[Skyteller] I would throw you into the unknown if I could - Pagina 3

IndexGebruikerslijstRegistrerenLaatste afbeeldingenInloggenZoeken
We're part of a story, part of a tale. We're all on this journey, no one is to stay. Where ever it's going. What is the way?
Welcome
Warrior Cats is een rollenspel gebaseerd op de serie 'Warriors' van Erin Hunter. Je verkent hier al schrijvend de geliefde wereld van de Clankatten, rogues en kittypets. Dit doe je door je eigen karakter aan te maken, waarbij je bijna alles zelf mag bepalen over uiterlijk en karakter. Wild of tam, goed of slecht, sociaal of eenling? Help jij oorlogen te voorkomen? Of ben je een van de katten die hongerig opzoek is naar een groter territorium en meer macht? Het kan allemaal op Warrior Cats.
KIND OF WEATHER
NEWLEAF
Season
Newleaf, 10°C - 20°C
Langzaam maar zeker komen de eerste bloemen weer op. De zon breekt weer door wat zorgt voor een aantal warme dagen. Newleaf zet alles in volle bloei.
WHAT'S HAPPENING
Current Event
No current forum-wide event.
THE ALLEGIANCES
Clans
THUNDERCLAN
RIVERCLAN
WINDCLAN
SHADOWCLAN
BLOODCLAN
THE MANAGEMENT TEAM
Staff
COME JOIN US
WC DISCORD

SWITCHERDIESWITCH
SWITCH ACCOUNT
Deel

[Skyteller] I would throw you into the unknown if I could

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden 
Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2, 3
Starteller
Endless Hunting
[Skyteller] I would throw you into the unknown if I could - Pagina 3 DPKsfdL
Babs
Actief

CAT'S PROFILE
Starteller
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Skyteller] I would throw you into the unknown if I could   [Skyteller] I would throw you into the unknown if I could - Pagina 3 Icon_minitimedi 7 jan 2020 - 19:20

[sub]She felt mute and at a loss for words. She didn't want to break this fragile silence, as if she could chase the spirits of the earth away who were now surely looking down upon them. She took a shivering breath as she met Skyteller's gaze, who told her that she actually could speak, yet all she managed was a wordless nod. Her golden eyes widened slightly when Skyteller started speaking in a more formal tone, presenting her to the Tribe of Endless Hunting. She puffed out her chest, trying to look more regal than she felt, trying to look worth the task of a healer. The wind started to swirl and she felt her pelt prickle for a moment in unease. Yet, instinctively she closed her eyes and echoed Skyteller's words. "We do.." And from that moment she was Shroud or Fallen Stars no more. She was Teller of the Fallen Stars, healer of the tribe. Slowly she opened her eyes again, a soft, unsure smile on her face. "Thank you, Skyteller," Star mewed, "I will try to be a worthy successor to you, for the tribe, the tribe of endless hunting and you."[/sun]

[Skyteller] I would throw you into the unknown if I could - Pagina 3 7tNWfW2U_o
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Skyteller
Endless Hunting
[Skyteller] I would throw you into the unknown if I could - Pagina 3 ZdsroR0
WazBeer
Actief
"Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view."

CAT'S PROFILE
Skyteller
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Skyteller] I would throw you into the unknown if I could   [Skyteller] I would throw you into the unknown if I could - Pagina 3 Icon_minitimedi 7 jan 2020 - 19:56

You will find that many of the truths we cling to
depend greatly on our own point of view
Her smile was unsure, but he knew she would manage. It was not too long now until the first morning light. As they were so high up in the mountains, the rays of the sun would hit them first before casting their light onto the valleys below. It was nearly time. ”I know you will be,” he said as she told him she would try to be a worthy successor. ”There is one more thing I need to tell you before you’re ready,” he added, looking at her with the smile still on his lips.

Teller of the Endless skies

Teller of the Endless Skies
Starteller
Endless Hunting
Babs
Actief

CAT'S PROFILE
Starteller
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Skyteller] I would throw you into the unknown if I could   [Skyteller] I would throw you into the unknown if I could - Pagina 3 Icon_minitimedi 7 jan 2020 - 20:00

She breathed in and out, feeling strengthened by the proximity of the tribe of endless hunting. The fresh mountain breeze tasted familiar on her tongue and she allowed herself to smile. She could do this, she would be alright. The sandy coloured healer followed the first sunrays of the morning with her golden eyes. For a moment, she felt truly at peace, even though the feelings of responsibility burdened her heart. Her calm feelings of peace were short lived however. With her gaze laced with suspicion, she turned her eyes to Skyteller. What was he going to spring on her now? "What?" Star asked, careful and apprehensive. "Another surprise? Going to disband the tribe?" Her smile was still there, but more nervous now.

Skyteller
Endless Hunting
WazBeer
Actief

CAT'S PROFILE
Skyteller
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Skyteller] I would throw you into the unknown if I could   [Skyteller] I would throw you into the unknown if I could - Pagina 3 Icon_minitimedi 7 jan 2020 - 20:06

”I’m not,” he responded to her words with a smile. No, he was not going to disband the Tribe. ”I’m sorry, but I’m not joining you on your way back,” he said in a steady voice. He had dreaded telling her, especially after their talk had become ever so lighthearted and fun, but this was already set in stone. It was the reason he had shoved his responsibilities onto her. The reason he had given her his title. Because his illness was catching up to him, catching up fast, and this time, he would not make it. This time he would drown. The morning light had not yet showed itself, but as if it urged him on, his paws shook as he sunk to the ground. He did not have to pretend anymore. He was not fine, he had not been for days now.

Starteller
Endless Hunting
Babs
Actief

CAT'S PROFILE
Starteller
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Skyteller] I would throw you into the unknown if I could   [Skyteller] I would throw you into the unknown if I could - Pagina 3 Icon_minitimedi 7 jan 2020 - 20:14

The half smile that had eased it's way on her face faded faster than snow melting in harsh sunlight. For a moment she was at a loss for words again, her eyes wide and her breathing hitched. He had to be joking. He got to be. But what compelled him to tell such a cruel, cruel joke to her? With flattened ears she regarded him, utterly confused. "No," she replied, her voice faint. "No!"[/b!] She followed, more strength in her voice, [b]"You are coming down with me! You do not get to peace out so easily now you've dumped all these responsibilities on me" Tears started to flow freely along her cheeks. "You are joking! Tell me you are joking!"

Skyteller
Endless Hunting
WazBeer
Actief

CAT'S PROFILE
Skyteller
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Skyteller] I would throw you into the unknown if I could   [Skyteller] I would throw you into the unknown if I could - Pagina 3 Icon_minitimedi 7 jan 2020 - 20:21

She did not want to believe him, that much was obvious. He was coming back with her, he did not get to peace out so soon after dumping his responsibilities on her. ”I cannot tell you that, because I’m not joking. Look at me Starteller, my body is done,” he said in a soft voice, down from the ground he was laying on. ”My mentor also left me after my ceremony. Healer’s rarely pass on their rank to live a life after,” he explained to her. He did not have much time. He knew it would be done when the wind started blowing again, when the light touched them.

Starteller
Endless Hunting
Babs
Actief

CAT'S PROFILE
Starteller
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Skyteller] I would throw you into the unknown if I could   [Skyteller] I would throw you into the unknown if I could - Pagina 3 Icon_minitimedi 7 jan 2020 - 20:28

She had never been the one to give up, in the face of the most unlikely of possibilities, she always tried to persevere. That had made her an effective hunter, that made her bounce back after the incident with Golden and the birth of her kits. And this time, as well, she would not give up yet. A soft growl escaped her throat as she flattened her ears. "We will make it work! Somehow! I will get you herbs! I will carry you down the mountain you useless lump of fur! Don't die on me here!" Her voice started to crack, deep down, she knew it. She knew it by the way he moved, she knew that sickness rattled his body, but still, she was not able to accept it. "I refuse to let you die!"

Skyteller
Endless Hunting
WazBeer
Actief

CAT'S PROFILE
Skyteller
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Skyteller] I would throw you into the unknown if I could   [Skyteller] I would throw you into the unknown if I could - Pagina 3 Icon_minitimedi 7 jan 2020 - 20:36

”I appreciate it, Starteller, but please, safe that passion for the Tribe, for the ones who can be saved by you. For once, accept that some are beyond saving,” he said. She had wanted to roll him off a mountain when they had started their journey here. Now, she desperately wanted to keep him here. The world worked in such weird ways. ”Even a Healer cannot defy death. We have to return to the earth some day,” he told her. Skyteller coughed, his whole body heaving because of the strain it was under.

Starteller
Endless Hunting
Babs
Actief

CAT'S PROFILE
Starteller
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Skyteller] I would throw you into the unknown if I could   [Skyteller] I would throw you into the unknown if I could - Pagina 3 Icon_minitimedi 7 jan 2020 - 20:40

Tears flowed freely now, staining her cheekfur, but Starteller did not care. She had gritted her teeth until they hurt as she desperately tried to search in her brain for answers, solutions, something to keep him here and safe him. "I am going to roll you off this mountain.." she whispered, her voice unsteady, going to her default threats as her brain was failing her. She would not be able to be healer, not yet, not without Skyteller. The only thing that had kept her steady was the thought that her mentor would be with her. He would have been able to love. He would finally live again.. But here they were and deep down she knew that he wasn't leaving this ledge anymore. "Please.. please I cannot do this without you.." She pleaded, eyes widening when he started to cough. Quietly, she supported him, pushing herself under him to help him stand, hoping that the fit of coughing would pass over.

Skyteller
Endless Hunting
WazBeer
Actief

CAT'S PROFILE
Skyteller
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Skyteller] I would throw you into the unknown if I could   [Skyteller] I would throw you into the unknown if I could - Pagina 3 Icon_minitimedi 7 jan 2020 - 20:48

She was going to roll him off this mountain after all. He laughed, coughing again after. She was trying to hold on, but it would not help her. She had to let him go. Skyteller shook his head as she told him she could not do this without him. At this point, he was not supporting his weight anymore, it was only her that was keeping him upright. ”No one is ever really gone,” he whispered to her, his voice soft, a smile on his lips. And then he closed his eyes, the last bit of him going numb, life leaving his body with his last breath. The first ray of sunshine hit the mountain. Being a Healer was a responsibility you carried until your last breath. Though not a rule set in stone, it rang true for many, and he turned out to be no exception.

Starteller
Endless Hunting
Babs
Actief

CAT'S PROFILE
Starteller
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Skyteller] I would throw you into the unknown if I could   [Skyteller] I would throw you into the unknown if I could - Pagina 3 Icon_minitimedi 7 jan 2020 - 20:54

She could feel his weight more and more. He was losing strength quickly. Her eyes were wide, her ears flattened. She was not able to save him.. But she desperately tried. No one was truly gone he said, but that was really easy to say! Her breath came out in small panicked gasps as she nudged him. "Stay with me Skyteller.." She mewed, pleadingly. He couldn't leave her, he couldn't abandon her now. But she heard his rattling last breath. Feeling numb, she slowly, as if she could hurt him, let him sink towards the rocks they were standing on. Sobbing, she nudged him with her nose. "Please.. please be joking.. please come back" she mewed, pressing her nose into his fur. She didn't want this rank, she never wanted this rank. And now, standing here alone, she never had wanted it less. Slowly stepping back from his body, she allowed a wail of sadness to escape her, echoing through the mountains. This was never supposed to happen.

[Skyteller] I would throw you into the unknown if I could
Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven 
Pagina 3 van 3Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2, 3

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Warrior Cats :: The Mountains :: Mountain Territory-
Ga naar: