[Skyteller] I would throw you into the unknown if I could - Pagina 2

IndexGebruikerslijstRegistrerenLaatste afbeeldingenInloggenZoeken
We're part of a story, part of a tale. We're all on this journey, no one is to stay. Where ever it's going. What is the way?
Welcome
Warrior Cats is een rollenspel gebaseerd op de serie 'Warriors' van Erin Hunter. Je verkent hier al schrijvend de geliefde wereld van de Clankatten, rogues en kittypets. Dit doe je door je eigen karakter aan te maken, waarbij je bijna alles zelf mag bepalen over uiterlijk en karakter. Wild of tam, goed of slecht, sociaal of eenling? Help jij oorlogen te voorkomen? Of ben je een van de katten die hongerig opzoek is naar een groter territorium en meer macht? Het kan allemaal op Warrior Cats.
KIND OF WEATHER
NEWLEAF
Season
Newleaf, 10°C - 20°C
Langzaam maar zeker komen de eerste bloemen weer op. De zon breekt weer door wat zorgt voor een aantal warme dagen. Newleaf zet alles in volle bloei.
WHAT'S HAPPENING
Current Event
No current forum-wide event.
THE ALLEGIANCES
Clans
THUNDERCLAN
RIVERCLAN
WINDCLAN
SHADOWCLAN
BLOODCLAN
THE MANAGEMENT TEAM
Staff
COME JOIN US
WC DISCORD

SWITCHERDIESWITCH
SWITCH ACCOUNT
Deel

[Skyteller] I would throw you into the unknown if I could

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden 
Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2, 3  Volgende
Starteller
Endless Hunting
[Skyteller] I would throw you into the unknown if I could - Pagina 2 DPKsfdL
Babs
Actief

CAT'S PROFILE
Starteller
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Skyteller] I would throw you into the unknown if I could   [Skyteller] I would throw you into the unknown if I could - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimedi 31 dec 2019 - 14:57

Her gaze flitted back from the ledge to Skyteller and back. He had to be kidding her. He must be joking. At least the skies were clear, but that was all that could be said about it. The wind was absolutely freezing. She twitched her ear, clearly not amused and she sighed deeply. "You know, if I pass out from the cold and die, you have to go back to your healer position, you realise that, right?" She mewed. She would be fine, her tail.

She padded towards the ledge, looking up. At least it would prove to be a nice view over the territory. Perhaps that was the idea. She looked back at Skyteller. "Are you joining me up there? Sharing the cold fun?" She mewed. She would have doubts about him perhaps messing with her if he would not join her. If she would be freezing, he would be up there as well.

[Skyteller] I would throw you into the unknown if I could - Pagina 2 7tNWfW2U_o
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Skyteller
Endless Hunting
[Skyteller] I would throw you into the unknown if I could - Pagina 2 ZdsroR0
WazBeer
Actief
"Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view."

CAT'S PROFILE
Skyteller
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Skyteller] I would throw you into the unknown if I could   [Skyteller] I would throw you into the unknown if I could - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimedi 31 dec 2019 - 15:04

You will find that many of the truths we cling to
depend greatly on our own point of view
He saw her looking back and forth. She did not like it one bit. He had not either, when it was his time to go, but he did and he survived. If a sickly cat like him could, she would as well. ”I am aware of the risks, but there should be no problem as the Tribe of Endless Hunting chose you as their Healer,” he told her with a smile.

She asked him is he was joining her up there and he nodded. ”That’s what mentors do,” he assured her, before following her on the ledge. It was a tricky climb, even more so now that he was much older and could feel the strength from his paws fading. But he managed. The winds were icy up on the plateau, but he had sat through them once before already. This would be the right closure to his position in the Tribe.

Teller of the Endless skies

Teller of the Endless Skies
Starteller
Endless Hunting
Babs
Actief

CAT'S PROFILE
Starteller
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Skyteller] I would throw you into the unknown if I could   [Skyteller] I would throw you into the unknown if I could - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimedi 31 dec 2019 - 15:09

She had allowed her mentor to go first. The climb was not the easiest of climbs and even though she had talked about throwing him off the vulture's drop, she did not wish for him to fall and get hurt deep in her heart. She flicked one of her ears and waited until he was up before making the climb herself. Once she almost slipped herself, her backpaw scrambling to find purchase on the slippery rocks, but in the end, she hauled herself on the ledge.

She sat down next to her former mentor and gazed up to to the sky, tilting her head slightly. She side eyed Skyteller with some nerves in her eyes before seeking out the stars again. She felt the urge to ask Skyteller what she was supposed to do now. Were there any formalities? Was she supposed to ask the ancestors for their blessing? Would they just wait in silence for the sun to rise? She decided to keep quiet for a little bit longer, to give the gray tom the time to explain. They had not spoken about these formalities before and she had not felt the need either. Especially because she thought she would train under him for at least a few more moons.

Skyteller
Endless Hunting
WazBeer
Actief

CAT'S PROFILE
Skyteller
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Skyteller] I would throw you into the unknown if I could   [Skyteller] I would throw you into the unknown if I could - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimedi 31 dec 2019 - 15:14

Skyteller waited patiently for her to make it up the ledge as well. She was silent as she joined him, sitting down next to him. He waited a few minutes before speaking, taking in the power of the wind, and the view in front of them. Last time he had been here, he had said goodbye to his mentor. ”It’s okay for us to talk. We just need to be here. The Tribe is here as well and you will notice when it’s time. Before the first light touches this mountain, you will have your name,” he told her.

”Stuck with me for a little longer. I hope you have reconsidered throwing me off the mountain?” he asked her. He and Stoneteller had also spent their time talking to one another. Before the ceremony and before they both fell asleep only for him to wake again.

Starteller
Endless Hunting
Babs
Actief

CAT'S PROFILE
Starteller
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Skyteller] I would throw you into the unknown if I could   [Skyteller] I would throw you into the unknown if I could - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimedi 31 dec 2019 - 15:20

The wind ruffled her fur and she shivered. The gales up the mountain tops were relentless and for a couple of seconds, she wondered if this mad healer next to her wanted her to go through with this without any paws at all. They would freeze off, she was sure of it. After a few minutes of casting glances at her mentor, he finally decided to break the silence. Relief filled her, as she had felt tension building up within her. She hadn't been sure what to do at all. "Good, would've been a very boring night if we hadn't been able to talk," she mewed, rather amused before looking at the pool below her again at his next words. At least the notion that she was out for his hide hadn't escaped him. "I'm not sure whether I've reconsidered. Perhaps if you don't give me another reason, I will spare you a swim," she joked. Would have been a nice splash if she pushed him down. But this was not the time to be kidding around about that. "I had expected this to be a bit more solemn.. But it is nice to be able to watch over the territory from here." Even though it was cold, the view was spectacular.

Skyteller
Endless Hunting
WazBeer
Actief

CAT'S PROFILE
Skyteller
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Skyteller] I would throw you into the unknown if I could   [Skyteller] I would throw you into the unknown if I could - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimedi 31 dec 2019 - 15:27

It would have been boring if they had not been able to talk to one another. ”They do that in the Clans. When they become warriors. Stay silent for a night,” he told her. They did things differently, but it was always fun to hear about the traditions of others.

She was not sure yet if she wanted to throw him off the mountain or not. He laughed. ”It would be very boring up here all by yourself,” he told her with a grin, as if to persuade her by telling her that. She had expected something different, but it was nice to watch the territory from up here. ”This ceremony is all about Healer and To-Be, mentor and apprentice, master and padawan,” he told her. ”It is good to talk things through at least once.

Starteller
Endless Hunting
Babs
Actief

CAT'S PROFILE
Starteller
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Skyteller] I would throw you into the unknown if I could   [Skyteller] I would throw you into the unknown if I could - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimedi 31 dec 2019 - 15:32

They did that in the clans, have a vigil throughout the night without speaking a word. Shroud tilted her head slightly before asking her question. "Why do they do that?" she inquired, trying to behold the reasoning behind it. Maybe she could ask the Windclan delegation who were visiting, or Appleblossom, Slate or Brindleleaf if Skyteller didn't know. But now that they were up here anyway...

She smirked at his response to her words and curled her tail around her paws, trying to keep them warm. She stayed quiet for a while longer, as if pondering about his words. "Fair enough, you'll live another day," she mewed with a shrug. She wouldn't be able to sit through this ceremony without him, that was as clear as the water below her. "Then, do you have any words of advice about being a healer?" she decided to ask him. She would pull information out him for what it was worth then.

Skyteller
Endless Hunting
WazBeer
Actief

CAT'S PROFILE
Skyteller
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Skyteller] I would throw you into the unknown if I could   [Skyteller] I would throw you into the unknown if I could - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimedi 31 dec 2019 - 15:46

Skyteller thought for a moment as she asked him why they did that. ”I haven’t asked. But I think it must be about being able to sort your thoughts. Think about your past, your future, get everything straight as to who you are and what you would like to become. It can be scary to be left alone with your thoughts sometimes, but if you can overcome that, you will only be stronger afterwards. Maybe they hope StarClan will speak with them as well,” he answered.

He would live another day. ”Thank goodness,” he said as a response, again with a laugh. It would have been tragic for him to go crashing down the mountain when his time here was quite short anyways. They would both be up here for a while, so she decided to ask him if he had any advice about being a Healer. ”You should do what you think is right. Listen to others for guidance, find your own path and enjoy your Tribe,” he said. Probably not really what she had wanted to hear, but it came down to that.

Starteller
Endless Hunting
Babs
Actief

CAT'S PROFILE
Starteller
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Skyteller] I would throw you into the unknown if I could   [Skyteller] I would throw you into the unknown if I could - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimedi 31 dec 2019 - 15:50

Shroud listened intently to his words, it sounded logical enough what he proposed to her. She considered the words while looking at the stars again. "Sounds like it could be true," she mewed, "maybe I can ask the travellers for a more definitive answer. The clans and the tribe could learn from each other after all." Not that she wanted to take their customs, but seeing the rhyme and reason behind their actions wouldn't hurt anyone.

In the back of her mind, she sort of knew that she wasn't going to get a clear cut answer from her mentor. She knew him better than that. A deep sigh escaped her at his words. "Nice and cryptic, just like I expected from you," she mewed with a wry smile. "But thank you, I will take your words to heart, right next to the 'abandon your to-be when they least expect it' lesson." Cold crept up her pawpads. This was going to be a long night.

Skyteller
Endless Hunting
WazBeer
Actief

CAT'S PROFILE
Skyteller
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Skyteller] I would throw you into the unknown if I could   [Skyteller] I would throw you into the unknown if I could - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimewo 1 jan 2020 - 18:25

Skyteller smiled at her words about asking the cats originating from the Clans about it, after all they could learn from one another. "That is a very good idea," he said. Everyone in the Tribe knew that he had been fascinated by the Clans and their ways. Not because he wanted to change the Tribe, simply because he was curious and he knew that there were lessons to take from them, even without taking in their customs.

He laughed because of her words. "I am sure you can take from them what you think is useful for you," he said, still amused by what she had said to him. That was also something he had learned through the years. He had not always spoke the way he did, nor did he always do it now. The topic mostly called for it.

Starteller
Endless Hunting
Babs
Actief

CAT'S PROFILE
Starteller
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Skyteller] I would throw you into the unknown if I could   [Skyteller] I would throw you into the unknown if I could - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimewo 1 jan 2020 - 18:55

Perhaps they saw eye to eye with regard to the clans. First, when she had just been a mere prey hunter, she had always thought of the healer as a cryptic being, barely a cat even, just a spirit, untouchable even. An elusive representative of the tribe of endless hunting. He scared her and intimidated her. And now here she was, becoming just like him. "I have my moments," she mewed with a hint of a smile. Hopefully, her ideas would be good enough.

Her smile turned into laughter at his next words. "I will try to," she mewed, bowing her head to him. Her anger had finally faded and had been replaced by gnawing anxiety. She would surely hold it against him, this sudden surprise he sprung on her. Perhaps, something good came out of it as well. At least the guy was not dead. He would always be there, watching and probably judging her decisions. But she would, hopefully, be able to handle it.

Skyteller
Endless Hunting
WazBeer
Actief

CAT'S PROFILE
Skyteller
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Skyteller] I would throw you into the unknown if I could   [Skyteller] I would throw you into the unknown if I could - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimezo 5 jan 2020 - 17:16

She had her moments. Yes, she certainly did. He would not have chosen a predecessor who would shun everything that was alien to them. That could only lead to disaster in the long run. One needed to be open to new ways and thoughts from time to time. ”Have you already thought about what it would be like when you leave this mountain?” he asked her. Best if they kept talking, which made freezing to death a little less likely to happen.

Starteller
Endless Hunting
Babs
Actief

CAT'S PROFILE
Starteller
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Skyteller] I would throw you into the unknown if I could   [Skyteller] I would throw you into the unknown if I could - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimezo 5 jan 2020 - 17:20

She shivered slightly as the snow started to fall in thin flakes. Clouds started drifting across the sky and blotting out the stars. That meant nothing right? They would be safe. She turned her eyes to Skyteller and searched his eyes with her own golden gaze. "I would have a lot more responsibilities, I want to lead the tribe well, my own way. So you can watch and nip my tail if you think I am doing the tribe wrong." She smiled softly, shoving some snowflakes aside with one of her soft paws.

Skyteller
Endless Hunting
WazBeer
Actief

CAT'S PROFILE
Skyteller
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Skyteller] I would throw you into the unknown if I could   [Skyteller] I would throw you into the unknown if I could - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimezo 5 jan 2020 - 17:34

More responsibilities. She wanted to lead the Tribe well, but in her own way. He could nip her tail if he thought she was doing it wrong. Skyteller laughed because of that last part. ”I am sure you won’t be needing the tail nipping,” he told her. The wind had picked up. Snow was starting to fall and the clouds blotted out the stars. He was patient, he could wait. Soon they would have the sign they needed for the ceremony to begin and then they still had to wait here for morning. ”How did your kits take it?” he decided to ask.

Starteller
Endless Hunting
Babs
Actief

CAT'S PROFILE
Starteller
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Skyteller] I would throw you into the unknown if I could   [Skyteller] I would throw you into the unknown if I could - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimezo 5 jan 2020 - 17:37

Shroud followed the snowflakes with her eyes, slowly trailing them as they descended down to the ground, only to be swept away by the wind again if they didn't stick. She smiled softly as she gazed upon them, only to focus back to Skyteller again when he talked about her kits. "Rumble took it bad," she admitted, "he still hasn't regained his trust in me. Wren seems to be unsure about my position as well, afraid that I will abandon her for my tasks... Turtle seems to have faith in me however." She bit her lip for a bit. Rumble's rejection of her was difficult. She didn't want to push him, but it felt awful.

Skyteller
Endless Hunting
WazBeer
Actief

CAT'S PROFILE
Skyteller
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Skyteller] I would throw you into the unknown if I could   [Skyteller] I would throw you into the unknown if I could - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimezo 5 jan 2020 - 20:39

They had all reacted in their own ways, showing their own personalities. At least they seemed to be consistent, because the reactions mirrored those of when their mother had just become the Healer To-Be. ”They will come to terms with it on their own time. I am sure even Rumble will understand some day,” he told her in a calm voice. Her path was very different from his and the others before him, because she already had a family. Some might have argued that she had been too far in life to become the next Healer, but the Tribe of Endless Hunting had been clear and Skyteller knew he had read their signs right. This would be proven tonight, although he did not doubt it, she still did.

Starteller
Endless Hunting
Babs
Actief

CAT'S PROFILE
Starteller
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Skyteller] I would throw you into the unknown if I could   [Skyteller] I would throw you into the unknown if I could - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimezo 5 jan 2020 - 22:44

Her eyes reflected with the stars shimmering above them as she looked up, quietly contemplating. She had resented and cursed her mentor when they were making the trek upward, but she felt so much more at peace while they were up here. The quiet, the calm, it made her mind rest easy. Perhaps that was also the goal of being up here, talking to her mentor. She smiled quietly. "Perhaps he will, I give him space and try not to push him. At any rate, I am proud of him, I am proud of them all." They were all shaping up to be great cats. Whether they would reject her in the end or not, they were assets for the tribe and she only wished for them to be happy.

Skyteller
Endless Hunting
WazBeer
Actief

CAT'S PROFILE
Skyteller
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Skyteller] I would throw you into the unknown if I could   [Skyteller] I would throw you into the unknown if I could - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimema 6 jan 2020 - 21:49

She was proud of them all. ”As you should be,” he said with a smile. Skyteller had never had the chance to become a father, nor would he ever be. While he would never really know what it felt like, he could compare it to the attachment he felt towards his Tribe members. Caring for each and every one of them, while they would not always see the logic behind his choices. It was good to be a Healer, but perhaps the fact that she did have a family would make her a new kind of leader.

The wind suddenly stopped, as if time had frozen still. There were no clouds straight above them. Just the stars, shining bright in their blanket of dark blue. Now that there was no wind anymore, the temperature felt a lot more pleasant as well. ”There you have it. It’s time to get your name,” he told her.

Starteller
Endless Hunting
Babs
Actief

CAT'S PROFILE
Starteller
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Skyteller] I would throw you into the unknown if I could   [Skyteller] I would throw you into the unknown if I could - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimema 6 jan 2020 - 21:53

She felt tears burning behind her eyes while they talked about her kits. They were never supposed to happen, healers were not supposed to have kits. Yet here they are and she wouldn't wish them away for anything. They were hers, they were special and they would make the Tribe great as prey hunters and cave guards. She was proud of them, so immensely proud. She opened her mouth to answer her mentor when she suddenly noticed the shift in the atmosphere. Her pelt slowly started to stand on end and she allowed her gaze to wander around. The sky was suddenly clear above their heads and the wind had stopped howling around them. All of the sudden, the universe seemed to be at peace. Slowly, as if she would disturb this moment, she gazed back to Skyteller, her gaze wondering. A tingle went through her paws when Skyteller mentioned that the time had come for the ceremony. Her mouth went dry and her stomach somersaulted. This was it, the moment she had never been waiting for but had yet anticipated. This was the moment that everything would be different yet again. Almost as if afraid to cut the silence, she just nodded, unable to speak.

Skyteller
Endless Hunting
WazBeer
Actief

CAT'S PROFILE
Skyteller
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Skyteller] I would throw you into the unknown if I could   [Skyteller] I would throw you into the unknown if I could - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimedi 7 jan 2020 - 19:09

No one was prepared for this the first time they went through it. She was silent, as if the quiet around her had also robbed her of her voice. After the initial shock, he got a nod, but that was it. His smile was still warm, knowing what happened next even though it had been only once he had seen it himself. Skyteller stood from his spot and walked up to her. ”It’s okay to talk,” he told her. ”But maybe you should listen first,” he told her with a grin. Skyteller pressed his nose to hers, the wind suddenly picking up again, swirling around them. ”I hereby present my To-Be, Shroud of Fallen Stars, to the Tribe of Endless Hunting, may she follow in my pawsteps and guide the Tribe through sorrow and joy. I have chosen her with your guidance and it is time to tell me you trust my judgement,” he spoke in a firm voice, his nose not leaving hers, his eyes closed. A moment passed, before the wind died down again, throwing them back into silence. The stars were still bright above their heads. “We do,” whispered voices of ages past. Skyteller opened his eyes and broke their contact. ”Then you will be known as Teller of the Falling Stars, Healer of the Tribe of Rushing Water, bridge between this world and that of our ancestors, successor of Teller of the Endless Skies,” he finished, a smile on his lips.

[Skyteller] I would throw you into the unknown if I could
Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven 
Pagina 2 van 3Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2, 3  Volgende

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Warrior Cats :: The Mountains :: Mountain Territory-
Ga naar: