Darkkit~Darkpaw~Darksoul

IndexGebruikerslijstRegistrerenLaatste afbeeldingenInloggenZoeken
We're part of a story, part of a tale. We're all on this journey, no one is to stay. Where ever it's going. What is the way?
Welcome
Warrior Cats is een rollenspel gebaseerd op de serie 'Warriors' van Erin Hunter. Je verkent hier al schrijvend de geliefde wereld van de Clankatten, rogues en kittypets. Dit doe je door je eigen karakter aan te maken, waarbij je bijna alles zelf mag bepalen over uiterlijk en karakter. Wild of tam, goed of slecht, sociaal of eenling? Help jij oorlogen te voorkomen? Of ben je een van de katten die hongerig opzoek is naar een groter territorium en meer macht? Het kan allemaal op Warrior Cats.
KIND OF WEATHER
NEWLEAF
Season
Newleaf, 10°C - 20°C
Langzaam maar zeker komen de eerste bloemen weer op. De zon breekt weer door wat zorgt voor een aantal warme dagen. Newleaf zet alles in volle bloei.
WHAT'S HAPPENING
Current Event
BEWARE THE BEAST
THE ALLEGIANCES
Clans
THUNDERCLAN
RIVERCLAN
WINDCLAN
SHADOWCLAN
BLOODCLAN
THE MANAGEMENT TEAM
Staff
Admin
Admin
Admin
Mod
Mod
COME JOIN US
WC DISCORD

SWITCHERDIESWITCH
SWITCH ACCOUNT
Deel

Darkkit~Darkpaw~Darksoul

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden 
Darkkit**
Darkkit~Darkpaw~Darksoul DPKsfdL

CAT'S PROFILE
Darkkit**
BerichtOnderwerp: Darkkit~Darkpaw~Darksoul   Darkkit~Darkpaw~Darksoul Icon_minitimema 28 maa 2011 - 22:24

~General~

Name: Darkkit
Names in the future: Darkpaw-Darksoul
Season of birth: Leaf fall

~Appereance~

Breed: Maine Coon
Fur colour: Dark black with in Greenleaf a brown shine
Fur markings: None
Fur length: Long and soft
Eye colour: Mint green (light blue when she’s a kit)
Nose: Black
Pads: Black
Warrior cats description: A very beautiful, black, long furred she-cat with ear tuffs
Extra: She has a very full, long tail and ear tuffs

~Inner~

Personality: Darksoul is a cat who doesn’t really know who she is. She loves to be alone in the dark. The only place she can be herself. She tolerate other cats, but doesn’t contact them. Maybe it would have been better for her to be a rogue or loner, but now she’s born in Skyclan she will serve this clan ‘cause she believes everyone’s born on the place of destiny. Darksoul is quiet and not unfriendly. She just rather to be alone. But however she’s kind, evil thoughts are invading her brain. She loves to taste the blood of her enemy’s end to feel the pain in there eyes. Sometimes she loses herself, but afterwards she knows what she has done and doesn’t know to be happy with it or not. Darksoul tries to find out where her path is suppose to lead her to, but does it lead her to the good side?
Personality in points: Quiet, lonely, mysterious, smart and not unkind
Likes: Silence, snow, blossom, darkness, loneliness, blood, sometimes pain of others, hunting,
Dislikes: Arrogant and curious cats, cats who try to impose her, foolishness,
Neutral: Fights, other cats,
Extra: Sometimes it looks like she has no emotions, but from the inside she actually do feel emotions, sometimes

~Alliance~

Clan: Skyclan
Clan where she’d rather to be in: None, I was suppose to be born in Skyclan and I will serve my clan with everything I’ve got
Leader: Duststar
Rang: Kit
Rang(s) in the future: Apprentice-warrior

~Family and friends~

Relatives
Parents: I’ve always done it alone
Brothers and sisters: I’m a lonely soul
Crush: I’m not the kind of cat who’s suppose to love
Partner: My path is doomed to be walked alone
Kittens: They’re blameless, but lost on me

Acquaintances, friends, en enemy’s
Friends: I like the dark more then cats who ask questions
Enemy’s: Everyone who tries to block me will feel my rage
Acquaintances: So many, many more then I have friends

History~

You know, al these cats who think they’re bad and evil and all. They all have had a sad history to take revenge on, but I haven’t. I’m just like this and I think that’s worse. I’m not influenced like these cats. I’ve been born this way. Puzzled and feeling pain wherever I am. My mother raised me and died a natural death. I’ve seen my father sometimes but can’t remember his face. I guess he also has died. My mentor learned me everything I know and he’s still alive but I almost never talk to him. I never talk to anyone, only when it’s needed. The darkness is as well my alley as my friend. It welcomes me and feeds me with new energy to get me trough the day. I believe I’ve been born in Skyclan because it’s my destiny to serve Duststar, but sometimes I doubt Starclans choice. I like to be alone with this beautiful world. Be one with the wind, the dark, the sky. I love to watch petals falling of the trees. To see little kits playing with the most stupid things. My path is meant to keep me here, or isn’t it?

~Extra points~

Darksoul thinks a lot about life. About the way of living, about Starclan, other creatures, just everything. She won’t speak these thoughts out loud, because most time she doesn’t understand them by herself.

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Darkkit~Darkpaw~Darksoul
Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Warrior Cats :: General :: Introduction :: Cat Register-
Ga naar: