Boats and birds

IndexGebruikerslijstRegistrerenLaatste afbeeldingenInloggenZoeken
We're part of a story, part of a tale. We're all on this journey, no one is to stay. Where ever it's going. What is the way?
Welcome
Warrior Cats is een rollenspel gebaseerd op de serie 'Warriors' van Erin Hunter. Je verkent hier al schrijvend de geliefde wereld van de Clankatten, rogues en kittypets. Dit doe je door je eigen karakter aan te maken, waarbij je bijna alles zelf mag bepalen over uiterlijk en karakter. Wild of tam, goed of slecht, sociaal of eenling? Help jij oorlogen te voorkomen? Of ben je een van de katten die hongerig opzoek is naar een groter territorium en meer macht? Het kan allemaal op Warrior Cats.
KIND OF WEATHER
LEAFBARE
Season
Leafbare, -8°C - 3°C
Het blad is nu volledig van de bomen af en iedere ochtend wordt je begroet met rijp aan de takken en een kille wind. Gepaard met winterse neerslag, is het woud gehuld in een witte deken.
WHAT'S HAPPENING
Current Event
No current forum-wide event.
THE ALLEGIANCES
Clans
THUNDERCLAN
RIVERCLAN
WINDCLAN
SHADOWCLAN
BLOODCLAN
THE MANAGEMENT TEAM
Staff
COME JOIN US
WC DISCORD

SWITCHERDIESWITCH
SWITCH ACCOUNT
Deel

Boats and birds

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden 
Peppermint
Medicine cat
Boats and birds 13496284_J7YsiE71ohETWOU
Babs
Actief

CAT'S PROFILE
Peppermint
BerichtOnderwerp: Boats and birds   Boats and birds Icon_minitimema 21 sep 2020 - 20:53

If you'll be my star
I'll be your sky
You can hide underneath me and come out at night
When I turn jet black, and you show off your light
I live to let you shine
I live to let you shine

Ze had de zenuwen elk moment van de reis naar binnen gevoeld, maar had geprobeerd haar hoofdje geheven te houden. Haar snorharen waren langs de wanden van de tunnel gestreken, totdat ze een steen had gezien zoals geen andere stenen. Het voelde bijna alsof er elektriciteit in de grot hing en al haar instincten riepen om weg te lopen, maar ze hield vol. Ze was hier op de plek waar ze altijd al had willen zijn, waarvan ze zo vaak geroepen had dat ze heen zou gaan om haar moeder te zien. Misschien zou ze haar moeder zelfs wel zien vandaag... De hoop liet haar hart samenknijpen. Misschien.. misschien...

Ze drukte haar neus tegen de koude steen met zo weinig mogelijk aarzeling en het leek wel alsof ze aan het vallen was. Het was alsof ze in het water viel, omhuld door kou en toen.. niks. Heel kort niks. Toen haar bewuste weer terugkwam voelde ze zacht gras onder haar poten en een prettig briesje die over haar vachtje heen wuifde, samen met een warme temperatuur. Langzaam knipperde Pepperpaw met haar ogen, voorzichtig tot haar voetjes komend, snel om zich heenkijkend of Newtpaw hier ook was. Maar nee.. Ze zag op het moment nog helemaal niemand. Sterren flonkerden hoog boven haar hoofd, ze hoorde water ruisen in de verte. Ergens wilde ze roepen, vragen of er iemand was, maar ze hield haar mond. Starclan moest gerespecteerd worden en ze zou dus geduldig wachten op de komst van iemand. En oh Starclan.. ze hoopte zo erg dat het haar moeder was.

[Pep's starclan guide <3 ]

But you can skyrocket away from me
And never come back of you find another galaxy
Far from here
With more room to fly
Just leave me your stardust to remember you by
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Sabrefur
StarClan
Boats and birds DPKsfdL
Lianne
Afwezig

CAT'S PROFILE
Sabrefur
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Boats and birds   Boats and birds Icon_minitimedo 24 sep 2020 - 10:24

Heavy footfalls approached confidently. Sabrefur appeared. He watched her silently appear and taking in her surroundings. There was a hint of avidity in them, the very same he had felt too when he first set foot in this place. Her time would come to meet her loved ones again. Someday, but not now. Now it was his turn to fulfill his duty. To repent for the things he’d allowed to infect his heart. Repenting he was still. Every day that he was away from his daughter. His mate had filled a void he had been missing, but there was still a place in his heart that longed for his beautiful daughter. How proud he was of her. A deep sigh escaped his lips as he hauled himself out of the thicket. “Pepperpaw,” He simply called, halting before her with a glint in his eyes.

Boats and birds Wg7c5f9Y_o
My heart's an artifice, a decoy soul
Who knew the emptiness could be so cold?
I've lost the parts of me that make me whole
I am the darkness, I'm a monster
Peppermint
Medicine cat
Babs
Actief

CAT'S PROFILE
Peppermint
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Boats and birds   Boats and birds Icon_minitimedo 24 sep 2020 - 10:28

If you'll be my star
I'll be your sky
I live to let you shine
I live to let you shine

The wind rustled the leaves quietly, adding to the peaceful surroundings. Pepperpaw took it all in with awe. It was all so beautiful here. Beautiful.. And silent. Was this how it was supposed to be? No cats around her? No one to welcome her? She swallowed nervously. Perhaps Starclan had rejected her. Perhaps she had failed them by being worse than their expectation? Just when the thoughts started to poison her mind slowly, heavy footfalls reached her ears. She cautiously turned around, only to see the old, really scary, Windclan deputy. She felt her hackles rise slightly, but forced them to flatten. She didn't want to disrespect the intimidating tom. She bowed her head to him, happy to avert her eyes for a moment from his gleaming, icy gaze. "Sabrefur," she greeted him, an edge of nervousness in her voice. She had hoped to see her mother, instead she got the cat who might have been in her nightmares more than once.

Far from here
With more room to fly
Sabrefur
StarClan
Boats and birds DPKsfdL
Lianne
Afwezig

CAT'S PROFILE
Sabrefur
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Boats and birds   Boats and birds Icon_minitimedo 24 sep 2020 - 10:36

He slightly dipped his head in response to her polite, albeit forced greeting. “I am the cat that welcomes you to Starclan, as a reminder to not forget where your roots lie.” He opened, his voice neither friendly nor unfriendly. Regarding her as an equal. “I tell you this not to hinder your judgement as a medicine cat, nor to complicate decisions you may need to make one day. It isn’t my duty to plant a seed of doubt and place burdens on such young shoulders,” His eyes clouded for a moment. It passed by so quick that it almost could have gone unnoticed. He remembered a certain other young apprentice, one he always watched from above. Long furred and as keen as the animal she was named after. Sabrefurs eyes hardened though and his composure remained. 

Peppermint
Medicine cat
Babs
Actief

CAT'S PROFILE
Peppermint
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Boats and birds   Boats and birds Icon_minitimedo 24 sep 2020 - 10:42

If you'll be my star
I'll be your sky
I live to let you shine
I live to let you shine

She felt incredibly small next to the massive, scarred black-and-white tom-cat. She always knew that he was huge, she had seen him from the border that she had often padded along, wishing to see a glimpse from her old clanmates. Her mouth went slightly dry at his comment about her roots. "I will never forget my roots, they shaped me in what I am. However, my first responsibility lies with Shadowclan," she responded, meeting his cool blue gaze. While she wished to believe his words about not wishing to burden her, she wanted to have this clear first and foremost.

Far from here
With more room to fly
Sabrefur
StarClan
Boats and birds DPKsfdL
Lianne
Afwezig

CAT'S PROFILE
Sabrefur
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Boats and birds   Boats and birds Icon_minitimedo 24 sep 2020 - 10:54

Sabrefur let out an agreeing hum. “Such is that curse,” He too would have been cursed had he been older when Skyclan fell. Instead he had been raised in Windclan and had no memories nor ties that rooted him to the now barren wasteland he originated. “It is in times of war, not peace, that this will be tested. Indeed, I need not remind you about your roots. But I will remind you of this. You as a medicine cat have an advantage many of us don’t. The four clans will always be divided. This is how it’s been for centuries and how it will stay. However, know that a medicine cat can bridge the gap that separates us, all the while remembering who you belong to and who you are. A hard task, a burden, perhaps a bane? That is for you to decide. Many before you could not shoulder this responsibility. You have a tall order to fill if you want to succeed your successor,” His voice dropped lower as he spoke, head slightly bend to meet her eyes as she was much shorter than him. Positively towering over her with the stars behind him fading a bit. 

Peppermint
Medicine cat
Babs
Actief

CAT'S PROFILE
Peppermint
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Boats and birds   Boats and birds Icon_minitimedo 24 sep 2020 - 11:02

If you'll be my star
I'll be your sky
I live to let you shine
I live to let you shine

She hadn't expected to meet him of all cats in Starclan. She had dared to dream of a reunion with her late mother, feeling her soft warm pelt and smelling her warm scents. Yet she was here and Sabrefur was the one she had to deal with. He spoke of burdens and banes and towered over her. She felt the urge nipping at her heels to step away from him, to lower her head, but resisted it. She had been intimidated too often by Bloodclan, by Orchis, by Brat, by Cobra. Her heart had already been shattered to dust by her father. She refused to lower her head and held his gaze, even though her heart trembled. "I think of it as an advantage," she said, even though her voice was thin, her loyalty had been doubted one too many times, giving her ample time to think about this. "My roots will allow me to look further than just Shadowclan. I do not intend to fail."

Far from here
With more room to fly
Sabrefur
StarClan
Boats and birds DPKsfdL
Lianne
Afwezig

CAT'S PROFILE
Sabrefur
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Boats and birds   Boats and birds Icon_minitimedo 24 sep 2020 - 11:21

Sabrefur didn’t speak for a moment. Allowing a heavy pause to fall between them. An enraged frown endorsed his face. And then the grim somberness cleared the air and the stars shone again. And for the first time in a long time he managed to crack a faint smile. She passed the test and it would seem that they had been right. Of course they had been. “Pepperpaw, Starclan has chosen this path for you. We have faith in you and you’re abilities! Don’t ever forget that we will always walk beside you. We know that you will be able to handle any adversity the world will throw at you, for we do not give you more than you can handle,” He adjusted his posture and sunk beside her in the gras, now facing the beautiful starry landscape before them. The stars shimmered in his eyes when he looked up at the sky. How bright they shone today! “While I may not be able to walk beside you, as you are more Shadowclan than you will ever be Windclan, I know that at least two or three cats that can..” He let his voice trail off, knowing they were near. He felt their presence. They would watch over her wherever she went. They had a blood bond that no heavenly plane could break.  

Peppermint
Medicine cat
Babs
Actief

CAT'S PROFILE
Peppermint
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Boats and birds   Boats and birds Icon_minitimedo 24 sep 2020 - 11:34

If you'll be my star
I'll be your sky
I live to let you shine
I live to let you shine

The stars seemed to fade around them as the tom frowned at her. The sky turned darker and she could feel her heart pounding in her chest. Now, her fur did stood on end and her ears flattened. She felt like she was locked in his gaze, but set her jaws in grim determination. But suddenly, all the tension fell away. The stars shone again and for the first time, the tom-cat smiled at her. Pure puzzlement filled her own gaze and she allowed herself to flop down on her hindquarters, breathing slightly heavier because of the breath that she had been holding in just heartbeats before. She shifted her gaze at the tom-cat that had lain down beside her, relaxing now. "Thank you so much for this opportunity.. I will not let Starclan down," she promised him. They had already thrown a lot at her, the fact that more could be thrown her way, unsettled her, but she tried to face the prospect with courage. "If I may ask.." she hesitated for a moment, "Do you.. How... Bloodhound is gravely injured and has difficulty training Newtpaw and me.. How.. how can I help my clanmates if I do not know how?"

Far from here
With more room to fly
Sabrefur
StarClan
Boats and birds DPKsfdL
Lianne
Afwezig

CAT'S PROFILE
Sabrefur
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Boats and birds   Boats and birds Icon_minitimedo 24 sep 2020 - 11:56

Pepperpaw plopped down beside him, thankful for the release of tension that had surged between them since her arrival. He was glad to see her being able to relax after everything. He glanced at her from the corner of his eye when she hesitantly regarded him about the next step. As much as he would have liked to give her the wisdom she sought after, he had no earthly knowledge about anything regarding to herbs. "You're resourceful, I'm sure you will know what to do when the time comes, also you and Newtpaw will be able to pick up where the other falls. Keeping each other in perfect balance," Sabrefur paused for a moment before continuing. "That being said, don't be afraid to ask for help. You have the right to cross borders and look for guidance among the other medicine cats, if Acornstar isn't a goddamn fool for once." He growled disapprovingly. "Consult other medicine cats of today.. Perhaps even some of ages past." He ended while hinting at her divine right to consult her ancestors whenever the knowledge of others failed her.  

Peppermint
Medicine cat
Babs
Actief

CAT'S PROFILE
Peppermint
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Boats and birds   Boats and birds Icon_minitimedo 24 sep 2020 - 12:00

If you'll be my star
I'll be your sky
I live to let you shine
I live to let you shine

Her gaze darkened when he mentioned being resourceful. Being resourceful wasn't enough. The clan had their needs and she couldn't fullfill them. The whole medicine cat den was stacked with herbs that she didn't know the meaning off. Some herbs could be lifesaving, others could be lethal. She wouldn't want to play with chance just to decide what fate would decide. She looked up at the tom when he told her more, told her about asking for help. He also told her that Acornstar could be a goddamn fool. She burst into a fit of giggles for the first time in their conversation. "Don't be too hard on Acornstar, he is trying really hard. He had a real mess to clean up after.." Her voice died off, as did her giggles. After the mess my father made.

Far from here
With more room to fly

Boats and birds
Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Warrior Cats :: StarClan territory :: StarClan-
Ga naar: