Sailors fighting in the dancehall

IndexGebruikerslijstRegistrerenLaatste afbeeldingenInloggenZoeken
We're part of a story, part of a tale. We're all on this journey, no one is to stay. Where ever it's going. What is the way?
Welcome
Warrior Cats is een rollenspel gebaseerd op de serie 'Warriors' van Erin Hunter. Je verkent hier al schrijvend de geliefde wereld van de Clankatten, rogues en kittypets. Dit doe je door je eigen karakter aan te maken, waarbij je bijna alles zelf mag bepalen over uiterlijk en karakter. Wild of tam, goed of slecht, sociaal of eenling? Help jij oorlogen te voorkomen? Of ben je een van de katten die hongerig opzoek is naar een groter territorium en meer macht? Het kan allemaal op Warrior Cats.
KIND OF WEATHER
LEAFBARE
Season
Leafbare, -8°C - 3°C
Het blad is nu volledig van de bomen af en iedere ochtend wordt je begroet met rijp aan de takken en een kille wind. Gepaard met winterse neerslag, is het woud gehuld in een witte deken.
WHAT'S HAPPENING
Current Event
No current forum-wide event.
THE ALLEGIANCES
Clans
THUNDERCLAN
RIVERCLAN
WINDCLAN
SHADOWCLAN
BLOODCLAN
THE MANAGEMENT TEAM
Staff
COME JOIN US
WC DISCORD

SWITCHERDIESWITCH
SWITCH ACCOUNT
Deel

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden 
Valesong
Sailors fighting in the dancehall Tumblr_pmyqy6rFh91sieiueo1_400
Loïs
Actief
Into The Unknown

CAT'S PROFILE
Valesong
BerichtOnderwerp: Sailors fighting in the dancehall   Sailors fighting in the dancehall Icon_minitimedi 18 feb 2020 - 18:25

Hoewel het koud was en het sneeuwde, bleef de waterval doorrazen. Een kracht van water die niet te stoppen viel door wat voor vorst dan ook. Verbazingwekkend en ontzagwekkend vond ze het. Het gaf haar een gevoel van nederigheid, hoe sterk water kon zijn. En het maakte haar blij dat ze in Riverclan woonde. Wolkjes adem sierden de lucht voor haar terwijl ze naar haar reflectie in het water keek, dat aan de randen van de oever vastgevroren was, maar niet verder dan een halve meter, aangezien de stroming hier te hard werd voor de kou om over te nemen. Ze wist dan ook dat ze haar poten niet op dit ijs moest zetten, aangezien het dun was en zou breken als ze het zou proberen. Vissen was hier niet de beste optie, de reden dat ze hier gekomen was was dus ook voor Vale een beetje onduidelijk. Misschien was het een les van het universum, die haar een herinnering wou geven van hoe krachtig water was, hoe krachtig Riverclan was.
- Lucentnight

Sailors fighting in the dancehall Valeso11
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Lucentnight
Sailors fighting in the dancehall Avatar_ae36dc30e178_128
myself
Actief
ai

CAT'S PROFILE
Lucentnight
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Sailors fighting in the dancehall   Sailors fighting in the dancehall Icon_minitimedi 18 feb 2020 - 19:16

Sailors fighting in the dancehall Dbl9md10

Walkin' out of town, lookin' for a better place: Something's on my mind. Up all night, on another red eye. I wish we never learned to fly cus i would falling for a lie. Reckless. I never learn, faces from my past return. Need a place to hide, but I can't find one near. Fall apart twice a day. Paws getting cold. I don't know what to do, i'm on my own, could lie and say I like it like that, like it like that. The world's a little blurry

or maybe it's my eyes. Taste me, these salty tears on my cheeks
That's what a year-long headache does to you.

My limbs are froze and my eyes won't close. Black fur now red, my bloody red nose. Creeping around on my tippy toes. Biting my tongue. Standing there on the rooftop, killing time. Looking at your ocean eyes. "do you like singing?"

Sailors fighting in the dancehall Untitl11
Valesong
Loïs
Actief
Into The Unknown

CAT'S PROFILE
Valesong
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Sailors fighting in the dancehall   Sailors fighting in the dancehall Icon_minitimedi 18 feb 2020 - 19:39

A voice cut through the roaring silence of the waterfall. Valesong's head turned towards the sound, a pleasant sound of a female voice. It was Lucentnight that had called out to her, with a very simple question. The siamese just looked at the other she-cat, confused, not quite knowing what to do as she took in the bewildered and soaking red fur of her clanmate. It appeared as though Lucentnight had just gotten out of a fight, and her brown eyes were painted with worry. "Are you all right?" she asked the other cat, who she had to look up to, as she was all the way up at the beginning of the waterfall, and Vale was all the way at the ending of it. She wasn't quite sure if the black cat could even hear her over the sound of the water hitting the rocks. She hoped so - she was quite affected by the image Lucentnight had struck, and she was very curious as to why the black fur of her clanmate was so bloody and wild.

Lucentnight
myself
Actief
ai

CAT'S PROFILE
Lucentnight
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Sailors fighting in the dancehall   Sailors fighting in the dancehall Icon_minitimedi 18 feb 2020 - 20:02

Stone cold, stone cold. You see me standing but i'm dying on the floor. Stone cold, baby. I'm a cold sweat hot-headed shadow. The blood i'm bleed is just the blood i own. Breathing the air like if there was just five more minutes of air. And I looked back upon her. "just a lil stone cold, baby."

"If the end of the world was near
Where would you choose to be?
If there was five more minutes of air
Would you panic and hide? Or run for your life?

or stand here and sing with me?"

Where's my mind? Where's my mind?

"Or ain't your name song?

Laatst aangepast door Lucentnight op di 18 feb 2020 - 20:15; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt
Valesong
Loïs
Actief
Into The Unknown

CAT'S PROFILE
Valesong
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Sailors fighting in the dancehall   Sailors fighting in the dancehall Icon_minitimedi 18 feb 2020 - 20:14

The answer was a bit.. Unsettling. Not the fact her clanmate called her baby, because damn that was kind of hot. But the fact that Lucentnight seemed to be freezing was a bit more concerning.. Valesong wanted to say at least something like 'get down there', or 'don't be stupid and seek shelter somewhere before you freeze to death', but her clanmate spoke before she could and the siamese could do nothing else than listen. The slight challenge in her words was exciting, and Vale raised her eyebrow. "I don't usually sing to people I don't know that well," she answered, a bit hesitant, but willing to accept the challenge. "However, I will make an exception in this case." She then opened her mouth to sing, a song her mother had sang to her before bed when she had been little, and a song that she would sing to her kits, if she would have them one day.

"Baby mine, don't you cry
Baby mine, dry your eyes
Rest your head close to my heart,
Never to part, baby of mine."

Lucentnight
myself
Actief
ai

CAT'S PROFILE
Lucentnight
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Sailors fighting in the dancehall   Sailors fighting in the dancehall Icon_minitimedi 18 feb 2020 - 20:34

If we had five more minutes, would i- could i make you happy with a song? On the last few drags of air we agree, i was and you were happy, the happiest you can be while the world ends. But i'm still alive but my heart is beating slow. There's just no time to die.

"Baby mine, don't you cry
Baby mine, dry your eyes

Are you death or paradise?

Rest your head close to my heart,
Never to part, baby of mine."

I threw my head in the air, I said: "If you dare come a little closer."

"Round and around and around and around we go..
Oh now, tell me now, tell me now, tell me now you know.
Not really sure how to feel about it, something in the way you sing.
Makes me feel like I can't live without you. It takes me all the way.

I want you to stay-y and sing."

Valesong
Loïs
Actief
Into The Unknown

CAT'S PROFILE
Valesong
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Sailors fighting in the dancehall   Sailors fighting in the dancehall Icon_minitimedi 18 feb 2020 - 21:45

Her name fit her; Valesong sang a lot, often. Whenever she was alone, or was doing some chores that needed some more fun to it, she would sing. Sometimes loud, sometimes soft. Sometimes her song was nice and sometimes it was absolutely hideous to hear. But it was commonly known, that Vale sang. So it was no strange or truly rare question that Lucentnight asked her to sing for her. It felt a bit strange, though, because others didn't ask her to sing often enough for her to be used to an audience. As her song ended, Lucentnight joined in. Her voice was pleasant to hear, and the melody she sang, Vale recognized. She hummed along, softly. The other could probably not hear it. Valesong walked towards the other, so that they would no longer have such a distance between them. She reached her clanmate right as her song finished. "That was beautiful," she complimented and gave the other a wink. "They should've named you Lucentsong. It would fit you."

Lucentnight
myself
Actief
ai

CAT'S PROFILE
Lucentnight
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Sailors fighting in the dancehall   Sailors fighting in the dancehall Icon_minitimewo 19 feb 2020 - 11:40

De zwarte she-cat schudde haar piekerige vacht. De kou was in haar botten gekropen en vloeide in haar kop. De enige warmte bron die ze nu had was het bloed dat zachtjes uit haar neus was gevloeid en de zachte ademhaling van Valesong die haar kant op blies. Ze kreeg een compliment en een knipoog van de ander. Lucentnight zwiepte met haar staart en greens. "Het past beter bij jou" Sprak ze terug met een kleine schouderophaal. "Ik hoor je wel eens zingen in het kamp, het is blessing." Een compliment voor een compliment.

"Would you sing again for me, baby, please" - "Show me something,"

Valesong
Loïs
Actief
Into The Unknown

CAT'S PROFILE
Valesong
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Sailors fighting in the dancehall   Sailors fighting in the dancehall Icon_minitimewo 19 feb 2020 - 17:06

Haar compliment werd geretourneerd, en met een lachje en een speelse oogrol keek Vale de ander aan. Ze probeerde wel subtiel te zijn hoor, met haar gezang en alles. Maar soms werd ze blijkbaar toch gehoord, oeps. Dat was redelijk vernederend, maar gelukkig leek Lucentnight er niet stom over te doen. Nee, ze wou juist dat ze nog een keer zong. Een beetje in verlegenheid gebracht keek de siamees de ander aan van onder haar wimpers vandaan. "Ik weet niet," uitte ze, een beetje onzeker want ze had nooit eerder zo direct contact gehad met Lucentnight en wat als dit een soort valstrik was, om haar later in haar gezicht mee uit te lachen? Dat zou zwaar fishdung zijn.

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Warrior Cats :: RiverClan territory :: RiverClan territory :: Waterfall-
Ga naar: