Epic Tweets

IndexGebruikerslijstRegistrerenLaatste afbeeldingenInloggenZoeken
We're part of a story, part of a tale. We're all on this journey, no one is to stay. Where ever it's going. What is the way?
Welcome
Warrior Cats is een rollenspel gebaseerd op de serie 'Warriors' van Erin Hunter. Je verkent hier al schrijvend de geliefde wereld van de Clankatten, rogues en kittypets. Dit doe je door je eigen karakter aan te maken, waarbij je bijna alles zelf mag bepalen over uiterlijk en karakter. Wild of tam, goed of slecht, sociaal of eenling? Help jij oorlogen te voorkomen? Of ben je een van de katten die hongerig opzoek is naar een groter territorium en meer macht? Het kan allemaal op Warrior Cats.
KIND OF WEATHER
NEWLEAF
Season
Newleaf, 10°C - 20°C
Langzaam maar zeker komen de eerste bloemen weer op. De zon breekt weer door wat zorgt voor een aantal warme dagen. Newleaf zet alles in volle bloei.
WHAT'S HAPPENING
Current Event
BEWARE THE BEAST
THE ALLEGIANCES
Clans
THUNDERCLAN
RIVERCLAN
WINDCLAN
SHADOWCLAN
BLOODCLAN
THE MANAGEMENT TEAM
Staff
Admin
Admin
Admin
Mod
Mod
COME JOIN US
WC DISCORD

SWITCHERDIESWITCH
SWITCH ACCOUNT
Deel

Epic Tweets

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden 
Mistyvine
Epic Tweets DPKsfdL

CAT'S PROFILE
Mistyvine
BerichtOnderwerp: Epic Tweets   Epic Tweets Icon_minitimewo 29 jun 2011 - 17:21

Er is een Twitter account genaamd; @EpicTweets_
deze is van een meisje genaamd Cassie Bradford, en ze schrijft echt hele grappige en waarheids dingen.
Ik retweet ze meestal en lees ze ook s'avonds,
dus ik dacht;
Laat ik ze hier eens neerposten (:
Hier komen Regelmatig Updates van de nieuwste tweets vn Cassie,
I hope you like as much as I do.

1 ~ Before i go to sleep, I start imagining stuff that I would like to happen

2 ~ You should always become friends before you try to become anything else

3 ~ BRUNO MARS; better knows as the guy who changed everyone's opinions on dancing monkeys.

4 ~ Accidently laughing at something thats serious

5 ~ PSYCHOLOGICAL FACT: yawning is contagious.even thinking about yawning is enough.after reading this, there is a 50% chance that you will yawn <<< ZEG ALS JE HEBT GEGAAPT xd

6 ~ Closing your left and right eye to see how an object changes places when you're extremely bored..

7 ~ "Ladies first" is just a nice way of saying "Let me look at your ass while you walk in front of me"

8 ~ Pulling up your blanket & accidently punching yourself in the face

9 ~ Why I don't look out of the window at night: 1% I'm afraid of the dark... The other 99% I'm afraid I might see a face looking at me.

10 ~ Teenagers are the most misunderstood people on the planet. They're treated like children, and expected to act like adults

TIEN TWEETS PER POST Wink

-- Follow me on Twitter; @sannemariijn

Epic Tweets S2bord
Girls have balls, they are just a little higher up, that's all. (;
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Mistyvine
Epic Tweets DPKsfdL

CAT'S PROFILE
Mistyvine
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Epic Tweets   Epic Tweets Icon_minitimewo 29 jun 2011 - 17:39

1 ~ Imagine if your mirror Secretly took snapshots of you And posted it ONLINE.

2 ~ Roses are red, violets are blue, he's for me and not for you. so if by chance you take my place, ill take my fist & smash your face Smile

3 ~ So many things I want to say to you, but I just keep my mouth shut

4 ~ Randomly remembering good times and smiling like an idiot Very Happy

5 ~ The awkwardness when you still cant understand someone after they've repeated themselves about 4 times.

6 ~ Dont you hate it when your pocket or bag gets caught on a door handle and you have to step back to unhook it?

7 ~ seeing a car inside the mall & WONDERING; "how the heck did they get that in here?"

8 ~ Pretending to die in front of your pet to see how they react.

9 ~ that mood where you just feel upset for no reason.

10 ~ Waiter: Hello, would you like a table? You: No thanks, we'll just eat on the floor...

Van iemand anders; *mobiel valt* "shit." *vriend/in valt* "hahaha loser." #dutchteenagers

Epic Tweets S2bord
Kyo
Epic Tweets DPKsfdL

CAT'S PROFILE
Kyo
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Epic Tweets   Epic Tweets Icon_minitimewo 29 jun 2011 - 17:42

OMG zo True.
Die eerste geldt zeker voor mij, dat doe ik ook. En die laatste is gewoon geweldig.
Heb niet gegaapt, hoewel ik het wel een beetje voelde. x'D

Epic Tweets KYO_FAN_by_LittleStar87 Epic Tweets Kyo_with_cats_by_fyi_sus-d3g45fo Epic Tweets Kyo_and_kagura_by_fyi_sus-d3ff5fn Epic Tweets Kyo_and_ayame_stamp_by_fyi_sus-d3decyx Epic Tweets Shigure_and_kyo_by_fyi_sus-d3fnowh Epic Tweets We_heart_kyo_stamp_by_theukelele-d3596mg
Dotpaw
Epic Tweets 2qiqr8x

Joos

CAT'S PROFILE
Dotpaw
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Epic Tweets   Epic Tweets Icon_minitimewo 29 jun 2011 - 17:50

Bwaha, ik voelde het ook een beetje. Leuke facts. Erg epic c:

Epic Tweets Aesi09
other:
Mistyvine
Epic Tweets DPKsfdL

CAT'S PROFILE
Mistyvine
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Epic Tweets   Epic Tweets Icon_minitimewo 29 jun 2011 - 19:16

Kyo schreef:
OMG zo True.
Die eerste geldt zeker voor mij, dat doe ik ook. En die laatste is gewoon geweldig.
Heb niet gegaapt, hoewel ik het wel een beetje voelde. x'D

Van die laatste is ook zo'n ander soort Razz echt geniaal. Ik zet er zo weer wat neer Wink

Epic Tweets S2bord
Mistyvine
Epic Tweets DPKsfdL

CAT'S PROFILE
Mistyvine
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Epic Tweets   Epic Tweets Icon_minitimewo 29 jun 2011 - 19:21

1 ~ THE AWKWARD MOMENT When your friend becomes friends with someone you don't like.

2 ~ Have you visit the mall lately ?. I heard they were selling lives there - you should get one .

3 ~ That awkward moment when you're dancing, then you turn around & you realize someone has been watching you the WHOLE time

4 ~ Remember when we were YOUNG and couldn't wait to grow up? ...WOW, what the hell were we thinking!?!?

5 ~ I hate it when you're sitting in the cinema ready to watch the movie and the next thing you know, BOOM! human giraffe sits in front of you.

6 ~ "LSHIFOMDJKIDHADBIIDINIW" *Laughing so hard i fell off my dinosaur, Just kidding i dont have a dinosaur, But if i did i'd name it Wilburt!*

7 ~ f someone breaks your heart just punch them in the face . seriously, punch them in the face and go get some ice cream.

8 ~ After an argument, I always think of awesome things I could have said.

9 ~ Dear Impossible, screw you, I just made a campfire under water. Sincerely, Spongebob.

10 ~ That awkward moment when you start telling a story & you realize no one’s listening so you slowly fade out & pretend you never said anything <<< herkenbaar

Epic Tweets S2bord
Dotpaw
Epic Tweets 2qiqr8x

Joos

CAT'S PROFILE
Dotpaw
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Epic Tweets   Epic Tweets Icon_minitimewo 29 jun 2011 - 19:39

Omg! Die tweede is echt awesome 030

Epic Tweets Aesi09
other:
Moonstripe
Epic Tweets DPKsfdL
Captain America
Afwezig

CAT'S PROFILE
Moonstripe
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Epic Tweets   Epic Tweets Icon_minitimewo 29 jun 2011 - 19:58

Geniaaal!! XD

Ice-creme.. The number one reason whay people that where dumpt still excist... XD

Mistyvine
Epic Tweets DPKsfdL

CAT'S PROFILE
Mistyvine
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Epic Tweets   Epic Tweets Icon_minitimewo 29 jun 2011 - 20:30

1 ~ Cherophobia: The fear that you might die laughing.

2 ~ T.W.I.T.T.E.R. = This Wonderful Internet Thing That'll Eventually Ruin your life.

3 ~ Everyone has problems. Some people are just better at hiding them than others.

4 ~ The awkward moment when the person you like is online and you just open the chat window but don't know what to say.

5 ~ That moment when you're home alone and you feel like you're being stared by someone..

6 ~ Find someone worth your tears, worth your laughter, worth your heart and loves you as much as you love them

7 ~ If you're in love with two people, pick the second because if you really loved the first. you wouldn't have fallen for the second.

8 ~ Dont you just hate it when the radio doesnt tell you who sang that song

9 ~ Waking up from a great dream, and trying to fall back asleep so you can continue the dream.

10 ~ Boy: Why do you wear a bra if there's nothing there? Girl: If that's the case, then why do you wear underwear?

Epic Tweets S2bord
Mousefur
Epic Tweets DPKsfdL
Maartje (マーチ)
Actief

CAT'S PROFILE
Mousefur
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Epic Tweets   Epic Tweets Icon_minitimewo 29 jun 2011 - 20:34

2 ~ T.W.I.T.T.E.R. = This Wonderful Internet Thing That'll Eventually Ruin your life.

Whaha, die is geweldig! xD

Epic Tweets J9n2nr
Thanks Thessa! <3

Spoiler:
Kyo
Epic Tweets DPKsfdL

CAT'S PROFILE
Kyo
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Epic Tweets   Epic Tweets Icon_minitimewo 29 jun 2011 - 21:36

OE nummer 10 is zo epic x'D >3

Epic Tweets KYO_FAN_by_LittleStar87 Epic Tweets Kyo_with_cats_by_fyi_sus-d3g45fo Epic Tweets Kyo_and_kagura_by_fyi_sus-d3ff5fn Epic Tweets Kyo_and_ayame_stamp_by_fyi_sus-d3decyx Epic Tweets Shigure_and_kyo_by_fyi_sus-d3fnowh Epic Tweets We_heart_kyo_stamp_by_theukelele-d3596mg
Dotpaw
Epic Tweets 2qiqr8x

Joos

CAT'S PROFILE
Dotpaw
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Epic Tweets   Epic Tweets Icon_minitimewo 29 jun 2011 - 21:50

Ja, vond ik ook al $.$

Epic Tweets Aesi09
other:
Moonstripe
Epic Tweets DPKsfdL
Captain America
Afwezig

CAT'S PROFILE
Moonstripe
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Epic Tweets   Epic Tweets Icon_minitimewo 29 jun 2011 - 22:19

AUwts!! its hurt! Die moet ik eens gebruiken! XD

Bluewisp
Founder
Epic Tweets LM31bul
Sanne (:
Be balanced

CAT'S PROFILE
Bluewisp
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Epic Tweets   Epic Tweets Icon_minitimedo 30 jun 2011 - 11:05

1 ~ That awkward moment when... Oh who am I kidding. My entire life is awkward.

2 ~ Those childhood friends you still want to be friends with even though it was years ago

3 ~ ''1 !'' mom, counting doesn't scare me anymore!! ''2 !'' nope! ''2 1/2:'' fine im going!

4 ~ The awkward moment when you watch two people hug, and you feel like a loner...

5 ~ Watching a scary movie with a friend then later you make your friend take you to the bathroom because you're too scared.

6 ~ That awkward moment when your talking and your gum falls out of your mouth.

7 ~ Pretending you don't care, when deep down, it kills you.

8 ~ I've always wanted to spin around in a chair and say, "I've been expecting you"

9 ~ Have you ever noticed when you're hiding, you always have to pee?

10 ~ ''Dinner is Ready!" "Coming!" *stays on the computer* "Dinner is Ready!" "I said I am Coming!"

Epic Tweets QHTBjCa
Epic Tweets Et9xeo

Bluestar&Bluewisp:
Snowdrift
Epic Tweets DPKsfdL

CAT'S PROFILE
Snowdrift
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Epic Tweets   Epic Tweets Icon_minitimedo 30 jun 2011 - 11:51

Heel erg vreemd,
Maar nummer 10 is een situatie die zich dagelijks hier afspeelt.
*facepalm'd*

Pb's naar Hollypaw!
Epic Tweets Snowy

Epic Tweets
Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Warrior Cats :: General :: Warrior Chat :: Cattalk-
Ga naar: