexGebruikerslijstRegistrerenLaatste afbeeldingenInloggenZoeken
We're part of a story, part of a tale. We're all on this journey, no one is to stay. Where ever it's going. What is the way?
Welcome
Warrior Cats is een rollenspel gebaseerd op de serie 'Warriors' van Erin Hunter. Je verkent hier al schrijvend de geliefde wereld van de Clankatten, rogues en kittypets. Dit doe je door je eigen karakter aan te maken, waarbij je bijna alles zelf mag bepalen over uiterlijk en karakter. Wild of tam, goed of slecht, sociaal of eenling? Help jij oorlogen te voorkomen? Of ben je een van de katten die hongerig opzoek is naar een groter territorium en meer macht? Het kan allemaal op Warrior Cats.
KIND OF WEATHER
LEAFBARE
Season
Leafbare, -8°C - 3°C
Het blad is nu volledig van de bomen af en iedere ochtend wordt je begroet met rijp aan de takken en een kille wind. Gepaard met winterse neerslag, is het woud gehuld in een witte deken.
WHAT'S HAPPENING
Current Event
No current forum-wide event.
THE ALLEGIANCES
Clans
THUNDERCLAN
RIVERCLAN
WINDCLAN
SHADOWCLAN
BLOODCLAN
THE MANAGEMENT TEAM
Staff
COME JOIN US
WC DISCORD

SWITCHERDIESWITCH
SWITCH ACCOUNT
Deel

I dare you [ENG]

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden 
Skadi
Captain
I dare you [ENG] Skadi-10
Elfje
Actief
Trust Is For Fools. Fear Is The Only Reliable Way.

CAT'S PROFILE
Skadi
BerichtOnderwerp: I dare you [ENG]   I dare you [ENG] Icon_minitimedi 12 mei 2020 - 22:13

Like virgin snow that shows up the bloody footprints
So, the Elite had taken over ShadowClan. It served them right. Those stupid furbrains were less deserving of such a nice territory than the cats of the Elite. Though she had gotten quite used to the Twolegplace and this marshy territory was just not her thing. Whenever she ventured into it, she got home with muddy paws and cleaning them left a bad taste in her mouth. Yes, it was great that they were so powerful to take over an entire clan, and she admired it, really, but couldn’t they have taken over a clan with a cleaner and less swampy territory? She was about done with it now. She was certain that her mentor did have a plan in mind, but he hadn’t shared it with her or anyone in the Elite beside the ones involved with the original plan to take over Shadowclan.
Now she was just out and about, exploring this temporary home. It was kind of ironic, leaving one clan to return to another, but she could only make the best out of it. And right now that would be learning the lay of the land. Her trainings were still continuing, but Cobra was busy with other things too, so she was left to her own on occasion. Now was such an occasion and she had ventured to something those forest cats called the swamp cavern. The promise of more marshy, dirty land didn’t brighten her spirits, but tell of the tunnel system beneath it had piqued her interest. She had set out to see if it was really true, and if so, to explore them. Though, when she stood at the cavern’s entrance, a familiar smell that belonged to someone very vexing reached her nose. Aegir. Ugh, why was he here? He was so annoying all the time, insufferable really. Skadi wondered why Starclan had stuck him with her. Why couldn’t he have been left crying by the riverside. They all would have been better off with that scenario. “Are you following me?” She demanded the black tom, her tone rather cross. Everywhere she went, he followed.

+Aegir

MONTY
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Aegir
I dare you [ENG] Zukobean
Renske
Actief
We drink the poison our mind pours for us, and wonder why we feel so sick

CAT'S PROFILE
Aegir
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: I dare you [ENG]   I dare you [ENG] Icon_minitimevr 15 mei 2020 - 0:59

darkness is rising from the depths
Aegir didn't really understand why he had to move again. He had thought his place with the Elite was better than that of the clans, so why had they move back to the forest again? But it was ShadowClan territory they had taken over. It was weird, but also very pleasing to feel soft ground under his paws again. It wasn't the soft, sandy place he had known in RiverClan, but more dark and muddy. But he enjoyed the smell of pine and earth, although the water here stank and the creatures who lived there were weird. He didn't mind getting his paws wet.
He was just exploring the marshlands, searching for frogs to hunt. He found them fascinating, with their slimy skins. It reminded him of fish and that made him feel like home. He still hadn't forgotten RiverClan, but he felt more pity for them than love. He was sad he had to leave them, but he was in a better place. He was stronger than his old friends. That's why he and Skadi moved away, to make the most of their strengths. And speaking of the devil...
An annoying, high-pitched voice reached his ears. Following her? Hell no, he was trying to avoid her at all costs. He pinned his ears back and his tail started moving from left to right. ‘No!’ he meowed indignantly. It was just an coincidence, but she would never believe that. She just was set on hating him. But then, she hated everybody. And everybody hated her, so that was a something at least. ‘I was just hunting, unlike you,’ he scoffed back at her. She was just loafing around, by the look of it. Maybe she was following him!
hail Ægir god of the sea
MONTY
Skadi
Captain
Elfje
Actief

CAT'S PROFILE
Skadi
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: I dare you [ENG]   I dare you [ENG] Icon_minitimezo 17 mei 2020 - 23:48

Aegir indignantly told her that he wasn’t following her and Skadi’s fur rose a little. He made it sound as if she accused him of some horrible crime. He was the horribile one here, lying through his teeth and all. He always showed up where she was, so if all those times were to be a coincidence then she would have to be a flying hedgehog. I am discovering the territory. You do know it’s generally smarter to know where you are hunting before you actually start hunting.” She told him in a smart-alecky tone of voice. Really, could this ball of fur in front of her get even more mousebrained and stupid than he already was? As if she would actually waste her own time. Everything she did had a valid reason. She hadn’t been crying about a moon ago had she? She hadn’t been whining about missing home like the crybaby in front of her. No while he did that, she had been training. She’s brought her mentor the news of the return of Shadowclan during their siege. She was here now, getting to know the territory of their temporary home. Getting to know the lay of the land but also the secrets it held. Secrets that they maybe could use against those weak and furbrained forest cats. And maybe, just maybe, those secrets lay in the tunnel that was now behind her. ”And I was just about to explore these caverns here, but I bet you’re too much of a scaredy-cat to actually come with me. So you can go back to hunting your little frogs.” She was definitely challenging Aegir now. Daring him to come with her into the swamp caverns. Skadi couldn’t wait to see him run scared while she would venture one, proving futher more that she was the only chosen one between the two of them.
MONTY
Aegir
Renske
Actief

CAT'S PROFILE
Aegir
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: I dare you [ENG]   I dare you [ENG] Icon_minitimedo 28 mei 2020 - 15:16

Wow, she was such a know it all! She always acted like she was sooo smart. Aegir was just hunting frogs, that's all. And they were in a swamp, of course there would be frogs. It was obviously smarter to catch prey when it was practically jumping in your mouth, why wait to explore everything. He rolled his eyes. ‘Exploring doesn't fill your belly,’ he muttered in his mouth. He just liked hunting the frogs! It was fun and challenging, how they were hopping around. But what did Skadi know about fun? She was always the one keen one ruining everybody's fun.  But then Skadi said she wanted to explore the caves. Caves? Which caves? Aegir watched behint her and saw a dark entrance for some kind of tunnel. His eyes widened. Nerves fluttered in his belly, but he soon put on a straight face. Game on! ‘I'm not scared! I'm never scared!’ he yelled back at her. He was strong and brave, just like her! He wasn't just going to have Skadi all the fun. And with that thought he pushed past her and let the shadows of the cave entrance swallow him. It was completely dark in here and he hesitated for a moment, before pushing on carefully. ‘You coming?’ he said over his shoulder, challenging Skadi to catch up.
hail Ægir god of the sea
MONTY
Skadi
Captain
Elfje
Actief

CAT'S PROFILE
Skadi
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: I dare you [ENG]   I dare you [ENG] Icon_minitimezo 31 mei 2020 - 22:08

She could almost see the gears turning in his head after he glanced at the cave beside her. Apparently they had decided that he had to act really tough, but she could practically smell the nervousness on him. ”You are, you liar! You’re a scaredy-cat.” He couldn’t fool her. He was just a weak, little kitten and he would never be better than her, no matter how he acted. But he shouldered past her anyways, into the underground caverns and calling out to her as if she was the one who was scared. Anger boiled up inside of her. This was starting to look way too much like the first and only time she was allowed to practice swimming. Hermitpaw had teased her about it, that she was scared. She hadn’t stood for it then and it had resulted into her pushing him into the water. There had been some whining about him nearly drowning, but really he was fine, the way she saw it he had barely swallowed any water. Of course, she hadn’t paid that much attention, because she was laughing at him from the side. And she wouldn’t stand for it now.
Without even thinking twice about it she hurtled after him, quickly taking the lead. This was her idea and she wouldn’t let him take the lead on it! When she passed him, she gave him a shove in the shoulder before going ahead farther into the tunnels. The light was quickly fading away and only darkness was ahead. It was a little unsettling maybe, since sight was sense she relied on daily, but she was confident that she could make it with her other senses too. She wouldn’t fail. She couldn’t. Because she could not be worse than Aegir. The idea of that appalled Skadi so much that it made bile rise up in her throat. ”Ready to admit you’re too scared to go further ahead?” She asked him, as if she was right all along.

MONTY
Aegir
Renske
Actief

CAT'S PROFILE
Aegir
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: I dare you [ENG]   I dare you [ENG] Icon_minitimevr 5 jun 2020 - 18:26

It quickly became a yelling competition. Sakdi shouting at him that he was scared. He laid his ears flat against his head and growled softly for just a second. ‘I'n not! You are!’ he said back in a bit of a childish tone. It was just, uugh!! Skadi was so frustrating. But he was quicker than her and dissipated in the tunnel. He stood for a moment, sniffing the damp air and tried  by narrowing his eyes to see at least something in the darkness. But it didn't take long for Skadi to catch up en push her way past her. ‘Hey!’ he shouted annoyed, being backed into the wall. He snorted loudly and then started following her closely, because after all, he didn't want to loose her in the darkness. Maybe they would be lost forever! And if they had each other, at least that would help, he thought. But the thought of getting lost in the tunnels on his own, was frightening, but he would never admit it. Skadi soon started challenging him again. ‘No way! I'm right behind you, mousebrain,’ he said as tough as he could, after which he tried to bite her in the tail. He was not the one who would turn back first. He had to win! He just had to!
hail Ægir god of the sea
MONTY
Skadi
Captain
Elfje
Actief

CAT'S PROFILE
Skadi
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: I dare you [ENG]   I dare you [ENG] Icon_minitimema 15 jun 2020 - 17:10

Skadi.
The teacher broke us up after I broke her
He quipped back a childish retort that she ignored. Normally she would have fought, she’d pushed Hermitpaw into the water for the same reason after all, but there was no room. And her yellow would never go through Aegir’s thick and stupid head. He also didn’t agree with her pushing past him, judging from his annoyed cry, but that was his own fault. She was the leader her, she always was. It wasn’t her problem that he was stupid enough to keep forgetting that. Until he would learn that lesson, she would just keep reminding him, preferably with het claws.
As she ventured deeper into the tunnel, he started following her so closely that he was breathing in her neck. Starclan, he was so annoying! “Could you just back off?” She nearly yelled at him. Really, if he was just so scared that he couldn’t bear to be even a tail length apart, then he could just go back and go back home. She wasn’t giving up or giving in and so Skadi pushed forward, into the darkness.
Being completely blind and in the dark was unsettling, but she didn’t panic. She was a young one training to be a member of the Elite. She was the chosen one from Starclan. If she couldn’t trust to get on by her sense of smell, hearing and feeling, she was worth nothing. And she could never be worth nothing, because she was always going to become the best. And so she didn’t care if Aegir would follow her or not, she would explore these tunnels.

Aegir
Renske
Actief

CAT'S PROFILE
Aegir
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: I dare you [ENG]   I dare you [ENG] Icon_minitimema 22 jun 2020 - 23:44

She was just so... so Skadi! She was a little devil, that she was. She just was being mean all the time. He didn't recall a time when she wasn't in a bad mood. She soon yelled that he had to back off. He paused for a moment, but still walked close behind her. He wasn't planning on losing her. The thought of getting lost in this tunnels all by himself? No thanks, he would rather be stuck with Skadi, even tough she was a massive pain in the tail.
Aegir kept following her, carefully placing his paws in front of him, nosing the walls with his whiskers. He bumped his paws or nose every now and then to the walls anyway. It was so dark, he didn't see a thing at all anymore. He was walking blind, and he hated it. It made him nervous, so he weaved from side to side behind Skadi. ‘Where are we going anyway?’ he muttered under his breath. There seemed to be no end to this tunnel. If it would be a dead end, he swore he would claw her ears off, dragging him all this way down for nothing. But he didn't want to give in, and ask to go back. No, he would go to the dead end so he could blame her. He swished his tail from side to side and sighed dramatically. ‘This is boring,’ he mewed annoyed. Yes, he would blame her.
hail Ægir god of the sea
MONTY
Skadi
Captain
Elfje
Actief

CAT'S PROFILE
Skadi
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: I dare you [ENG]   I dare you [ENG] Icon_minitimedi 21 jul 2020 - 0:01

SKADI
notes go here or smth
Could he just stop being annoying for one second? Honestly, he was becoming worse than that pathetic excuse of a kitten she once called her brother. She wouldn’t be dragged down by him and she wouldn’t let Aegir drag her down either. But she would smash in his head if he wouldn’t stop pestering her. “I don’t know where we’re going otherwise it wouldn’t be called exploring now, would it? And if you’re so bored go back. I don’t need you whining all the way there, unless you’re too scared to venture out alone in the dark,” she spat at him. Well at his general direction, because in the pitch black she couldn’t exactly locate him. She couldn’t really locate anything apart from the tunnel walls and the dirt under her paws. As much as she hated to admit it, Aegir did have a point. Where exactly were they and where was this tunnel leading them?

Aegir
Renske
Actief

CAT'S PROFILE
Aegir
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: I dare you [ENG]   I dare you [ENG] Icon_minitimema 3 aug 2020 - 19:39

Skadi began a long excuse about exploring and bla die bla. He narrowed his eyes and sighed loudly. She had no idea what she was doing. What was he thinking! Getting dragged along in this stupid mess. He moaned again and would be turning back, but the idea of getting lost on his own. No thank you. So he was stuck with her, again. He padded behind her, but how farther they got, how less scary it got. It was all the same and it seemed pretty straightforward, so it wasn't that hard to get back, right? But that didn't keep him from bugging Skadi. ‘You have no idea what you're doing,’ he complained. ‘We should go back, there is nothing down here but darkness,’ he added. They hadn't seen a single proof of life or light. It was just wet, and smelly and dark. Aegirs tail went from side to side as he weaved behind her. He blamed himself as much as Skadi. But he would keep nagging her about it.
© yuno of tcb & cttw
Skadi
Captain
Elfje
Actief

CAT'S PROFILE
Skadi
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: I dare you [ENG]   I dare you [ENG] Icon_minitimedi 4 aug 2020 - 19:36

SKADI
notes go here or smth
Great Starclan, why couldn’t this jerk just stop whining. Now he was telling her she had no idea what she was doing while she just told him what they were doing. Exploring. What did he not get about that concept? So could he just shut it and follow her or go crawling back home like the scared little kitten he was. “Of course it’s dark you moron. It’s. A. Tunnel.” Honestly, it really felt like she was dealing with a moon old kitten here. Why did they even make him a young-one. Why was he even here? “You can’t expect a tunnel to end after being three tail-lengths in it, honestly, do you have bees for brains.” She asked him with an annoyed swish of her tail. If the space they were in wasn’t so tight, she would’ve given him a sizable gash somewhere on his body already.
Aegir
Renske
Actief

CAT'S PROFILE
Aegir
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: I dare you [ENG]   I dare you [ENG] Icon_minitimema 17 aug 2020 - 0:23

Ugh, she would talk him to death one day. He swished his tail from right to left, still being to annoyed. He was mad he followed her and mad he was stuck with her. She then was like talking like the know-it-all she was. He wasn't dumb! But it still made him nervous there didn't seem to be an end to this tunnel. ‘There should be a light at the end if we were going anywhere! It's a dead end, you'll see,’ he snapped back at her. And if there was some kind of dark cave at the end, what was the fun in that? Another place in this stinky land of darkness. He missed his old home, with the open grasslands and the flowing river. He hated it here! But there was no way back, but he was getting more and more used to the idea of just turning back on his own. It was a straight tunnel, how hard could it be to return to the surface on his own? That would show her. But he stayed with her for a little while longer. He wanted to laugh at her face if they were actually heading to a dead end.
© yuno of tcb & cttw
Skadi
Captain
Elfje
Actief

CAT'S PROFILE
Skadi
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: I dare you [ENG]   I dare you [ENG] Icon_minitimezo 6 sep 2020 - 18:12

Yes, of course there should be a light at the end, but not when you just entered it. These tunnels snaked through the entire territory, they wouldn’t end in a heartbeat. Was Aegir really that stupid? No, wait- that was a useless question- of course he was that stupid. He was a whining, little baby that was scared of the dark. “Then just go back, I won’t miss you!” She hissed at him. Honestly, how hard was it to just turn around and start walking the other direction. She didn’t need his constant whining ruining her fun. Her steps became quicker and more brisk, just wanting to distance herself from the mousebrain trailing behind her. The earth beneath her paws was still mushy and gross and she was sure that it would be stuck in her fur for days if she didn’t clean her paws soon. And even then the taste of mud would be present for eternity. But the musky smell of the tunnels gradually became fresher as she stalked ahead in the tunnel. Was she at the end already? Or at least, close to the end. Ha! Take that Aegir. “Still think there’s no end to this?” She asked him in a pestering tone of voice.

I dare you [ENG]
Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Warrior Cats :: ShadowClan territory :: ShadowClan territory :: Swamp Cavern-
Ga naar: