Meet me in the woods -open-

IndexGebruikerslijstRegistrerenLaatste afbeeldingenInloggenZoeken
We're part of a story, part of a tale. We're all on this journey, no one is to stay. Where ever it's going. What is the way?
Welcome
Warrior Cats is een rollenspel gebaseerd op de serie 'Warriors' van Erin Hunter. Je verkent hier al schrijvend de geliefde wereld van de Clankatten, rogues en kittypets. Dit doe je door je eigen karakter aan te maken, waarbij je bijna alles zelf mag bepalen over uiterlijk en karakter. Wild of tam, goed of slecht, sociaal of eenling? Help jij oorlogen te voorkomen? Of ben je een van de katten die hongerig opzoek is naar een groter territorium en meer macht? Het kan allemaal op Warrior Cats.
KIND OF WEATHER
LEAFBARE
Season
Leafbare, -8°C - 3°C
Het blad is nu volledig van de bomen af en iedere ochtend wordt je begroet met rijp aan de takken en een kille wind. Gepaard met winterse neerslag, is het woud gehuld in een witte deken.
WHAT'S HAPPENING
Current Event
No current forum-wide event.
THE ALLEGIANCES
Clans
THUNDERCLAN
RIVERCLAN
WINDCLAN
SHADOWCLAN
BLOODCLAN
THE MANAGEMENT TEAM
Staff
COME JOIN US
WC DISCORD

SWITCHERDIESWITCH
SWITCH ACCOUNT
Deel

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden 
Sedge •
Meet me in the woods -open- SjyEkM4
♡ Michelle ♡
Actief
Instead of being afraid, I could become something to fear.

CAT'S PROFILE
Sedge •
BerichtOnderwerp: Meet me in the woods -open-   Meet me in the woods -open- Icon_minitimevr 10 jan 2020 - 21:39

I do not understand why he likes me,
but it is exciting to be liked.

Her mind was spinning around. Suddenly not so sure of herself. Her pawsteps touching the forestfloor, they seemed far away in some distand lands. She had walked these places for so long. So often had she seen the same trees, yet it felt different, like she had shifted her whole view of the world in some other direction. She couldn't quite place it but it nagged at her chest. Something bad, something deep and dark. Something wondering in the woods, watching her. She shivered shaking her head trying to focus again. She had gone away from the cave to take some time to train but as of yet she hadn't even lifted a paw. Her mind wasn't on it and she didn't know how to get herself back in the present. So instead she just sighed and licked the fur from her chest trying to relax herself in order to focus once more.

-open-

He's flint you're tinder.

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Grace •
Meet me in the woods -open- DPKsfdL
Bunny
Actief

CAT'S PROFILE
Grace •
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Meet me in the woods -open-   Meet me in the woods -open- Icon_minitimezo 12 jan 2020 - 14:52

Grace skidded to a halt a fair distance from the cave. Sometimes, she just liked to run, to feel the wind in her fur as she went faster and faster. It made her feel a bit like the cheetah she was named after. But she never could run forever, for she always ran out of breath. And even though the hunter felt like she could run a little bit further everytime, she didn't really want to run too far away either. Because what if she wouldn't make it back? The thrill of the idea of being alone, to take care of herself, made her almost consider running away for a bit sometimes. She would love to meet the clans in their own territory, to see how they lived. And she would love to meet other groups of cats - because it seemed so unlikely that there was nobody else out there. How did they live? As Grace pondered these questions, she somehow almost forgot to look where she was going until she almost - but not quite - bumped into a to-be that looked a bit troubled. The lithe she-cat offered Sedge a small smile. "Hello there! Almost didn't see you.", she said, before asking: "Are you alright?"

Meet me in the woods -open- Rg0Vx5
Sedge •
♡ Michelle ♡
Actief

CAT'S PROFILE
Sedge •
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Meet me in the woods -open-   Meet me in the woods -open- Icon_minitimezo 2 feb 2020 - 23:03

I do not understand why he likes me,
but it is exciting to be liked.

She shocked up a bit, not having looked around she hadn't expected to bump into anyone. Let alone a prey-hunter, who may have been in full hunt. Yet her reaction made Sedge believe that she was quite lucky on that front. An quick dip of her head and a sorry ran from her lips as she watched the prey hunter, her yellowish eyes big with regret. "Hi Grace, I hope I didn't ruin your hunt?" She asked the she cat, immediatly as a way of saying sorry as well if she did manage to scare off the older cat's prey. Though she had heard nothing much, but being a cave guard to be she noticed little of any prey. Standing where prey hunters told her to stand while keeping her body ready to jump in to protect them. She thanked their ancestors in silence that she didn't have to go around looking for prey all day before turning her attention back on Grace again. "Are.. Are you alone miss?" She asked careful. She knew she was alone as well, but it was against the rules wasn't it.. with all the deaths and crazy things happening.. Starteller wouldn't like it, that was for sure.. So maybe they could both escape punishment? Hey that was a pretty smart idea!

Grace •
Bunny
Actief

CAT'S PROFILE
Grace •
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Meet me in the woods -open-   Meet me in the woods -open- Icon_minitimeza 16 mei 2020 - 17:54

Grace quickly shook her head, sending the to-be a warm smile. "No, no, don't worry!", she answered, not wanting the she-cat to feel bad. She hadn't been hunting, although maybe she should have been. Just as how she shouldn't have been alone, in these dark and scary times. But Grace enjoyed being alone from time to time, just running or just sitting somewhere - and she felt that a constant busybody next to her would only distract her. But, alas, she hadn't made the rules; she could only choose not to follow them, of course. "I am. Or, I was, I suppose.", she answered, choosing not to comment on how the to-be seemed to be alone as well. Because it really was none of her business.. And it would be quite hypocritical of her to point that out, when she herself didn't follow the rules often as well.

Sedge •
♡ Michelle ♡
Actief

CAT'S PROFILE
Sedge •
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Meet me in the woods -open-   Meet me in the woods -open- Icon_minitimedo 21 mei 2020 - 14:25

Love is a noble cause.
A quick smile shot over her lips as she watched the prey hunter. She told her Sedge didn’t have to worry and on those words the to-be nodded quickly. Ofcourse she wouldn’t worry if Grace said so. But she just wanted to be sure now that the prey-hunter was alright. So when she said she was alone the sand colored cat’s eyes began to shine. Looking up at her. ”Maybe I can accompany you ma’m” She asked nicely. Licking her toebeans. ”I’m almost ready to be a fullgrown Cave Guard so you’ll be save with me!” She looked up at her, eyes shining with enthusiasm.
How can anything done in the service of a noble cause be wrong?

Grace •
Bunny
Actief

CAT'S PROFILE
Grace •
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Meet me in the woods -open-   Meet me in the woods -open- Icon_minitimedo 11 jun 2020 - 20:00

"Yes, ofcourse, why not?", she answered, a slight smile playing around her lips. The young she-cat started walking again, although she didn't start running again, wanting to to-be to be able to keep up. "You never answered my question, Sedge, are you alright?", she asked again, because the young prey-hunter hadn't missed the troubled look Sedge had had before Grace came along and nearly tumbled them both down the mountain.

Sedge •
♡ Michelle ♡
Actief

CAT'S PROFILE
Sedge •
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Meet me in the woods -open-   Meet me in the woods -open- Icon_minitimema 20 jul 2020 - 1:36

Love is a noble cause.
Was she alright.. well yes.. no maybe? Sedge barely had time to think about being alright. She had so much other stuff to think about, to do, to interact with. Thinking about being alright or being okay was not something that crossed her mind often.. She let her ears droop a bit, smiling somewhat akward at the older prey hunter. "Ehm yes ma'm I am alright, just.. readying myself for my totem ritual to come and my final assessment and well.. it's all a bit much right now." She chuckled as she stepped along with the prey hunter.
How can anything done in the service of a noble cause be wrong?

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Warrior Cats :: The Mountains :: Mountain Territory :: The Redwood-
Ga naar: