Fan fic :D

IndexGebruikerslijstRegistrerenLaatste afbeeldingenInloggenZoeken
We're part of a story, part of a tale. We're all on this journey, no one is to stay. Where ever it's going. What is the way?
Welcome
Warrior Cats is een rollenspel gebaseerd op de serie 'Warriors' van Erin Hunter. Je verkent hier al schrijvend de geliefde wereld van de Clankatten, rogues en kittypets. Dit doe je door je eigen karakter aan te maken, waarbij je bijna alles zelf mag bepalen over uiterlijk en karakter. Wild of tam, goed of slecht, sociaal of eenling? Help jij oorlogen te voorkomen? Of ben je een van de katten die hongerig opzoek is naar een groter territorium en meer macht? Het kan allemaal op Warrior Cats.
KIND OF WEATHER
NEWLEAF
Season
Newleaf, 10°C - 20°C
Langzaam maar zeker komen de eerste bloemen weer op. De zon breekt weer door wat zorgt voor een aantal warme dagen. Newleaf zet alles in volle bloei.
WHAT'S HAPPENING
Current Event
BEWARE THE BEAST
THE ALLEGIANCES
Clans
THUNDERCLAN
RIVERCLAN
WINDCLAN
SHADOWCLAN
BLOODCLAN
THE MANAGEMENT TEAM
Staff
Admin
Admin
Admin
Mod
Mod
COME JOIN US
WC DISCORD

SWITCHERDIESWITCH
SWITCH ACCOUNT
Deel

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden 
Sandspots
Fan fic :D DPKsfdL

CAT'S PROFILE
Sandspots
BerichtOnderwerp: Fan fic :D   Fan fic :D Icon_minitimezo 12 sep 2010 - 19:52

Mijn verhaaaaltje :

Information;

Spoiler:

Prologue;

Two amber eyes glanced trough the most thickes brambles. A tortoiseshell cat, sprang over the bushes and let out a meow. Her tail flicked and her ears twitched. Her heart skipped a beat when the she-cat fell down a cliff, and heard a loud noise. The voices of her warrior Ancestors spoke in her ear; The cold nights of leafbare will kill you all, but the chosen one found by you to rescue the clans. Then there was nothing but black. ''What is this? Starclan, pleas help me! Who is this chosen one?'' She yowled. The coldness inside her body was unbelievable powerfull. It felt if she was nearly killed, if she dind't open her eyes on the same moment. And stared to the wall of the medicine cats den.

~ Chapter 1 ~

Loud meows came from the Nursery. ''Minnowleaf, Minnowleaf come quick! Jewelheart is getting her kits!'' Meowed an little apprentices that came into her den. ''Calm down, i'm sure she's doing fine.'' Minnowleaf meowed calm, she gave the apprentice a friendly nodd. And licked over her chest. ''Find Heavystep, i think he'd never forgive me if we didn't called him.'' The apprentice, called Harepaw, let out a purr of amusement and ren over the clearing to the warriors den. Minnowleaf stepped foreward to the nursery, Icecloud and Goldflower were helping her already. ''Fetch me some water, i already see Jewelheart is doing fine!'' Minnowleaf meowed to the other Queens. They nodded and ran to her den. The moss under the gray collord pelt from the newest queen, was getting red. And a few moments later there were three beautiful kits laying beside her. ''Well, Jewelheart. Have you already names for them?'' Minnowleaf asked. She looked at Heavystep, he was looking so happy and proud. Minnowleaf let out a mew, as she gave Jeweltear a lick over her ear. The gray Queen, looked at her. ''There names are, Mousekit, Birchkit and..'' She looked at the last kitten, ''Tawnykit.'' Jewelheart glanced at Heavystep and closed her eyes. ''Bring me some poppy seeds.'' She meowed at Icecloud. When everything was done, Minnowleaf let out a sigh. ''I'm going to see, Dawnstar.'' She meowed to the happy cats. Then she walked out the den, up to Dawnstar. Her clanleader was laying beside her mate; Stonetail. Minnowleaf saw her friendly glance, as she padded over to meet her. ''Greetings, Minnowleaf.'' She meowed. Minnowleaf bowed her head, and looked to her paws. ''Hello, Dawnstar. I have some good news,'' she meowed her fur prickeld with exitement. ''It's Jewelheart,'' before Minnowleaf could let out the nice words Dawnstar interupted her. ''Yes what is it?'' She meowed with plenty of worry in her voice. ''She is excpecting kits, isn't she?'' Her clanleader meowed. ''No Dawnstar, she wás expecting kits. Now she's nursing them. Her first litter! Three kits, full with health!'' When Minnowleaf spoke, Dawnstars worry was gone. She flicked with her tail from happiness. ''I'm going to have a look, if thats okay with you.'' She said to Minnowleaf. The young medicine cat nodded, and walked to the warriors den. She crouched down beside a friend of her, Meadowpelt. They touched noses, and Minnowleaf closed her eyes. Meadowpelt dind't have to use words to see, her best friend was so tired, she barely could keep her eyes open.
Minnowleaf woke up in her own den, who had brought her here? Quistiouns spoke in her mind, but she wont think about it to long. She licked some water from the pool in the center, and walked out of her den. ''Well, why didn't anyone woke me?'' She meowed to Littlepaw. The little apprentice let out a purr of amusement, when she saw the face of her medicine cat. ''Well, Minnowleaf. It's becouse Dawnstar told the clan not to do. Then Goosefeather and Finchbelly brought you to your den.'' Minnowleaf let out a understanding meow. ''Thats okay, i guess. Nothing happend with Jewelheart and her kits?'' She asked with worry in her voice. This was the first litter of greenleaf, and some of the apprentice would make fine warriors already. The clan needed more kits, that was a fact. Minnowleaf touched with the tip of her tail, the shoulder of Littlepaw as a good-bye. And walked to the warriors then. She crouched beside Goosefeather and gave him a lick. ''Hello, Goosefeather. I want to check your last wound, Finchbelly said you were complaining about it in your sleep.'' She meowed, she let out a meow of laughter when she licked over her chest. ''Okay, Minnowleaf.'' Meowed Goosefeather friendly back at her. His whiskers trilled, when i laid down so Minnowleaf could see is neck wound. ''It's not looking so well, have you been rolling into something?'' Asked the medicine cat. ''Well i'm not sure, but it does hurts!'' He complained at her. ''I want to see it everyday from now, fetch yourself some poppy seeds for pain. Not more then two!'' She meowed at last a discription where they lay. And she saw Goosefeather dissapearing in her den. ||...|| Minnowleaf looked over the clearing, she saw Finchbelly laying with Sunspots. And with a happy meow, she walked foreward to them, and joined. ''Hello Finchbelly, Sunspots.'' She meowed with a friendly nodd to both warriors. ''Hello Minnowleaf, how's it going with Jewelheart?'' Sunspots meowed to the pretty medicine cat. Finchbelly looked at her, in the same way Sunspots did. They both were intresting in the newest kits. For shure. ''They're fine,'' she meowed with a happy sigh to the deputy, and warrior. ''I'm going to find some herbs, Finchbelly will you report that to Dawnstar?'' Minnowleaf asked. The Skyclan deputy nodded, and both warriors meowed a good-bye. Minnowleaf walked to Meadowpelt and touched noses. ''Will you go with me, find some herbs. Maybe you can hunt on our way.'' The medicine cat asked her best friend. ''Well, if thats okay with you, I'd love to!'' Minnowleaf let out a purr of amusement. ''Why would i ask you anyway, mousebrain!'' She meowed when she pushed her nose to her shoulder. Then the two warriors left the camp.

Het is in het engels, let niet op de spelfouten want ik kan het niet zo goed.
De reden dat het in het engels is gedaan, omdat ik het dan beter kan verwoorden.
De boeken zijn ook in het engels.
I hope you enyoyed.
Er komt nog veeel meer bij hoofdstuk één Wink

Laatst aangepast door Sandpaw op di 14 sep 2010 - 20:02; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
SilverCoat

CAT'S PROFILE
SilverCoat
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Fan fic :D   Fan fic :D Icon_minitimezo 12 sep 2010 - 20:03

goed verhaal! en ik zie niet zoveel fouten(kan aan mij liggen) maar goed Very Happy
erg leuk!
Bluewisp
Founder
Fan fic :D LM31bul
Sanne (:
Be balanced

CAT'S PROFILE
Bluewisp
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Fan fic :D   Fan fic :D Icon_minitimema 13 sep 2010 - 16:16

Dankjewel ;D
ik hoop dat andere het ook een beetje snapten?
;P

xxxSandpaw/bluestar

Fan fic :D QHTBjCa
Fan fic :D Et9xeo

Bluestar&Bluewisp:
Sandspots

CAT'S PROFILE
Sandspots
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Fan fic :D   Fan fic :D Icon_minitimedi 14 sep 2010 - 20:03

Nieuw stukje vanaf de '~' voor de echte luilakken:

Minnowleaf woke up in her own den, who had brought her here? Quistiouns spoke in her mind, but she wont think about it to long. She licked some water from the pool in the center, and walked out of her den. ''Why didn't anyone wake me?'' She meowed to Littlepaw. The small ginger apprentice let out a purr of amusement, when she saw the face of her medicine cat. ''Well, Minnowleaf. It's becouse Dawnstar told the clan not to do. Then Goosefeather and Finchbelly brought you to your den.'' Minnowleaf let out a understanding meow. ''Thats okay, i guess. Nothing happend with Jewelheart and her kits?'' She asked with worry in her voice. This was the first litter of greenleaf, and some of the apprentice would make fine warriors already. The clan needed more kits, that was a fact. Minnowleaf touched with the tip of her tail, the shoulder of Littlepaw as a good-bye. And walked to the warriors then. She crouched beside Goosefeather and gave him a lick. ''Hello, Goosefeather. I want to check your last wound, Finchbelly said you were complaining about it in your sleep.'' She meowed, she let out a meow of laughter when she licked over her chest. ''Okay, Minnowleaf.'' Meowed Goosefeather friendly back at her. His whiskers trilled, when i laid down so Minnowleaf could see is neck wound. ''It's not looking so well, have you been rolling into something?'' Asked the medicine cat. ''Well i'm not sure, but it does hurts!'' He complained at her. ''I want to see it everyday from now, fetch yourself some poppy seeds for pain. Not more then two!'' She meowed at last a discription where they lay. And she saw Goosefeather dissapearing in her den
Bluewisp
Founder
Fan fic :D LM31bul
Sanne (:
Be balanced

CAT'S PROFILE
Bluewisp
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Fan fic :D   Fan fic :D Icon_minitimewo 15 sep 2010 - 20:00

Nog een klein stukje:

And she saw Goosefeather dissapearing in her den. Minnowleaf looked over the clearing, she saw Finchbelly laying with Sunspots. And with a happy meow, she walked foreward to them, and joined. ''Hello Finchbelly, Sunspots.'' She meowed with a friendly nodd to both warriors. ''Hello Minnowleaf, how's it going with Jewelheart?'' Sunspots meowed to the pretty medicine cat. Finchbelly looked at her, in the same way Sunspots did. They both were intresting in the newest kits. For shure. ''They're fine,'' she meowed with a happy sigh to the deputy, and warrior. ''I'm going to find some herbs, Finchbelly will you report that to Dawnstar?'' Minnowleaf asked. The Skyclan deputy nodded, and both warriors meowed a good-bye. Minnowleaf walked to Meadowpelt and touched noses. ''Will you go with me, find some herbs. Maybe you can hunt on our way.'' The medicine cat asked her best friend. ''Well, if thats okay with you, I'd love to!'' Minnowleaf let out a purr of amusement. ''Why would i ask you anyway, mousebrain!'' She meowed when she pushed her nose to her shoulder. Then the two warriors left the camp.

Fan fic :D QHTBjCa
Fan fic :D Et9xeo

Bluestar&Bluewisp:

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Warrior Cats :: General :: Warrior Chat :: Art corner-
Ga naar: