(Open) Be swift

IndexGebruikerslijstRegistrerenLaatste afbeeldingenInloggenZoeken
We're part of a story, part of a tale. We're all on this journey, no one is to stay. Where ever it's going. What is the way?
Welcome
Warrior Cats is een rollenspel gebaseerd op de serie 'Warriors' van Erin Hunter. Je verkent hier al schrijvend de geliefde wereld van de Clankatten, rogues en kittypets. Dit doe je door je eigen karakter aan te maken, waarbij je bijna alles zelf mag bepalen over uiterlijk en karakter. Wild of tam, goed of slecht, sociaal of eenling? Help jij oorlogen te voorkomen? Of ben je een van de katten die hongerig opzoek is naar een groter territorium en meer macht? Het kan allemaal op Warrior Cats.
KIND OF WEATHER
LEAFBARE
Season
Leafbare, -8°C - 3°C
Het blad is nu volledig van de bomen af en iedere ochtend wordt je begroet met rijp aan de takken en een kille wind. Gepaard met winterse neerslag, is het woud gehuld in een witte deken.
WHAT'S HAPPENING
Current Event
No current forum-wide event.
THE ALLEGIANCES
Clans
THUNDERCLAN
RIVERCLAN
WINDCLAN
SHADOWCLAN
BLOODCLAN
THE MANAGEMENT TEAM
Staff
COME JOIN US
WC DISCORD

SWITCHERDIESWITCH
SWITCH ACCOUNT
Deel

(Open) Be swift

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden 
Runepaw
(Open) Be swift DPKsfdL
Actief

CAT'S PROFILE
Runepaw
BerichtOnderwerp: (Open) Be swift   (Open) Be swift Icon_minitimedo 18 maa 2021 - 23:46

; ; runepaw

He sat motionless, hidden in a shallow pit that led to one of the tunnels. His dark blue eyes were fixated on a very fluffy, soft butt. A rabbit butt to be precise. It sat with her back towards him, unaware that she was being watched. Runepaw ducked as low as he could go, his eyes peeking through the grass at the butt. He was gonna do it. He was gonna touch the butt- “Achoo!” One of the blades of grass had tickled his nose and his sneeze had startled his prey. A large wave of snow rained down on him when the bunny shot away. Disappointed, he fell back on his butt and sighed. Darn it..  
made by Little One of CAUTION

(Open) Be swift Db62xri-b6aeb5be-7b9e-4cfe-ba21-0ed542968137.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMWVjYWJkYTItYzE1Zi00ZDM0LWJiNGQtZTFjNDc3NDJmMzQzXC9kYjYyeHJpLWI2YWViNWJlLTdiOWUtNGNmZS1iYTIxLTBlZDU0Mjk2ODEzNy5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ
runepaw.
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Blazestar
(Open) Be swift 1706e310
Sannemander
Actief
All my troubles on a burning pile

CAT'S PROFILE
Blazestar
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: (Open) Be swift   (Open) Be swift Icon_minitimevr 19 maa 2021 - 0:14

A cold breeze pulled on his short fur, made the tom narrow his amber eyes. He had never been a fan of the cold, of the blindingly white snow that coated the earth's surface. Would call any fan of the horrible stuff a fool. However, the comedic sight in front of him managed to make the deputy smile ever so slightly. An apprentice found himself in quite the situation, getting a wave of the stuff on his face after sneezing loudly. It was a sight quite familiar to the tom, as it formed another reason for him to dwell the tunnels. Couldn't even catch a blind bunny above ground with the hayfever he had on the warm spring days which he longed to go back too. The deputy shook his head and approached the youngster. "Luck not on your side?".

(Open) Be swift YwEzlWS

I'm like a kid who just won't let it go, twisting and turning the colours in rows
Runepaw
(Open) Be swift DPKsfdL
Actief

CAT'S PROFILE
Runepaw
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: (Open) Be swift   (Open) Be swift Icon_minitimevr 19 maa 2021 - 21:44

; ; runepaw

Runepaw shot up with twitching ears when a familiar voice carried across the snow. The owner of the voice arrived not much later. Runepaw feverishly shook his head. “I’m sure I could have caught it!” He exclaimed, pushing himself a little out of the den so he could face Blazesong. “If I hadn’t sneezed..” His voice trailed off. Making such a blunder in front of the deputy surely wasn’t high on his list of favorite things. He hoped Blazesong wasn’t mad at him.. The clan was struggling after all, that much he understood. “Are you mad at me?” He asked, ears slumped backwards and suddenly feeling shy. 
made by Little One of CAUTION

(Open) Be swift Db62xri-b6aeb5be-7b9e-4cfe-ba21-0ed542968137.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMWVjYWJkYTItYzE1Zi00ZDM0LWJiNGQtZTFjNDc3NDJmMzQzXC9kYjYyeHJpLWI2YWViNWJlLTdiOWUtNGNmZS1iYTIxLTBlZDU0Mjk2ODEzNy5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ
runepaw.
Blazestar
(Open) Be swift 1706e310
Sannemander
Actief
All my troubles on a burning pile

CAT'S PROFILE
Blazestar
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: (Open) Be swift   (Open) Be swift Icon_minitimedi 23 maa 2021 - 15:10

Quick to explain, the apprentice began sputtering out words, made sure to let the deputy know it weren't his skills to put the blame on. Blazesong found himself struck by surprise, it wasn't often apprentices got so feverish. Asking him if he were mad at him. "Mad?" the deputy echoed a hint of surprise in his voice. Sure, he had never been the kindest of cats, was well known to be grumpy, hot-headed, but was his reputation bad enough for the apprentice to think he was mad for a failed hunt? "I see no reason to be mad Runepaw" the tom shook his head, there were far worse things "Not every hunt has to exceed c'mon now, you can't hold back a sneeze now can you" he raised his brows ever so slightly

(Open) Be swift YwEzlWS

I'm like a kid who just won't let it go, twisting and turning the colours in rows

(Open) Be swift
Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Warrior Cats :: WindClan territory :: WindClan territory :: Outlook Rock-
Ga naar: