Miki “Bloody hell, I killed someone!”

IndexGebruikerslijstRegistrerenLaatste afbeeldingenInloggenZoeken
We're part of a story, part of a tale. We're all on this journey, no one is to stay. Where ever it's going. What is the way?
Welcome
Warrior Cats is een rollenspel gebaseerd op de serie 'Warriors' van Erin Hunter. Je verkent hier al schrijvend de geliefde wereld van de Clankatten, rogues en kittypets. Dit doe je door je eigen karakter aan te maken, waarbij je bijna alles zelf mag bepalen over uiterlijk en karakter. Wild of tam, goed of slecht, sociaal of eenling? Help jij oorlogen te voorkomen? Of ben je een van de katten die hongerig opzoek is naar een groter territorium en meer macht? Het kan allemaal op Warrior Cats.
KIND OF WEATHER
LEAFBARE
Season
Leafbare, -8°C - 3°C
Het blad is nu volledig van de bomen af en iedere ochtend wordt je begroet met rijp aan de takken en een kille wind. Gepaard met winterse neerslag, is het woud gehuld in een witte deken.
WHAT'S HAPPENING
Current Event
No current forum-wide event.
THE ALLEGIANCES
Clans
THUNDERCLAN
RIVERCLAN
WINDCLAN
SHADOWCLAN
BLOODCLAN
THE MANAGEMENT TEAM
Staff
COME JOIN US
WC DISCORD

SWITCHERDIESWITCH
SWITCH ACCOUNT
Deel

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden 
Miki
Miki “Bloody hell, I killed someone!” DPKsfdL
Actief

CAT'S PROFILE
Miki
BerichtOnderwerp: Miki “Bloody hell, I killed someone!”   Miki “Bloody hell, I killed someone!” Icon_minitimema 30 jun 2014 - 23:13

M     I     K     I
“Bloody hell, I killed someone!”
Name: Miki
Lifestyle: Bloodclan fighter
Former lifestyles: Kittypet => Rogue
Former names: x

Fur color(s): White => light brown => black
Fur length: Short
Eye color: Amber colored
Pawpads: Pink
Build: Miki is a small, slender tom-cat.
Scars: None yet
Extra: His tail is a little bit fluffy.

Mother: Washaki
Father: Sir. Cotedore
Bro's: Maiki, Salda
Sis's: Astrid, Flow
Partner: Oh no.
Crush: Maybe.
Kitt'ns: Oh hell no.

Likes: Miki loves to hang around females, play with their minds but doesn't really have the intention to start a serious relationship. You can compare him to a player, but he isn't really one. When he was little he loved to be tickled on his belly by his owner. But that's a long time ago. Now he spents his time hanging around various places. Miki doesn't really have a 'home', and though he is a Bloodclan cat, he is not always to be found there. That's probably because he also once was a rogue, one who never really stayed long at one place. And now that he has to, he tries to keep himself busy with adventures. Though this doesn't always work.

Dislikes: He hates it to be confronted with problems, probably because he never really knows a solution for them. When he was little, he used to run away in the garden when his siblings asked him what to do, because he wasn't really someone who loved to make the final decision. But now he knows what to do, most of the times.. Miki also hates war, what makes the fact that he loves fighting less believe worthy.

History: Miki was born in a liter of five cats, two ladies and three gentlemans. Because their mother had a Japanese origin, they named some of their kittens with Japanese names. Miki was one of them. He wasn't really a kitten that loved to play, he used to sit and watch the others making fun. He usually went to his owner, and asked for some attention.
When he was four, his owners decided to move. They left the kittens, and only took the parents with them. Miki and his sibmings where doomed to die, but after a day or two, when they were about to die from hunger, an older she-cat adopted them and raised them in the wild. Since then Miki was a rogue, but soon after he killed his first own fresh prey, he decided to live alone. He left the female, thanking her for what she had done, and then started his own life.
Miki usually never really stayed at one place. After a moon or two he left his temporary home to find another one. He had gotten this rare instinct because he was left alone at such young age. Since he moved away with his siblings, he never really liked it to stay at just one place.
He never really had problems, but since he has met a male Bloodclan cat, called Tom, he decided to become a Bloodclan cat too. But then he had the problems of staying at one place, that's why he never really sleeps in the camp.

“I do begin to have bloody thoughts.”
Miki “Bloody hell, I killed someone!” JBkTzx3
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Warrior Cats :: General :: Introduction :: Cat Register :: Bloodclan-
Ga naar: