EN || OPEN - troubled waters

IndexGebruikerslijstRegistrerenLaatste afbeeldingenInloggenZoeken
We're part of a story, part of a tale. We're all on this journey, no one is to stay. Where ever it's going. What is the way?
Welcome
Warrior Cats is een rollenspel gebaseerd op de serie 'Warriors' van Erin Hunter. Je verkent hier al schrijvend de geliefde wereld van de Clankatten, rogues en kittypets. Dit doe je door je eigen karakter aan te maken, waarbij je bijna alles zelf mag bepalen over uiterlijk en karakter. Wild of tam, goed of slecht, sociaal of eenling? Help jij oorlogen te voorkomen? Of ben je een van de katten die hongerig opzoek is naar een groter territorium en meer macht? Het kan allemaal op Warrior Cats.
KIND OF WEATHER
LEAFBARE
Season
Leafbare, -8°C - 3°C
Het blad is nu volledig van de bomen af en iedere ochtend wordt je begroet met rijp aan de takken en een kille wind. Gepaard met winterse neerslag, is het woud gehuld in een witte deken.
WHAT'S HAPPENING
Current Event
No current forum-wide event.
THE ALLEGIANCES
Clans
THUNDERCLAN
RIVERCLAN
WINDCLAN
SHADOWCLAN
BLOODCLAN
THE MANAGEMENT TEAM
Staff
COME JOIN US
WC DISCORD

SWITCHERDIESWITCH
SWITCH ACCOUNT
Deel

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden 
Sacredfire
EN || OPEN - troubled waters DPKsfdL
A N N I - S E N S E I
Actief
"If the elevator to success is broken, take the damn stairs."

CAT'S PROFILE
Sacredfire
BerichtOnderwerp: EN || OPEN - troubled waters   EN || OPEN - troubled waters Icon_minitimedi 29 jan 2019 - 21:48

Apart from gentle pawsteps crunching the snow and the splashing of the water that hadn't frozen over, the Steppingstones were rather quiet. With a sigh that formed into small icy clouds as it left her mouth, Sacredfire hauled her skinny body up on a rock next to the river. Her ribs shook softly as her paw pads touched the icy surface of the stone. Her dangerous episode of Greencough had left the gray she-cat skinny and weak, and she wasn't even sure if she was allowed to leave camp yet. All she knew was that if she stayed in that prison for one more sunrise, her legs would have exploded from the urge to get up and just... walk.

Sacredfire crouched, her slightly dulled eyes focused on the river. It was a foolish idea to go here for a hunt. Prey was already difficult to find around here in leaf-bare, but even if she had found some fish, there was no way she would have gone in the icy water with her physical shape. Then again, the so-called hunt she was on was more of an excuse to herself, just to go on a walk. She sniffed before closing her eyes, just inhaling the cool winter air and sinking into the serenity of the moment.

|| open for thunderclan && riverclan

EN || OPEN - troubled waters Free_avatar__lotus_by_pjuk-d5c0osl    EN || OPEN - troubled waters Succulent_mood_bundle_by_kalakitten-danopdw    EN || OPEN - troubled waters Free_avatar__lotus_by_pjuk-d5c0osl

" i did not шakє up today to bє mєdiocrє "
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Cobradusk
EN || OPEN - troubled waters DToZYXtE_o
Lianne
Actief
Every wound will shape me
Every scar will build my throne!

CAT'S PROFILE
Cobradusk
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: EN || OPEN - troubled waters   EN || OPEN - troubled waters Icon_minitimewo 30 jan 2019 - 14:47

Cobradusk found himself patrolling the river on his lonesome. A habit he had picked up. Even if no one wanted or could join him, he would still do it on his own everyday. He strolled quietly past the riverbed. His mind was filled with the constant reminder that he had to be sharp and alert. Ever since that incident at the WindClan camp he had been slightly on edge. He didn’t show it to anyone and tried his best to keep his calm aura in place, but he could not deny that the whole ordeal made him nervous. Then again, so it did to everyone else in the camp. Besides the constant threat of starvation, strained relations between rival clans had seemed to him as something they just didn’t need right now. So he decided to try his luck at catching some fish near the crossing between thunderclan and riverclan to get his mind off it. Word got oud that the water wasn’t frozen over there. As he approached the stepping stones he took notice of a clanmate perched on top of one of the large boulders. It took him a moment to recognize her. When he noticed who it was he had encountered he let out a dissaproving huff. “Well, well, I would have imagined a cat who survived greencough to become more considerate of her health.” he remarked with an arched eyebrow. His tone of voice wasn’t harsh tough but calm as usual. He kept his gaze steady but put his tail up when he approached her, as a sign that he had not meant it in a hurtful way. “I would hate to be the wet leaf here but- why not come back on the shore before you fall in and die from hypothermia? You look-” he swallowed a rather blunt remark “- still not well” he remarked.

-
MADE BY VEL OF GS

EN || OPEN - troubled waters 2Kg1M0q
Sacredfire
A N N I - S E N S E I
Actief

CAT'S PROFILE
Sacredfire
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: EN || OPEN - troubled waters   EN || OPEN - troubled waters Icon_minitimewo 30 jan 2019 - 17:59

Being so sunken in thought, her entire body shook upon suddenly hearing a voice, almost causing Sacredfire to slip off the boulder. Regaining her balance, the she-cat turned her head towards the source of the noise with her fur slightly raised, before snickering awkwardly. "Ah, StarClan's sake, Cobradusk... I already survived Greencough, and now you try to give me a heart attack?". She snorted softly. Sacredfire already seemed more like her regular self, humorous and air-headed, although her voice still croaked whenever she spoke.

Usually the stubborn RiverClanner would argue she was fine, but the last time she did so, she inevitably caused her Whitecough to develop into Greencough. She should consider herself lucky she was still there to tell the tale. Clumsily, she slid off the boulder, back onto the shore, before casually starting to wash her ears. "So, Cobradusk, life been treating ya well?" she hummed softly. It was clear from her voice she had no worries on her mind. Strangely, after recovering from her near-death experience, Sacredfire had been more serene than ever. Her only real worry had been her weakness, but Cobradusk had sort of taken her mind off of that by sending her off the boulder. She wondered to herself why that was, as she stared at her Clanmate for a response.

EN || OPEN - troubled waters Free_avatar__lotus_by_pjuk-d5c0osl    EN || OPEN - troubled waters Succulent_mood_bundle_by_kalakitten-danopdw    EN || OPEN - troubled waters Free_avatar__lotus_by_pjuk-d5c0osl

Cobradusk
Lianne
Actief

CAT'S PROFILE
Cobradusk
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: EN || OPEN - troubled waters   EN || OPEN - troubled waters Icon_minitimedo 31 jan 2019 - 14:58

Cobradusk quietly watched how Sacredfire almost tumbled into the freezing water. She managed to catch herself just in time though. If not he probably would have needed to dive in after her. Not a problem because he was an excellent swimmer, but he couldn’t deny that his pelt wasn’t as well isolated as those of seasoned riverclan warriors. He blamed his windclan genes for that. So he waited patiently for her to come back to the shore. He shrugged at her question, looked at her through narrowed eyes, and gave her a swift flick with his tail right against her nose. “Mousebrain. Try not to get yourself killed next time.” He mumbled gruffly, but with a slight gleam in his eyes. “Life would have treated me like shit if I had to jump after you and pull you back to shore. I don’t think riverclan can handle more death bodies.” He pointed out sharply, before flashing a faint grin at her. “Anyway- besides all this.. I am kind of surprised Chivysniff and Coyotepaw let you leave already. You sure recover quickly..” he muttered with mock suspicion in his voice, knowing full well that most likely wasn't the case.

-
MADE BY VEL OF GS

Sacredfire
A N N I - S E N S E I
Actief

CAT'S PROFILE
Sacredfire
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: EN || OPEN - troubled waters   EN || OPEN - troubled waters Icon_minitimedo 31 jan 2019 - 21:46

Sacredfire squinted her eyes shut and sneezed upon being brushed in the face by the tom's tail. She shook her head and looked at Cobradusk with an amused gaze. "Hey now, I'm not trying to get myself killed out here! The art just comes to me naturally." she snorted whilst puffing out her chest. Despite her just recovering from one of the most dangerous incidents in her life, she seemed largely unaffected by it mentally. But honestly, that was further from the truth than the gray she-cat would like to admit. "Oh please, considering how much I have been contributing to the Clan, I might as well be stone cold. But I guess I at least didn't drag you down with me."

She grinned at him before straightening her back. Hah, well, you see... they didn't. I'm not allowed to leave camp yet. But I swear to StarClan, if I had been camp-bound for one more sunset, I would have gnawed my own tail off! And Chivysniff's! And Coyotepaw's! And besides, I'm technically not sick anymore... Just a little weaker than usual." She tried to be nonchalant about it, as if it was totally normal business to ignore her Medicine Cat's advice. If it was for mental health it should be fine, right?

Cobradusk
Lianne
Actief

CAT'S PROFILE
Cobradusk
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: EN || OPEN - troubled waters   EN || OPEN - troubled waters Icon_minitimevr 1 feb 2019 - 8:08

Cobradusk once again raised his eyebrows at his clanmate’s explanation and then rolled his eyes. “Sounds legit.” He mewed. “I mean what do they know, huh? They are only fulfilling an ancient holy role bestowed upon them by Starclan themselves. Who wouldn’t throw their warnings into the wind?” His tone dripping with light sarcasm. He decided not to dwell on it for too long. His tone had been light, but if his clan mate wanted to do stupid shit like this who was he to stop her, and spoil the fun. “Well, how about we throw caution to the wind some more and go out patrolling past the river? Who knows, we might even catch a glimpse of those treehuggers on the other side.” He suggested with a dark smirk. He turned around and once more hit her nose with his tail, but much more softly this time and obviously more intended in a playful manner.
-
MADE BY VEL OF GS

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Warrior Cats :: Other Territory :: Boundaries :: Steppingstones-
Ga naar: