' Stark .

IndexGebruikerslijstRegistrerenLaatste afbeeldingenInloggenZoeken
We're part of a story, part of a tale. We're all on this journey, no one is to stay. Where ever it's going. What is the way?
Welcome
Warrior Cats is een rollenspel gebaseerd op de serie 'Warriors' van Erin Hunter. Je verkent hier al schrijvend de geliefde wereld van de Clankatten, rogues en kittypets. Dit doe je door je eigen karakter aan te maken, waarbij je bijna alles zelf mag bepalen over uiterlijk en karakter. Wild of tam, goed of slecht, sociaal of eenling? Help jij oorlogen te voorkomen? Of ben je een van de katten die hongerig opzoek is naar een groter territorium en meer macht? Het kan allemaal op Warrior Cats.
KIND OF WEATHER
LEAFBARE
Season
Leafbare, -8°C - 3°C
Het blad is nu volledig van de bomen af en iedere ochtend wordt je begroet met rijp aan de takken en een kille wind. Gepaard met winterse neerslag, is het woud gehuld in een witte deken.
WHAT'S HAPPENING
Current Event
No current forum-wide event.
THE ALLEGIANCES
Clans
THUNDERCLAN
RIVERCLAN
WINDCLAN
SHADOWCLAN
BLOODCLAN
THE MANAGEMENT TEAM
Staff
COME JOIN US
WC DISCORD

SWITCHERDIESWITCH
SWITCH ACCOUNT
Deel

' Stark .

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden 
Sawan
' Stark . DPKsfdL
Actief
Sawan
BerichtOnderwerp: ' Stark .   ' Stark . Icon_minitimedo 25 dec 2014 - 14:10

stark

hey there. the name's Stark! i am a proud kittypet too if you were wondering. also i'll have you know that i am 12 moons & loving it. oh. you've heard that I'm straight? well the rumors are true for once. well I gotta get going, my twoleg is calling. see ya'!

History

Stark is and has always been a Kittypet. Born and raised in their houses, without permission to leave, Stark is a naive cat. He doesn’t know how the outside world works and refuses to accept the fact that it’s not as perfect as he thought it’d be. Apart from the old cat that lived across the street and entered their yard now and then, he has no experience in interacting with other cats or whatsoever.
This all changed when the twolegged miniature came in. Screaming and kicking, literally. The twolegged started to forget about the cat that had been there for twelve moons already. This caused him to escape, explore the world.
Of course he always comes back home right away. After all, he never learned how to hunt.

Personality

Stark is a typical kittypet. Not used to harsh living conditions, he assumes that everything will work out perfectly. He honestly believes in a happy ending. How stupid is that? And even though he will probably be a sarcastic pain in the butthole, he can be nice. It just doesn’t happen that often.
' Stark . 1jnXqL7
topics

First escape | Owlflight & Ivypaw.

play by | tutu

made with love by you could do better @ Caution

Teach me how to fight,

I'll show you how to win.
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

' Stark .
Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum