Worth every chaos

IndexGebruikerslijstRegistrerenLaatste afbeeldingenInloggenZoeken
We're part of a story, part of a tale. We're all on this journey, no one is to stay. Where ever it's going. What is the way?
Welcome
Warrior Cats is een rollenspel gebaseerd op de serie 'Warriors' van Erin Hunter. Je verkent hier al schrijvend de geliefde wereld van de Clankatten, rogues en kittypets. Dit doe je door je eigen karakter aan te maken, waarbij je bijna alles zelf mag bepalen over uiterlijk en karakter. Wild of tam, goed of slecht, sociaal of eenling? Help jij oorlogen te voorkomen? Of ben je een van de katten die hongerig opzoek is naar een groter territorium en meer macht? Het kan allemaal op Warrior Cats.
KIND OF WEATHER
NEWLEAF
Season
Newleaf, 10°C - 20°C
Langzaam maar zeker komen de eerste bloemen weer op. De zon breekt weer door wat zorgt voor een aantal warme dagen. Newleaf zet alles in volle bloei.
WHAT'S HAPPENING
Current Event
No current forum-wide event.
THE ALLEGIANCES
Clans
THUNDERCLAN
RIVERCLAN
WINDCLAN
SHADOWCLAN
BLOODCLAN
THE MANAGEMENT TEAM
Staff
COME JOIN US
WC DISCORD

SWITCHERDIESWITCH
SWITCH ACCOUNT
Deel

Worth every chaos

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden 
Cottonflower
Worth every chaos Original
Renske
Actief
The woods would be very silent if no bird sang, except those who sang best

CAT'S PROFILE
Cottonflower
BerichtOnderwerp: Worth every chaos   Worth every chaos Icon_minitimevr 9 apr 2021 - 23:15

Worth every chaos Dbitr8r-a9e704e0-05d9-4c69-9fe7-aaa8db4ede6e.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYjcxODAxYzAtODk5NS00MDA3LTk5ZTUtZmYyZTUyNzg1M2I4XC9kYml0cjhyLWE5ZTcwNGUwLTA1ZDktNGM2OS05ZmU3LWFhYThkYjRlZGU2ZS5naWYifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ
she has that whiskey sipping
skinny dipping smile

Cottonpaw had that glint in her eyes that she was up to no good. She had had training that morning and she had dosed of in her nest in the apprentice den late in the afternoon. Come on, training wás tiring! But by the time she had awoken, the sun was already setting, and she was wide awake. She poked her nose out of the apprentice den, looking at the beautiful colors in the sky on this winters evening. The view would be so much better from the highlands! It was getting late and well, she was still an apprentice. They wouldn't be happy if she went out, but she was about to do it anyway. She didn't care, the rules didn't apply to her. She swished her tail. There was only one missing puzzle piece: she didn't want to go alone. But that problem was easily solved, when she spotted Mousepaw, Crystalstar's daughter. Perfect. Rules didn't apply to her as well. Cottonpaw bounded over to the apprentice and conjured a bright smile on her face. ‘Hey, you,’ she greeted the spotted apprentice. Cottonpaw brought her head a bit closer to hers. ‘You wanna go on a late night stroll?’

- Mousepaw first

Worth every chaos Cottonchibi
SHE'S A TORNADO WITH PRETTY EYES AND A HEARTBEAT

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Mouseplague
Med. cat apprentice
Worth every chaos AwVF0q5
Sans
Actief
“Sleeping doesn’t help this type of tired anymore.”

CAT'S PROFILE
Mouseplague
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Worth every chaos   Worth every chaos Icon_minitimeza 10 apr 2021 - 16:15

The she-cat turned her head when a familiar voice filled her ears. Her eyes met those of Cottonpaw, she was also an apprentice- though definitely some moons older. The smile the ragdoll bore was so contagious that it made Mousepaw grin too. If her suggestion didn't already. The bicolor cat had never been outside of camp at night before. So she was rather curious to see how their terrority looked engulfed in darkness. "Sure, why the heck not." The young cat didn't really know if she was even allowed to do this. Especially with the tensions between the clans right now. But she wouldn't let that get in the way of an adventure.

Tell Me ♡︎ I’ll Be okay
Cottonflower
Renske
Actief

CAT'S PROFILE
Cottonflower
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Worth every chaos   Worth every chaos Icon_minitimema 12 apr 2021 - 20:41

Worth every chaos Dbitr8r-a9e704e0-05d9-4c69-9fe7-aaa8db4ede6e.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYjcxODAxYzAtODk5NS00MDA3LTk5ZTUtZmYyZTUyNzg1M2I4XC9kYml0cjhyLWE5ZTcwNGUwLTA1ZDktNGM2OS05ZmU3LWFhYThkYjRlZGU2ZS5naWYifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ
skinny dipping smile

Cottonpaw noticed that her idea interested Mousepaw. Her blue eyes sparkled with joy and another smile graced Cottonpaw's face. Mousepaw was a bit young, but they would go along just fine, she didn't doubt that. They had so much in common! I mean, they both had a cool mom. When Mousepaw agreed, a look that was up to no good came on the face of the older apprentice. ‘Perfect!’ she purred happily. ‘Let's not waste another moment,’ she whispered, after which she bounded with a spring in her step towards the exit of camp. She strutted with confidence, as if this was completely normal. Confidence was half of the work. She glanced over her shoulder to see if her new buddy was following her, after which she begane to wonder where she wanted to go to first.

Mouseplague
Med. cat apprentice
Sans
Actief

CAT'S PROFILE
Mouseplague
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Worth every chaos   Worth every chaos Icon_minitimedi 20 apr 2021 - 13:21

The she-cat wasted no time in following her new travel companion to the edge of camp. Mousepaw noticed the way Cottonpaw walked and how different if was from her own style. The ragdoll was so full of confidence. As if she had done this many times before. The thought made the young apprentice feel less special. So she pushed it out of her mind. "Any idea where we are going?" She asked with her head slightly cocked to the side.

Tell Me ♡︎ I’ll Be okay
Cottonflower
Renske
Actief

CAT'S PROFILE
Cottonflower
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Worth every chaos   Worth every chaos Icon_minitimewo 21 apr 2021 - 15:14

skinny dipping smile

Mousepaw was a lot younger than she was. In apprentice moons it was like they were years apart. Cottonpaws final assessment was nearing, while the spotted she-cat was just getting started. That's probably Cottonpaw took the lead in their adventure and why Mousepaw asked for directions. ‘Dunno,’ she answered lightheartedly. Then, an idea popped up in her head. ‘Why don't we let fate decide,’ she smiled at the younger apprentice. She looked around, they just needed something that could help them find their way. Then she saw it, a little piece of reed, probably detached from the camp wall when it was windy a few nights ago. She grabbed it between her teeth and brought it back towards Mousepaw. She put it down and then scratched at one end, then she pushed it towards the younger one. ‘Throw it in the air, and when it lands, we look where it points at. We go that way.’

Laatst aangepast door Cottonpaw, op ma 3 mei 2021 - 16:26; in totaal 2 keer bewerkt
Mouseplague
Med. cat apprentice
Sans
Actief

CAT'S PROFILE
Mouseplague
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Worth every chaos   Worth every chaos Icon_minitimezo 2 mei 2021 - 23:29

Fate? I mean, they could. But that would be rather risky right? What if "fate" did not look upon them kindly? Okay, that was a negative way of thinking. But she just couldn't help it! It's just such a vague thing- Oh, Cotton is walking away. Well, that could have gone better. Mousepaw furrowed her brows as she tried to catch a glimpse of what Cottonpaw was up too. And if she would comeback. But luckily she did. With a a stick? Ah, a reed to be more specific. When one end of the plant was scratched the ragdoll pointed it her way much to the surprise of the younger apprentice. ‘Throw it in the air, and when in lands, we look where it points at. We go that way.’ Oh so that was the plan. Mousepaw twitched her ear but decided to do as she was told. The plant landed on the ground with a small thud and lay in a direction that would lead them to go "North."

Tell Me ♡︎ I’ll Be okay
Cottonflower
Renske
Actief

CAT'S PROFILE
Cottonflower
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Worth every chaos   Worth every chaos Icon_minitimema 3 mei 2021 - 16:56

skinny dipping smile

Cottonpaws eyes watches closely as Mousepaw did what she had told her. The edges of her mouth were curled up in a mischievous smile. But the stick did what it was needed for. It landed and pointed where they were supposed to go. Mousepaw said the answer already. North. A pleased sound rolled over Cottonpaws lips. ‘Perfect!’ she purred, after which she turned northward. What was North? The Windclan border, Fourtrees. Maybe they should take a look by the burned tree. Cottonpaw wasn't present at the gathering, Starclan bless. She was adventurous, but she didn't wanted to die. And with al the fire and loud bangs. But they could take a look at the aftermath. ‘Guess we are going towards Fourtrees then,’ she meowed happily. ‘Or maybe we find something better on the way. Maybe fate has something nice in store for us.’

Mouseplague
Med. cat apprentice
Sans
Actief

CAT'S PROFILE
Mouseplague
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Worth every chaos   Worth every chaos Icon_minitimema 3 mei 2021 - 23:02

Cottonpaw seemed to be happy with that, and if she felt that way. So did Mousepaw, she smiled she held her head at a slight angle. Fourtrees was a place she had been before, but it didn't really strike her as that interesting of a place- in fact it was rather boring. Just an open field with four big trees- although there would be just tree standing there now. Thanks to the whole- episode that down over there just last gathering. The whole thing, just rubbed her the wrong way. her mother was a lot of things but- she couldn't be the monster they made her out to be right? The apprentice cast her gaze downward and spoke. "I sure hope so, otherwise i'll be completely pissed."

Tell Me ♡︎ I’ll Be okay
Cottonflower
Renske
Actief

CAT'S PROFILE
Cottonflower
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Worth every chaos   Worth every chaos Icon_minitimedi 11 mei 2021 - 15:33

skinny dipping smile

Cottonpaw giggled when Mousepaw said she would be pissed otherwise. She threw a fake-hurt glace at the spotted apprentice. ‘Why? Isn't going out with me good enough?’ After all, Cottonpaw had asked her. A little bit of rebellion was always fun, right? Maybe she could dare Mousepaw to go over the border later, that would be fun. But the remark she made was obviously sarcastic. She hummed a upbeat tune, when she followed the path north. The sky slowly turned darker, and Cottonpaw could get used to the dark more. She rarely ventured out so late, but that was what made it so much more fun. ‘So,’ she started, when she looked back at the younger apprentice. ‘What's it like, being Crystalstar's daughter? I expect she had high expectations?’

Mouseplague
Med. cat apprentice
Sans
Actief

CAT'S PROFILE
Mouseplague
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Worth every chaos   Worth every chaos Icon_minitimedi 11 mei 2021 - 22:07

I didn't imagine this for myself
@Cottonpaw
Obviously she wasn't really hurt, it was an act. Through Mousepaw had to admit that Cotton wasn't too bad of an actress. If she had been younger, or perhaps a bit more oblivious; The she-cat could have easily mistaken it for true feelings of her travel companion. The ragdoll beside her hummed a merry tune, that made her feel safe strangely enough. Especially now; Since a dark curtain seems to have been drawn over the once blue sky. But they were going the right way; Mousepaw could tell by the air. It was slowly getting colder and colder. ‘So,’ With her amber eyes she looked at the cat who had just spoken. Mousepaw expected her continue after all; "so" was always just an icebreaker in situations like this. ‘What's it like, being Crystalstar's daughter? I expect she had high expectations?’ it wasn't en complication question, but the still the younger cat struggled with finding an answer. Her family; it has always been a difficult subject. "it's funny but, i'm not particularly attached to her?" Okay, that came out wrong. "And what I mean with that is-" She sighed and aimed her gaze up to the sky, were several stars had nested. "She's always busy with one thing or another. And yeah; she's our leader its her job but. I can't remember a moment were I was able to bond with her? And now- I don't know, I think it's too late.

Tell Me ♡︎ I’ll Be okay
Cottonflower
Renske
Actief

CAT'S PROFILE
Cottonflower
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Worth every chaos   Worth every chaos Icon_minitimedi 11 mei 2021 - 23:15

skinny dipping smile

Wow, the question was ment as a little jab at the priviligded apprentice, not as a question to let the young cat spill her guts. Cottonpaw was silent for a moment when Mousepaw had spoken. ‘Oh,’ was al she could muster. And then is was silent again, Cottonpaw looking away from the spotted apprentice and biting her lip slightly. What was she supposed to say to this? Yeah, she could become friend with her, but did friendships start like this? ‘I'm she she doesn't mean it like that,’ Cottonpaw then answered. She looked back at Mousepaw, a bright smile on her face. ‘She is obviously leader, yaknow... And, well. The same with my mom, she is busy with being a deputy and my younger siblings, but that doens't mean she loves me less.’ Yeah, growing up as an only child, she had been very close with her mother. And Cottonpaw was happy for her mom, with her new role as deputy and with her little brothers and sisters. Cottonpaw raised her shoulders slightly. ‘Maybe you should tell her, not me.’

Mouseplague
Med. cat apprentice
Sans
Actief

CAT'S PROFILE
Mouseplague
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Worth every chaos   Worth every chaos Icon_minitimewo 12 mei 2021 - 17:12

I didn't imagine this for myself
@Cottonpaw
Mousepaw felt a bit panicked when she realised what exactly she just said. It was way to much, especially since she and Cotton didn't even really know eachother that well. Ugh, it was just like her. To say something stupid and ruin the mood. The grey-white cat felt somewhat embarrassed and hid her face out of shame. Though the ragdoll seemed to understand- or at least she didn't make it awkward. Still- if she could those words back. The apprentice definitely would. "Haha," Dang, that laugh sounded forced. "I guess your right."

Tell Me ♡︎ I’ll Be okay
Cottonflower
Renske
Actief

CAT'S PROFILE
Cottonflower
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Worth every chaos   Worth every chaos Icon_minitimema 17 mei 2021 - 19:30

skinny dipping smile

Cottonpaw saw that she was a bit embarrassed by opening up to her. And Cottonpaw had done her best to not make it awkward, but it was. The forced laughter comfirmed it. But Cottonpaw acted as if she didn't hear it and smiled with her, after she said she might be right. ‘Of course I am,’ she said teasingly towards the younger apprentice, pushing her shoulder against her for a short while. ‘I'm always right!’ It was the sign to move the conversation to something else, and quickly. Cottonpaw saw the tops of the three oaks and she pointed towards it. ‘See! Fourtrees, or.. Threetrees!’ she meowed happily. ‘Fate has brought us here after al,’ she said to the smaller cat. Cottonpaw bounded closer and from a distance you could see the burned down tree, and she looked at it with intrigued eyes. ‘Why would StarClan do that?’

Worth every chaos
Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Warrior Cats :: RiverClan territory :: RiverClan territory-
Ga naar: