Leo

IndexGebruikerslijstRegistrerenLaatste afbeeldingenInloggenZoeken
We're part of a story, part of a tale. We're all on this journey, no one is to stay. Where ever it's going. What is the way?
Welcome
Warrior Cats is een rollenspel gebaseerd op de serie 'Warriors' van Erin Hunter. Je verkent hier al schrijvend de geliefde wereld van de Clankatten, rogues en kittypets. Dit doe je door je eigen karakter aan te maken, waarbij je bijna alles zelf mag bepalen over uiterlijk en karakter. Wild of tam, goed of slecht, sociaal of eenling? Help jij oorlogen te voorkomen? Of ben je een van de katten die hongerig opzoek is naar een groter territorium en meer macht? Het kan allemaal op Warrior Cats.
KIND OF WEATHER
LEAFBARE
Season
Leafbare, -8°C - 3°C
Het blad is nu volledig van de bomen af en iedere ochtend wordt je begroet met rijp aan de takken en een kille wind. Gepaard met winterse neerslag, is het woud gehuld in een witte deken.
WHAT'S HAPPENING
Current Event
No current forum-wide event.
THE ALLEGIANCES
Clans
THUNDERCLAN
RIVERCLAN
WINDCLAN
SHADOWCLAN
BLOODCLAN
THE MANAGEMENT TEAM
Staff
COME JOIN US
WC DISCORD

SWITCHERDIESWITCH
SWITCH ACCOUNT
Deel

Leo

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden 
Leo
Rebecca / Lion
Actief

CAT'S PROFILE
Leo
BerichtOnderwerp: Leo   Leo Icon_minitimeza 16 sep 2017 - 13:43

G E N E R A L

Leo noun /Lee-ow/ Lion, fierce, a constellation of stars creating the lion, it means strength, kindness and understanding

Name: Leo
Lifestyle: Kittypet

C L A N

Leader: My twoleg
Deputy: Me?
Mentor: x
Apprentice: x

F A M I L Y & O T H E R

Mother: Rina
Father: Unknown
Siblings: June, Steele, Tyde &nd Sage.
Half sibling: Flush &nd Minos
Crush: You're driving me wild
Mate: I can make you love me
Offspring: [fertile]
Bloodline: 50% BloodClan, 25% Kittypet, 12,5% ThunderClan, 12,5% WindClan
Sexuality: Homosexual

A P P E A R A N C E

Leo is a handsome, long-legged, light, flame-colored tabby tom with a pale orange belly. He has short, sleek, and thick fur, a long tail, and bright, ice-blue eyes. His body is more of a WindClanner, due to his father's bloodline. He has a quite sleek, lithe body if you don't count his kittypet-food-stomach. Where he is kind of chubby since he gets spoiled a lot by his twolegs.

Leo has a soft voice, slightly deep though not as manly as you could expect from a tomcat.

P E R S O N A L I T Y

Leo is a quiet, shy and honest type. He seems to be more positive and gets inspired or passionate about a lot of things quite fast. Once something bad happens, he tries his best to shrug it off. Although that might be a challenge as well, he is aware that there's always hope once you create it.

Leo has a specific preference to the same gender. Never seemed to have any interest on the opposite gender anyway. Though he's a bit hopeless while in love, he gets attached easily, he trusts too much and clings a lot to others. Which can quickly end up in heartbreak. That'll leave him in a moment of silence and sadness. But he forgives other quickly as well and still will be staying there for whoever won't.

Leo cares more about others than himself. He's more the type who gives others the comfort and contentment than giving himself some rest, for once. However, since his lonely lifestyle affects his love life quite a lot - he isn't afraid to get attached to others quickly - because the safe feeling is there at least.

It sounds like he's someone who moves on quickly. The unfortunate answer is no. Leo doesn't move nor forget things like it's something you can brush off your shoulder. A breakup will give a huge impact on him. In the beginning - where he discovers himself getting involved in his love-life - it'll be hard to get used to the ache in his chest. Though the older he gets - the more it happens - he will be able to move on quickly. But with others? No.

Leo is indeed a shy type, he's more the 'flight' instead of fight. Truly doesn't dare to hurt anyone wether it's physical or mental. He is more a joking type, when he's really feeling himself with another cat. He has a good sense of humor and laughs easily at almost everything. Because it's better to have a positive outlook on everything. That seems to be a vibe that radiates off the tom himself.
O T H E R

THEME .
soon.

BASED ON & VOICE .
soon.

R E L A T I O N S

Name | Relationshiprank | Rank | Relation | Thought

soon.

you’re happier
Leo XmRtMNt
aren’t you?

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden