A Certain Romance [relationshiptracker!]

IndexGebruikerslijstRegistrerenLaatste afbeeldingenInloggenZoeken
We're part of a story, part of a tale. We're all on this journey, no one is to stay. Where ever it's going. What is the way?
Welcome
Warrior Cats is een rollenspel gebaseerd op de serie 'Warriors' van Erin Hunter. Je verkent hier al schrijvend de geliefde wereld van de Clankatten, rogues en kittypets. Dit doe je door je eigen karakter aan te maken, waarbij je bijna alles zelf mag bepalen over uiterlijk en karakter. Wild of tam, goed of slecht, sociaal of eenling? Help jij oorlogen te voorkomen? Of ben je een van de katten die hongerig opzoek is naar een groter territorium en meer macht? Het kan allemaal op Warrior Cats.
KIND OF WEATHER
NEWLEAF
Season
Newleaf, 10°C - 20°C
Langzaam maar zeker komen de eerste bloemen weer op. De zon breekt weer door wat zorgt voor een aantal warme dagen. Newleaf zet alles in volle bloei.
WHAT'S HAPPENING
Current Event
No current forum-wide event.
THE ALLEGIANCES
Clans
THUNDERCLAN
RIVERCLAN
WINDCLAN
SHADOWCLAN
BLOODCLAN
THE MANAGEMENT TEAM
Staff
COME JOIN US
WC DISCORD

SWITCHERDIESWITCH
SWITCH ACCOUNT
Deel

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden 
Coyotespirit
A Certain Romance [relationshiptracker!] Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtKp-d3oGpfXIuJw8ZVUfUjCKKGjlHMbs-x6TMlH3LOpFA7W84pQ&s
Nynke
Actief
dancing in my underpants.
i'm gonna run for government.
did mr. winter wonderland say:
"come here, kid, we really need to talk"?
bear with me, man, i lost my train of thought

CAT'S PROFILE
Coyotespirit
BerichtOnderwerp: A Certain Romance [relationshiptracker!]   A Certain Romance [relationshiptracker!] Icon_minitimema 5 aug 2019 - 20:29

DIT IS EEN WIP

Friendship
Familiar
■■ Acquainted
■■■ Friendly
■■■■ Friends
■■■■■ Best friends

Admiration
Impressed
■■ Respects
■■■ Idolizes

Fear
Uneasy
■■ Distrust
■■■ Fear
■■■■ Terrified

Anger
Annoyed
■■ Upset
■■■ Angry
■■■■ Hate

Jealousy
Envy
■■ Resents
■■■ Jealous

Sadness
Guilt
■■ Sad
■■■ Heartbroken

Love
■■ Love
■■■ Crush

Wonder
Puzzled
■■ Curious
■■■ Confused

Others
Mate
(Adopted) Family
(ex) Mentor
■■ Apprentice

RIVERCLAN

Butterstar ❖ ■■■ ■■■ ■■
Oh, mom, I am so sorry for all the trouble we're going to. Now you've lost your voice, and I really would want to cure you but I don't know how. I love you very, very much, although you are sometimes really busy and haven't got much time to hang out with me.

Panthergrowl ❖ ■■■ ■■ ■■
Uncle Panther!!! You can be angry and scary sometimes, but that doesn't bother me that much. I know you love me too, and it's sad that I'm not your apprentice anymore. But! We still can go on a hunt sometimes, can we?
Chivysniff ❖ ■■■■ ■■
You're my mentor now and! the daughter of Panther! I like you very much, you are one of a kind. Sometimes you can be very stern, but I get it. I am a very difficult apprentice. Still I hope that we can be friends for a very long time!

Stormwind ❖ ■■■ ■■■ ■■
Daaaaad! I always wanted to go on a patrol with you, but since I am a medicine cat apprentice now, I guess I am just going to take you with me when I am looking for some herbs and stuff! In my opinion you are one of the strongest warriors in the woods! I love you! (Go spent some more time with me B()

Littlefish ❖ ■■■■■
Yoooooo! My bud! My partner in crime! My bff! When are we going to have another sleepover? Or a catnip party. B)

Brimpaw ❖ ■■■■ ■■
My sister! Although we don't look really much the same, I think that our personalities match a bit! We love pranking, right? I really want to go prank with you sometime!

Moonpaw ❖ ■■■ ■■
My other sister! I think you are the most mature of my littermates! I love talking with you!

Steppingstone ■■■ StarClan couldn't know how much I miss you... I know I still can see you in StarClan but it's different. I miss your positivity and miss playing with you.

Bugpaw ❖
Beschrijving
Roseburn ❖
Beschrijving
Puppysnarl ❖
Beschrijving
Sunlight ❖
Beschrijving
Larksong ❖
Beschrijving
Rookpaw ❖
Beschrijving
Icecream ❖
Beschrijving
Whitepaw ❖
Beschrijving

SHADOWCLAN

CHARACTER NAME ❖
Beschrijving

THUNDERCLAN

CHARACTER NAME ❖
Beschrijving

WINDCLAN

CHARACTER NAME ❖
Beschrijving

BLOODCLAN

CHARACTER NAME ❖
Beschrijving

ROGUES

CHARACTER NAME ❖
Beschrijving

KITTYPETS

CHARACTER NAME ❖
Beschrijving

Code by Babs

A Certain Romance [relationshiptracker!] Coyode10

Allemaal Kunst.:

Laatst aangepast door Coyotepaw. op do 22 aug 2019 - 13:53; in totaal 4 keer bewerkt
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Kumeza
A Certain Romance [relationshiptracker!] Tumblr_inline_nsb4rs57Uo1rpyequ_250
Nynke
Actief
Throw me to the wolves, and I will return leading the pack.

CAT'S PROFILE
Kumeza
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: A Certain Romance [relationshiptracker!]   A Certain Romance [relationshiptracker!] Icon_minitimedo 8 aug 2019 - 12:30

DIT IS EEN WIP

Friendship
Familiar
■■ Acquainted
■■■ Friendly
■■■■ Friends
■■■■■ Best friends

Admiration
Impressed
■■ Respects
■■■ Idolizes

Fear
Uneasy
■■ Distrust
■■■ Fear
■■■■ Terrified

Anger
Annoyed
■■ Upset
■■■ Angry
■■■■ Hate

Jealousy
Envy
■■ Resents
■■■ Jealous

Sadness
Guilt
■■ Sad
■■■ Heartbroken

Love
■■ Love
■■■ Crush

Wonder
Puzzled
■■ Curious
■■■ Confused

Others
Mate
(Adopted) Family
(ex) Mentor
■■ Apprentice

THUNDERCLAN

Lightleaf ❖ ■■■ ■■
You're my mother, but we're not close anymore. Suppose that's my fault, because I have been off the tracks for a while in my teens. I wonder what you're doing now, and I hope that you can be a sweet grandmother to my children one day.

Blurwind ❖ ■■ ■■
We've never been close, but now we've entirly lost contact. I don't know whose fault that is, but I don't mind. I've got another family now to look after to.

Herondulcet ■■■■■ ■■■ ■■■ ■■
My yin, my love of my life... I miss you every day, hour, minute, second of my life and I don't think I'll ever get out of this grief.

Redpetal ❖ ■■■ ■■
When we were kits, you were one of the shyest kittens I knew. Now, seasons later, you've grown into a beautiful, admirable queen. I like you, and one day I hope that I can call you my friend.

Sandflower ❖ ■■■■■ ■■
You brought me back to the right path. You're my bestest friends of the best friends. I can count on you when I need to, you can make me happy when I'm sad. I appreciate your accompany very much.

Snowdance ■■■ ■■
I didn't know you quite well, but I knew you were one of the cheeriest cats in the forest.  I also do know about the drama around you and your family, which is just sad. Your death made a lot of cats very sad, you know.

Jinglebells ❖ ■■■■ ■■
You finally grew up! Good for you. I still know the days when you were one of the most frustrating apprentices I ever got. You were a good handful. But, you have finally grown up into a fierce warrior and I am very proud of you.

Bloomburrow ❖ ■■■  ■■
You're the very quiet one of you two little crackheads. No, but seriously, it was quite the task to train you since you have no voice, but I think that the three of us (Jingle, you and me) have done your training quite well! I am proud of you.

Whirlvoice ❖ ■■■ ■■
I know I wasn't quite long your mentor, but we trained hard and you've become into a very good and loyal warrior. You're one of Sandflower's children and my foster child. That's sweet.

Snowypool ❖ ■■■
Funny kiddo, you are. You're one of Sandflower's children and my foster child. That's sweet.

Boartusk ❖ ■■■
Your mother has to be proud of you, because you are very strong and have your heart in the right place. You're one of Sandflower's children and my foster child. That's sweet.

Waterpaw ❖ ■■■
You are very reckless, in my opinion. I hope that you'll learn soon enough not to be that reckless, because it will put you or others in danger. I can't afford to lose a child, alright? That will ruin me. I know it seems I'm not there for you, but I really am. I wish you could see that.

Coalpaw ❖ ■■■
You're just like me, little one. The only thing that can tell us apart is your eyes. They're like Cole's. I know I can't afford to make favourites, but secretly you are my favourite child of all my children. Just don't tell others, okay?

Fraypaw ❖ ■■■
You're the strongest and fiercest of them all, you strong girl. I like your courage, but don't let it take over your thoughts. It can be dangerous, and I don't want to lose you.

Hastypaw ❖ ■■■
You've got quite the temper, and a very big mouth. Just like me when I was younger, I just hope that you are a bit smarter that I was and will make better decicions and sometimes keep your mouth shut. I got punished several times for having a big mouth, so I hope that you've got more brains and avoid trouble.

Swiftpaw ❖ ■■■
You little know-it-all. You remind me alot of my sister, with your quick tongue and overflooding words. I hope you will keep safe, because I can't afford to lose a child.

Nettlepaw ❖ ■■■ ■■
I'm sorry for what happened earlier between us. You've grown up a little, and actually, you remind me alot of myself when I was younger. You've had a very rough start as a kitten, but I believe that you'll eventually turn into a fierce and kind warrior. I hope we'll have a lot of fun while training.

Ardentpaw ❖ ■■■ ■■
I'm sorry. I'm just sorry. I gave up too early on your training, but I was still grieving and I didn't think I could train you properly. I hope that we're still on good terms, and maybe aI can take you out on a hunt patrol or something, so I can learn you some tricks of my own. You like that?

Rabbitpaw ❖ ■■
You're very shy, but I was impressed how you eventually stood up for yourself (however that led to a worse row, but that's alright.) I hope you and Nettlepaw will warm up to eachother eventually.

Dustpaw ❖ ■■
I hope you've entirely healed since the snake bit you. You're a sweet dude.

Thornstar ❖ ■■ ■■
I think I should say thank you for letting me train Jinglebells. I know I have been complaining about her, but she turned out to be just fine! You should be proud of your adopted children.

Glazeheart ❖ ■■■ ■■
You were my first apprentice, and I couldn't express myself more than that I am very proud of you. You are sometimes a bit dreamy and very clumsy, but you have a big heart and are very loyal. I hope to speak with you soon!

Eveningglow ❖ ■■
I believe you're the best friend of Glazeheart, and I like you for that. Although you sometimes seem to be troubled with yourself. You are very young for having the deputy rank, but I've got faith in you. You'll do good.

Mistgaze ❖ ■■ ■■
Beschrijving

Nightpool ❖
Beschrijving

Koifish ❖
Beschrijving

Zealspark
Beschrijving

Firedance ❖
Beschrijving

Silverstar
Beschrijving

SHADOWCLAN

CHARACTER NAME ❖
Beschrijving

WINDCLAN

CHARACTER NAME ❖
Beschrijving

RIVERCLAN

CHARACTER NAME ❖
Beschrijving

BLOODCLAN

CHARACTER NAME ❖
Beschrijving

ROGUES

CHARACTER NAME ❖
Beschrijving

KITTYPETS

CHARACTER NAME ❖
Beschrijving

Code by Babs

A Certain Romance [relationshiptracker!] Swallo12
A Certain Romance [relationshiptracker!] G3K5gZvO_oA Certain Romance [relationshiptracker!] XehOIgmF_oA Certain Romance [relationshiptracker!] POQBm5qP_o

::

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Warrior Cats :: General :: StarClan :: Dropping-
Ga naar: