[EN] Cherry on top

IndexGebruikerslijstRegistrerenLaatste afbeeldingenInloggenZoeken
We're part of a story, part of a tale. We're all on this journey, no one is to stay. Where ever it's going. What is the way?
Welcome
Warrior Cats is een rollenspel gebaseerd op de serie 'Warriors' van Erin Hunter. Je verkent hier al schrijvend de geliefde wereld van de Clankatten, rogues en kittypets. Dit doe je door je eigen karakter aan te maken, waarbij je bijna alles zelf mag bepalen over uiterlijk en karakter. Wild of tam, goed of slecht, sociaal of eenling? Help jij oorlogen te voorkomen? Of ben je een van de katten die hongerig opzoek is naar een groter territorium en meer macht? Het kan allemaal op Warrior Cats.
KIND OF WEATHER
NEWLEAF
Season
Newleaf, 10°C - 20°C
Langzaam maar zeker komen de eerste bloemen weer op. De zon breekt weer door wat zorgt voor een aantal warme dagen. Newleaf zet alles in volle bloei.
WHAT'S HAPPENING
Current Event
No current forum-wide event.
THE ALLEGIANCES
Clans
THUNDERCLAN
RIVERCLAN
WINDCLAN
SHADOWCLAN
BLOODCLAN
THE MANAGEMENT TEAM
Staff
COME JOIN US
WC DISCORD

SWITCHERDIESWITCH
SWITCH ACCOUNT
Deel

[EN] Cherry on top

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden 
Sorrelpool
[EN] Cherry on top DPKsfdL
-
Actief
Who is the biggest fool of them all? Must be the girl who couldn't stop crying. Or maybe it's the girl who kept on trying.

CAT'S PROFILE
Sorrelpool
BerichtOnderwerp: [EN] Cherry on top   [EN] Cherry on top Icon_minitimedo 16 apr 2020 - 11:55

all our memories, they're haunted
Sorrelpool had decided to go out on her own today. She was busier then ever. She had two young apprentices to train next to her usual warrior duties. It was hard work, but it was rewarding work. But she only saw her family during sharing tongues and rarely had any time for herself anymore. So after she gave her apprentices tasks to do in camp, she had trekked towards the small forest. She enjoyed listening to the birds and watched how all kind of small insects went towards the lily pool. Dragonflies hovered over the pretty flowers in the water. She bent down to lap a few drops of water.
But the peace was disturbed just after a few moments. Her ears twitched as she heard rustling in the leaves behind her. She couldn't help but sign. But after that she forced a neutral expression on her face and she turned her head towards the noise. A pretty calico emerged from the bushed. ‘Good morning, Blossomflower,’ she mewed calmly.
♥

[EN] Cherry on top Dbkx6qi-1946cedd-a09d-427d-8b92-fbce4efc444f.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2I5MTM4MGE4LTMzN2MtNDE4ZS05MzI2LTA5NmQyYzExYTZmMFwvZGJreDZxaS0xOTQ2Y2VkZC1hMDlkLTQyN2QtOGI5Mi1mYmNlNGVmYzQ0NGYuZ2lmIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
I never thought to find in you my madness
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Blossomflower
[EN] Cherry on top XybOKDe
Sannemander
Actief
Blossom by blossom the spring comes

CAT'S PROFILE
Blossomflower
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [EN] Cherry on top   [EN] Cherry on top Icon_minitimedo 16 apr 2020 - 18:21

With quick tiny steps, she made her way through the now lusher riverclan territory. New leaf had softened up the world around them and new life popped up all around the place. It got the she-cat in a way better mood that was for sure, she loved it, the fresh new smells, new flowers and the cats around her seemed to be in a relatively better mood as well now, yes newleaf was definitely what the she-cat was born for. Fishing had been really successful the past few days as well and she had managed to bring back about 9 fish from the now bursting with life river. A feeling of relief rushed through her body at the thought of having provided and having been useful to her clan. She absolutely didn't want to appear as a total slacker, that would be horribly selfish of her.  

The she-cat was now on her way to the small Lilly pond to hopefully see some beautiful flowers now the temperatures were being kinder but instead she laid eyes on another she-cat, presumably there for the same rest as she had come for to jump-start that day well. A friendly smile appeared on her soft face at the sight of her clanmate Sorrelpool. ‘Good morning, Blossomflower,’ mewed the auburn coloured cat calmly. Blossomflower nodded her head as she sat down next to the senior warrior "What a pleasant surprise meeting you here Sorrelpool" she stated in a friendly manner "I met that apprentice of yours, Whitepaw? She seems like quite the enthusiastic one" she chuckled a little " How are the practices going?" she turned to look at the indeed pretty flowers for a hot second and covered her small paws with her thick and fluffy tail a content expression on her face as she patiently waited for the she-cats anwser

[EN] Cherry on top Daruzev-c755901e-42bd-4e3c-8bc9-a4179725feb6.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvZDNhNWEwOGItNDg3OC00OGFmLWI3NmItOGFmZjU4NzFmYzc1XC9kYXJ1emV2LWM3NTU5MDFlLTQyYmQtNGUzYy04YmM5LWE0MTc5NzI1ZmViNi5naWYifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ
Sorrelpool
-
Actief
Who is the biggest fool of them all? Must be the girl who couldn't stop crying. Or maybe it's the girl who kept on trying.

CAT'S PROFILE
Sorrelpool
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [EN] Cherry on top   [EN] Cherry on top Icon_minitimevr 17 apr 2020 - 20:08

Blossomflower didn't seem to notice that she was a bit annoyed by being disturbed. No, she just started chatting cheerfully. Maybe Sorrelpool shouldn't jump to conclusions as fast as she did. Maybe they could have a pleasant morning. Sorrelpool looked at the smooth water surface, that only was disturbed by flies landing down on it shortly. She let her paw glide to the chilly water for a second, watching the ripples she created while listening to Blossomflower chat about her new apprentice, Whitepaw. She smiled at the calico. ‘Oh, yes, she is quite eager. But she still has a lot to learn. For example patience,’ she mewed in a matter of fact tone. She pictured the red and white apprentice. She thought she liked training with her, but you never knew what those youngsters said behind your back. ‘But we all were like that, I guess. And she's trying hard, so things are going very well,’ Sorrelpool explained when she looked back at the calico. She then tilted her head a bit to the side. Blossomflower was a bit on the young side, she would have to be a warrior for a few more moons to have an apprentice for her own. ‘You can come along any time you like, if you want,’ she suggested. If she would like to train an apprentice for herself. Sorrelpool didn't mind teaching a few things about mentoring. And maybe Whitepaw and the young warrior would get along nicely.  
♥

[EN] Cherry on top Dbkx6qi-1946cedd-a09d-427d-8b92-fbce4efc444f.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2I5MTM4MGE4LTMzN2MtNDE4ZS05MzI2LTA5NmQyYzExYTZmMFwvZGJreDZxaS0xOTQ2Y2VkZC1hMDlkLTQyN2QtOGI5Mi1mYmNlNGVmYzQ0NGYuZ2lmIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Blossomflower
Sannemander
Actief

CAT'S PROFILE
Blossomflower
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [EN] Cherry on top   [EN] Cherry on top Icon_minitimeza 18 apr 2020 - 19:28

‘Oh, yes, she is quite eager. But she still has a lot to learn. For example patience,’ the warrior answered with a serious tone to her voice. Blossomflower nodded her head, she could easily see what the she-cat meant, Whitepaw sure seemed extremely eager..but clearly to excess. ‘But we all were like that, I guess. And she's trying hard, so things are going very well,’ The auburn coloured cat continued making the calico cat think for a little. She herself hadn't been eager, not at all, becoming an apprentice...becoming a warrior was her kit self's biggest fear. Suddenly your innocent little life ended and you were tossed into the real world with fighting and hurting. The she-cat sighed, thank god it wasn't as bad as her nightmares had been back in the day, for now at least.  ‘You can come along any time you like, if you want,’ the other cat then suggested, making the young warrior blink. Come along? she? She had to admit it didn't sound like a terrible idea, she might be able to help, help her clan in the long run. Besides, the she-cat would never throw away a chance to help a younger clan mate where needed, her motherly nature simply wouldn't allow her . And thus she nodded her head once again, a smile forming on her face "Come along?" she asked with a chuckle " i-i mean sure, sounds fun" the calico turned to look at her clanmate "Though... I am not really that experienced...but..but I would love to help out!" she declared with a bit of shiver in her voice, this was new...new responsibilities..new expectations... this was scary..or was she over-exagerating? Being irrational again? Oh god here came the worry

[EN] Cherry on top Daruzev-c755901e-42bd-4e3c-8bc9-a4179725feb6.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvZDNhNWEwOGItNDg3OC00OGFmLWI3NmItOGFmZjU4NzFmYzc1XC9kYXJ1emV2LWM3NTU5MDFlLTQyYmQtNGUzYy04YmM5LWE0MTc5NzI1ZmViNi5naWYifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ
Sorrelpool
-
Actief

CAT'S PROFILE
Sorrelpool
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [EN] Cherry on top   [EN] Cherry on top Icon_minitimedi 5 mei 2020 - 21:31

Maybe it wasn't that bad her moment was interrupted by Blossomflower. She seemed nice and clever. But she did seem a bit overwhelmed by her suggesting. Sorrelpool smiled for a bit. But after a while she agreed. Sorrelpool nodded. She was a precious little she-cat. She didn't have to be that insecure. ‘That's why I asked,’ she replied when Blossomflower said she wasn't very experienced. ‘You could pick up a thing or two about mentoring. And maybe I'll need your help, I have two apprentices you see,’ she meowed to the Blossomflower, while she smiled meaningful. She could use some help from time to time. Especially since Lionpaw had become a bit more of a handful. He had the making of a powerful warrior, but it was difficult to train them both equally. She smiled joyful while she poked the she-cat at the shoulder. She reminder her of her daughter. ‘It would be fun!’

♥

Blossomflower
Sannemander
Actief

CAT'S PROFILE
Blossomflower
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [EN] Cherry on top   [EN] Cherry on top Icon_minitimema 18 mei 2020 - 17:03

‘That's why I asked,’ the older warrior replied, catching the calico she-cat a little by surprise ‘You could pick up a thing or two about mentoring. And maybe I'll need your help, I have two apprentices you see,’. Shortly she dared to lay her eyes upon the auburn coloured cat next to her, she seemed so sure of herself, even having two apprentices? Meanwhile, she was still worrying over whether or not she hunted enough that day, worrying if she would ever live up to the expectations she forced on to herself, always worrying. Somehow being in the older warrior's presence made her only more nervous, why couldn't she be like her, so self-assured, or at least she seemed like it, she wouldn't dare to assume anything about the cat she knew so little about, it was prejudice that could lead to awkward situations, arguments, misconceptions or misunderstandings and she would rather not immediately ruin everything immediately. Perhaps she could learn something from her current companion, maybe helping her train the two even smaller ones, even less experienced cats could help her grow and be more like the auburn coloured cat..perhaps. Hesitantly she nodded her head, focussing once again on the big lily leaves floating in front of them with seemingly no care for anything around them. No fear for the frogs that jumped on them whenever they pleased, no care for the fish bumping into their large stems hidden underneath the smooth water surface only disturbed by dragonflies landing on it occasionally or frogs jumping in it from the shores surrounding the pool, covered in lush green vegetation. It was a peaceful sight, sadly a none contagious peace as the she cat seemed to find no peace in the calmth, it only made more room for her brain to work over hours, with lil extra pay. "Sounds like a good idea" she finally managed to tell the experienced warrior "I sure need to learn a thing or two about mentoring, besides if its helping my clan, in the long run, i don't see any negatives, plus i am sure it will be a lot of fun" slowly she nodded her head, as if she was still trying to convince herself for a choice already made.

Sorrelpool
-
Actief

CAT'S PROFILE
Sorrelpool
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [EN] Cherry on top   [EN] Cherry on top Icon_minitimema 25 mei 2020 - 21:59

Was it such a difficult question? Blossomflower seemed distracted in her own mind, or was she just doubting herself? Sorrelpool remembered being as young as Blossomflower, just starting the life of a warrior. But she was to busy with a tom-cat. How stupid she was. After al, that same tom was the father of her daughter and left her anyway, after all those moons. But she was over him now. Sorrelpool was never really patient, but she turned her gaze to the pool, listening to the splashing of small water creatures and the croaking of frogs. But Blossomflower didn't lose her voice after al, and she answered. She mewed that she would like to tag along. She purred and gave a small smile. ‘Of course you will help your clan in the long run! You will be an mentor eventually, we all have been at some time,’ she mewed. Even before kitting she had had an apprentice, but she never was able to finish that training. But she was determined to make great warriors from Whitepaw and Lionpaw. But she could lend on out every once in a while. If Blossomflower wanted to train with Whitepaw, she could have some time for herself, or some one-on-one training with Lionpaw.  ‘And I'm sure you will do just fine,’ she tried to up the calico's moods. They were a clan, after all. They were one big family.

[EN] Cherry on top
Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Warrior Cats :: RiverClan territory :: RiverClan territory :: Lily Pool-
Ga naar: