G H O S T H O W L

IndexGebruikerslijstRegistrerenLaatste afbeeldingenInloggenZoeken
We're part of a story, part of a tale. We're all on this journey, no one is to stay. Where ever it's going. What is the way?
Welcome
Warrior Cats is een rollenspel gebaseerd op de serie 'Warriors' van Erin Hunter. Je verkent hier al schrijvend de geliefde wereld van de Clankatten, rogues en kittypets. Dit doe je door je eigen karakter aan te maken, waarbij je bijna alles zelf mag bepalen over uiterlijk en karakter. Wild of tam, goed of slecht, sociaal of eenling? Help jij oorlogen te voorkomen? Of ben je een van de katten die hongerig opzoek is naar een groter territorium en meer macht? Het kan allemaal op Warrior Cats.
KIND OF WEATHER
NEWLEAF
Season
Newleaf, 10°C - 20°C
Langzaam maar zeker komen de eerste bloemen weer op. De zon breekt weer door wat zorgt voor een aantal warme dagen. Newleaf zet alles in volle bloei.
WHAT'S HAPPENING
Current Event
No current forum-wide event.
THE ALLEGIANCES
Clans
THUNDERCLAN
RIVERCLAN
WINDCLAN
SHADOWCLAN
BLOODCLAN
THE MANAGEMENT TEAM
Staff
COME JOIN US
WC DISCORD

SWITCHERDIESWITCH
SWITCH ACCOUNT
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   ReagerenDeel

G H O S T H O W L

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden 
'Ghostpaw
G H O S T H O W L DPKsfdL
Amyzing Spiderman

CAT'S PROFILE
'Ghostpaw
BerichtOnderwerp: G H O S T H O W L   G H O S T H O W L Icon_minitimema 25 aug 2014 - 19:28

G H O S T H O W L V3h54C7

Name: They call me Ghostkit nowadays. For my gray fur.
Clan of origin: The ShadowClan
Current leader: .. Shrewstar
Currenty deputy: Innerghost
Current rank: Just a mere kitten by age

Personality
Ghosthowl is as cold as her name suggests. Though it may seem that she prefers the loneliness, she actually is a very sad cat that seeks friends. However, she quickly gets the sense that she is made fun of or not taken seriously. To make sure she doesn't feel much heartbreak she chases most cats off.

Appearance
My fur is short and dark grey. My eyes are very dark blue. An add color among my family since almost every cat out of it had either green or light blue eyes. I am build just like any she-cat. Slender, delicate and small. My nose is black and so are my claws and paw pads. I do have a little scar. It runs over my left flank and was inflicted when an owl made a dive for me. I sneaked out of camp but I was rescued in time by a strong warrior.

History
Ghostkit was in her early days a very joyful and carefree kitten. She was mama's little girl and daddy's little princess. She had no worries and was happy. It all changed when her parents died on a border fight with WindClan. She blamed Shrewstar for letting them die and now has a hatred for her that go's as deep as her soul. Since then, she became a cold and distant kitten who prefers loneliness. She locked herself away from the world and cried herself to sleep nearly every night. At the most of times she doesn't even realize she is mean and cold to everycat.

Family
My mother was called Shadowwisp, her fur was long and has some strands and wisp of fur sticking out on occasion. Her fur was also black, that's why they called her Shadow.. and wisp for her fur at the time she became an apprentice. My father was named Ashenstrike. His fur is the same as mine! In length and in color. So they named him Ashen.. and when he became a warrior they added strike. My daddy was the best fighter of ShadowClan! He had such a savage strike! One day .. I'll become like him. Apparently I also had a sister. Sunkit. Her fur was as red as the sun! So not like us! I banned her out of the family and now she roams somewhere alone. She is not worth my attention!

G H O S T H O W L YAHDOrzg_o
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

G H O S T H O W L
Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Warrior Cats :: General :: Introduction :: Cat Register :: Shadowclan-
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   ReagerenGa naar: