M i s t y f r o s t

IndexGebruikerslijstRegistrerenLaatste afbeeldingenInloggenZoeken
We're part of a story, part of a tale. We're all on this journey, no one is to stay. Where ever it's going. What is the way?
Welcome
Warrior Cats is een rollenspel gebaseerd op de serie 'Warriors' van Erin Hunter. Je verkent hier al schrijvend de geliefde wereld van de Clankatten, rogues en kittypets. Dit doe je door je eigen karakter aan te maken, waarbij je bijna alles zelf mag bepalen over uiterlijk en karakter. Wild of tam, goed of slecht, sociaal of eenling? Help jij oorlogen te voorkomen? Of ben je een van de katten die hongerig opzoek is naar een groter territorium en meer macht? Het kan allemaal op Warrior Cats.
KIND OF WEATHER
LEAFBARE
Season
Leafbare, -8°C - 3°C
Het blad is nu volledig van de bomen af en iedere ochtend wordt je begroet met rijp aan de takken en een kille wind. Gepaard met winterse neerslag, is het woud gehuld in een witte deken.
WHAT'S HAPPENING
Current Event
No current forum-wide event.
THE ALLEGIANCES
Clans
THUNDERCLAN
RIVERCLAN
WINDCLAN
SHADOWCLAN
BLOODCLAN
THE MANAGEMENT TEAM
Staff
COME JOIN US
WC DISCORD

SWITCHERDIESWITCH
SWITCH ACCOUNT
Deel

M i s t y f r o s t

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden 
Mistypaw,
M i s t y f r o s t KwLiDXa
❦ hannah
Actief
i'm running with the wolves tonight

CAT'S PROFILE
Mistypaw,
BerichtOnderwerp: M i s t y f r o s t   M i s t y f r o s t Icon_minitimedi 1 aug 2017 - 19:14

misty
frost

G E N E R A L
misty noun  /ˈmɪs.ti/ if the weather is misty, there is mist in the air that makes it difficult to see into the distance:
Name: Mistypaw
Former name: Mistykit
Former rank: Kitten
Future name: Mistyfrost
Future rank: Warrior

frost noun  /frɑːst/ the thin, white layer of ice that forms when the air temperature is below the freezing point of water, especially outside at night:

C L A N
Leader: Butterstar
Deputy: Panthergrowl
Medicine cat: Nighstream
Medicine cat apprentice: Chivypaw
Mentor: x
Apprentice: x

F A M I L Y & O T H E R
Mother: Dewflower
Father: Skyfeather
Siblings: Ravenfall, Aurorapaw, Honeypaw
Other family: x
Crush: I believe in annoyed at first sight
Mate: we'll be outlaws
Offspring: [fertile]
Bloodline: 100% RiverClan
Sexuality: Bisexual

A P P E A R A N C E

a beautiful gray and white she-cat with tabby and bengal markings from a darker shade and bright blue eyes

[ f u r . c o l o r ] gray and white
[ f u r . p a t t e r n ] tabby and bengal markings from a darker shade
[ f u r . l e n g t h ] short
[ e y e . c o l o r] sky blue
[ b o d y .  t y p e ] small, not quite the riverclan type. Slim and agile, not a good body for a real riverclancat
[ c l a w s ] sharp and short
[ t e e t h ] unsharp and short
[ n o s e . & . p a w p a d s ] a lightred with some gray touches
[ t a i l ] thick and slightly fluffy
[s c a r s ] none

P E R S O N A L I T Y

[ g o o d  .  t r a i t s ] charming, caring, helpful, honest, open, openminded, loyal, intelligent
[ n e u t r a l  .  t r a i t s ] emotional, easily frustrated, awkward, anti-social, flirty
[ b a d  .  t r a i t s ] easily snappy, sassy, dreamy, bossy

Mistypaw is well-equipped to handle her task. She possesses a fine mind, and is an analytical thinker, capable of great concentration and theoretical insight. She is capable of highly creative insight and practical solutions to problems.
Misty enjoys her solitude and prefers to work alone. She needs time to contemplate her ideas without the intrusion of other people's thoughts. She is clearly a lone wolf, a person who lives by her own ideas and methods. As a result, close associations are difficult for her to form and keep, especially if it involves having a mate. Mistyfrost needs her space and privacy, which, when violated, can cause her great frustration and irritation.

When her life is balanced, however, she is both charming and attractive. She can be the life of a party, and enjoy performing before an audience. Mistypaw enjoys displaying her wit and knowledge, which makes her attractive to others.

[ l i k e s ] getting her way, compliments, colorful surroundings, learning new things, honesty
[ d i s l i k e s ] getting snapped at, not being listened to, traitors, being seen as dumb
[ f e a r s ] being seen as a traitor, other animals bigger than her, water

But Mistypaw has distinct limits. While she is generous in social situations, sharing her attention and energy freely, she is keenly aware of the need to "come off stage" and return to the solitude of her lair. She associates peace with the unobtrusive privacy of her world. Therefore, intimacy is difficult for the she-cat, because she guards her inner world like a mother lion does her cubs.

All this privacy and aloneness can cause isolation and loneliness, however. Misty can be aware of an emptiness in her life, a part of her that yearns for company and close companionship that may be unsatisfied.
If isolation is brought to the extreme, she can become cynical and suspicious. She might develop hidden, selfish motives, which people may sense and may cause them discomfort around her. The she-cat must guard against becoming too withdrawn and independent, thus shutting out the love of others and keeping her from experiencing the true joy of friendship and close companionship.

She must especially watch out for selfishness and egocentricity, thinking of herself as the center of the universe, the only person who really matters. Social contact gives Mistypaw perspective on herself and on life, while too much isolation can make her too narrow and even shut off from the rest of the world.
Secretly, Misty may feel jealous of the easy relationships formed by others; she may perceive others as less inhibited than her, or more free to express themselves. She may harshly criticize herself for not being more gregarious, powerful, or capable of greater leadership.

Mistypaw's challenge in life is to maintain her independence without feeling isolated or ineffectual. She must hold fast to her unique view on the world, while at the same time being open to others and the knowledge they have to offer.
With her abilities to learn, analyze, and seek out answers to life's important questions, Mistyfrost has the potential for enormous growth and success in life. By the time she reaches middle age, Misty will radiate refinement and wisdom.

O T H E R

THEME .
I, II, III, IIII, X

BASED ON & VOICE .
[x]

Tag Person
Count #
Notes N/A

Don't be afraid to go into the mist.
M i s t y f r o s t OvOEDA6
Be excited because you don't know where you will end up

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden